Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Phero Pharaoh

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by j5fakt0r
    but what should

an asian guy like me use to get some attraction from young (18-25) asian girls? I'm thinking goin with 2 sprays of

Chikara and a single drop (maybe half drop) of PI. (i haven't bought into anything as of yet).
    This

question gets asked a lot. The best answer is that you have to experiment. Of course, that gets expensive.

So,

I'll suggest an alternative approach. Try searching the archive discussions for hit reports from Asian guys who

report success with Asian girls.

Gegogi is one example of someone who is currently in that group.

Phero Enthusiast

Belgareth, what's the mix

ratio of EW and AE?

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie gal
    Belgareth,

what's the mix ratio of EW and AE?
    Sorry but I don't really know. Correct dosage of mones varies from

one user to the next based on your own natural signature and possibly your personality type. Your best bet is to

start with a little for a few days and see what happens. If you don't see any reactions increase the dose. Once you

find the optimum for one product switch to another and do the same thing. It may be slow and tedious but it will

give you a good understanding of what products work for you in what amounts. Then you can start playing with mixes

based on that knowledge. If you try mixing from the begining it will be a lot harder to get it right.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I'm asian and have attracted

asian girls (17-20) using 3-6 sprays beta Chikara (note the sprays are smaller than the weak/new batch) and 6-10

dabs of TE gel. This combination seems to get lots of friendliness, I don't recall ever having a major sexual hit

with this combo however. I'm beginning to experiment with Pheros and Perception, 2 dabs Pheros and 1 spray

Perception cover. I've only tried it twice, but today in class, an asian girl friend of mine wouldn't stop

giggling around me. The effects of this as combination works well on myself as well, making me seem more calm. I

love the smell of Pheros too. Both times I've worn Pheros, it's made me unusually arroused - it must be the traces

of copulins present in the formula.

What would

an Asian girl wear to attract a fair skin blonde guy?
    How old are you Newbie Gal?

Cool

What would an Asian

girl wear to attract a fair skin blonde guy?
    Implants!!

DCW

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    Implants!!

DCW
    I don't need them !!!

Stranger

Default general question from a new member

Hello everyone.
    I have a question.
    Never been a mone user. But stumbled across this site looking

for workout supplements. Read some interesting things about pheromones that I did not know.

Moderately

successful with women, not afraid to strike up conversations.

I am an african american male... and I was

wondering what product anyone could recommend that could give me

A. all around edge with all different races

of women

B. more of an edge with caucasian, latino and black women.

I saw the posts about asian women and

I am going to look into those on this site.

Thanks in advance.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by nichirenx
    Hello

everyone. I have a question. Never been a mone user. But stumbled across this site looking for workout supplements.

Read some interesting things about pheromones that I did not know.
    Welcome, I'm pretty new here too. I

had my first order a few weeks ago and I got the TGIF order yesterday.

Check out this site:

http://love-scent.com/reference/

Good luck !

Phero Dude

Default Asian Attracting White

too funny - but what pheromones?

Now that I just ordered the TGIF AE and EW, with TE/w

and SPMO, SOE gel, I guess I could mix something to attract a 40ish fair skin blonde guy.

What's most

effective mix? Help, Friendly !!
    I am a white blonde male living amidst millions of Asians. I would

be closest to Belgareth in my advice. I would say you would be best off smelling almost like "nothing." Basically,

you want to smell very clean and fresh, with possibly just a hint of some sort of natural delicious, pure smell,

if that makes any sense. I assume you are really into this guy that you want to attract. If that is the case, this

is the way to go. I am personally revolted by women who have some sort of strange skanky, hormonal odor and/or

perfumey smell about them. That signature may work sometimes, but only if the guy is really horny. If you want the

guy to be thinking long-term, I recommend "fresh." You aren't going to like my advice, but I am essentially saying

that you probably don't want to use any of the products that you listed, with the exception of one; that being EW.

Assuming that you can achieve the "clean" smell, add a tiny amount of EW with a small amount of perfume that works

with your body, rather than against it. I am always amazed at how many women wear perfume that absolutely stinks and

makes them smell like a rotting middle-aged woman who is trying to cover up her bad smell. Anyway, my EW advice may

or not be good, since I do not know how I would react to it on you. I have only tested in on myself, and I am male

and white. If I put the right amount of EW with the right amount of the right perfume on my arm, I instantly want to

either hump it or eat it(my arm.)

I'm a 19 yo asian and I find

that most of my attractive female asian friends "smell like nothnig" at first, but when you go for a hug or close

contact, they have a delightful light "fresh" scent. This type I am attracted to, and if they leave a sweater or

something at my place, it will have that nice light fresh smell.

I personally don't prefer girls I can smell

from the public distance (> 18 inches), rather, I enjoy it when I have to work to get closer to have that enjoyable

scent.

Stranger

Default Appreciation

thank you kindly

for the reference Newbie gal.

Phero Dude

Default Asian Do Smell

[QUOTE=Silver]One

reason that asian women might seem to be put off by -none is the body odor factor, yes. Once again, like gegogi, I

can say this because I'm asian lol. I think asians as a race just don't sweat as much, or rather just don't

produce as much body odor. I personally almost never produce BO. I'll work out or go running and I'll sweat, but

I almost never smell. Maybe if I didn't shower for like 4 days and worked out all the time, I would. As it is, I

don't really use deodorant because it doesn't make much of a difference...all it does is get my clothes white

>.<

I just want to give you my thoughts, as a white guy that has lived in Asia for half my life. Anyone on

this forum who knows much at all about this whole topic knows about the racial differences when it comes to

pheromone production, but you could be doing yourself a disservice if you go through life insisting that "Asians

don't smell/stink." I find that half or more of the Asian men who surround me, "stink." Now, they stink in a

different way than a white man stinks, but they DO stink. They just "think" they don't stink. Similarily, probably

a lot of white men "think" they don't stink. It is hard to describe how they smell, if you are not familar with it,

but I will try. It is distinctively different from the acrid, sour, sharp sweat smell of a white guy. The best I can

do is to say that it is kind of an oily, hormonal smell. I reminds me of the smell of my jeans and or my bedsheets

if I don't wash them for several weeks.

I am not alone in noticing this either. I have had several Asian

women tell me that they think a lot of the guys of their same race smell horrible these days. What the conclusion to

all this is, I am not sure. One possibility is that groups of people are desensitized to the typical smell of their

own group; thus, the Asian insistence that they do not stink, when in reality, they do, to the point of being

offensive to me.

While I am at it, I might as well talk about Asian women. I am in very close contact with

heaps of them on a daily basis, either because of work or because of the 10 hours of dance lessons I do with them

every week. MANY Asian women smell absolutely clean and delicious, but "most", definitely no. Some smell oily and

strange like the men described above, some reek like B.O, and some smell like aging, deteriorating

women.

Let's face it, humans stink; some more than others, some just in a different way.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxx
    You aren't

going to like my advice, but I am essentially saying that you probably don't want to use any of the products that

you listed, with the exception of one; that being EW.
    I'll just do that. I just picked up a bottle of

Burberry cologne - very nice light scent. BTW, I'm hairless. I don't have BO.

Journeyman

##########
    Last edited by Have_Courage; 01-15-2005 at 01:54 PM.

[QUOTE=MadMaxx]
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver
    One

reason that asian women might seem to be put off by -none is the body odor factor, yes. Once again, like gegogi, I

can say this because I'm asian lol. I think asians as a race just don't sweat as much, or rather just don't

produce as much body odor. I personally almost never produce BO. I'll work out or go running and I'll sweat, but I

almost never smell. Maybe if I didn't shower for like 4 days and worked out all the time, I would. As it is, I

don't really use deodorant because it doesn't make much of a difference...all it does is get my clothes white

>.<

I just want to give you my thoughts, as a white guy that has lived in Asia for half my life. Anyone on this

forum who knows much at all about this whole topic knows about the racial differences when it comes to pheromone

production, but you could be doing yourself a disservice if you go through life insisting that "Asians don't

smell/stink." I find that half or more of the Asian men who surround me, "stink." Now, they stink in a different way

than a white man stinks, but they DO stink. They just "think" they don't stink. Similarily, probably a lot of white

men "think" they don't stink. It is hard to describe how they smell, if you are not familar with it, but I will

try. It is distinctively different from the acrid, sour, sharp sweat smell of a white guy. The best I can do is to

say that it is kind of an oily, hormonal smell. I reminds me of the smell of my jeans and or my bedsheets if I

don't wash them for several weeks.

I am not alone in noticing this either. I have had several Asian women tell

me that they think a lot of the guys of their same race smell horrible these days. What the conclusion to all this

is, I am not sure. One possibility is that groups of people are desensitized to the typical smell of their own

group; thus, the Asian insistence that they do not stink, when in reality, they do, to the point of being offensive

to me.

While I am at it, I might as well talk about Asian women. I am in very close contact with heaps of them

on a daily basis, either because of work or because of the 10 hours of dance lessons I do with them every week. MANY

Asian women smell absolutely clean and delicious, but "most", definitely no. Some smell oily and strange like the

men described above, some reek like B.O, and some smell like aging, deteriorating women.

Let's face it, humans

stink; some more than others, some just in a different way.
    While I've never experienced the real stink

of an asian girl, some of my guy friends (the ones who don't seem to care too much of their appearance) definately

smell like sour oil, kinda like Burger King (oh that sounds so bad.. sorry for ruining anyones appetite).

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy
    While I've never

experienced the real stink of an asian girl, some of my guy friends (the ones who don't seem to care too much of

their appearance) definately smell like sour oil, kinda like Burger King (oh that sounds so bad.. sorry for ruining

anyones appetite).
    Well, I'm glad someone else noticed the "oil" component. You also mentioned

something that reminded me of something that I neglected to mention. The problem could be partially related to

personal hygiene. I have reason to believe that some of these people do not enjoy bathing or showering on a daily

basis(because the "think" they don't stink), particularily young men( I have actually been told this). Also, I

think they do not wash their clothes as often as they should.

Phero Dude

I'll just do

that. I just picked up a bottle of Burberry cologne - very nice light scent. BTW, I'm hairless. I don't have

BO.
    Well, I have no idea what Burberry smells like. Keep in mind that just because it is

"light" it is not necessarily suitable for you. "Light" does not necessarily equal nice, harmless, or non-offensive.

A light, dry perfume could smell as disgusting on darker skin, as a sweet, heavy perfume on fair(white) skin. The

key is matching your personal signature! Generally, the darker you are, the heavier you go, and the lighter you are,

they lighter you go. However, I suppose there are many factors involved. Basically, the Asian girls that I know that

smell the most delicious, are wearing maybe a medium-weight, high-quality(expensive) perfume(and not overdone!). The

ones who wear something light, flowery, and/or cheap smelling practically make me vomit. They disgust me at a

distance of a few meters.

It's not that I can't identify

the smell...I have definitely noticed when asian guys smell. It's different, yes. However, on average, I would

still say that not only is the smell of asian guys different than caucasian males, it is also much lighter. And as

for myself, I know that since I shower every day, sometimes but rarely every other day, that even if I work out once

or twice between showers I won't smell. I can sweat ridiculously, but unless I don't shower for like 4 days I

just don't smell. Guess I'm lucky like that.

~Silver

I noticed that when I don't

wash my hair one day, the next day it smells oily. But I guess that goes for everybody and whenever i go

to the gym to workout my ex-gf says I don't smell at all, even if i'm extra sweaty. She does have a rather

sensitive nose as she can sometimes tell if i ate something that smells bad....

Stranger

The diet and scent explanation

is right on point.
    Two women I know who ate mainly fish, no red meats, drank lots of water and ate a whole lot of

fruit
    had this natural 'fruity' smell even with no fragrance on.
    Amongst other aspects.

I killed my

processed sugar, baked goods and carbonated soda intake, cut back on red meat, drank more water, and ate mainly

fresh foods for about two months.
    One sunday I went to work with only a water shower, and I got compliments on my

smell all day.
    One to the effect of 'he dresses like a bum but smells like heaven.'

Lots of things the

posters here do regularly or know about I tried through messing around and found they work.

*bows*

Phero Enthusiast

Basically,

the Asian girls that I know that smell the most delicious, are wearing maybe a medium-weight,

high-quality(expensive) perfume(and not overdone!). The ones who wear something light, flowery, and/or cheap

smelling practically make me vomit. They disgust me at a distance of a few meters.
    I got my small bottle

of Burberry Brit (for women) at Sephora for $80. I love the scent. It's light but it's good. MadMaxx, not

everything light will make you vomit. Don't generalize. I don't normally wear cologne, so I'll start

with a light one and something that I really like.

Phero Dude

I got my small

bottle of Burberry Brit (for women) at Sephora for $80. I love the scent. It's light but it's good. MadMaxx,

not everything light will make you vomit. Don't generalize. I don't normally wear cologne, so I'll

start with a light one and something that I really like.
    "Generalizing" is the only way

to discuss something such as the issues that come up on this board. Nobody said that "all" light perfumes were bad

on dark skin and that "all" sweet perfumes were bad on dark skin, but it is a useful rule of thumb, and there is

good reason for why it has been established as a rule of thumb. Anyone who is very knowledgeable about perfume

and/or pheromones knows it. Did you notice that I said that "light" was NOT NECESSARILY a good thing? The perfume

you picked may be great for you, and many light perfumes may be great for you. That does not in any way rule out the

validity of what I said.

Phero Enthusiast

Talking Yay !

Did you

notice that I said that "light" was NOT NECESSARILY a good thing? The perfume you picked may be great for you, and

many light perfumes may be great for you.
    Yay, Burberry is great on me !!!

Phero Dude

Yay, Burberry is

great on me !!!
    That's great. I hope it mixes well with EW for you. A lot of people

have trouble with EW because in can smell pretty rank. I have found that for me it worked quite well with the Dolce

and Gabanna in the zebra bottle. Please let me know if you drive any men crazy.

Also, women users have

commented that it can actually have quite the effect on themselves; things such as becoming weak-kneed, or

submissive; submissive to the point that they just wanted someone to "do them;" her words, not mine. I believe it,

because I used to use it, and I think I used too much, because many women that I danced with turned into rag-dolls

and I practically had to hold them up. EW can be powerful stuff! Be careful!

Phero Enthusiast

Talking

I am a white

blonde male living amidst millions of Asians.
    I am an Asian living admist white blondes. I am living with

one. LOL

Phero Dude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Have_Courage
    @MadMaxx
    Do you work with teenagers (Asian)? I visited some schools in Malaysia and

happen to smell those young men in a hall. They do smell especially after a workout. Men over 24 yo seem to have

less of this problem. Could it be a hormonal thing (part of growing up)? I also tend to believe different races in

Asia have different B.O. mainly due to differences in diet. Not being racist here, some comments from the locals in

Asia I hear regarding smell of different races.

Some male Indians exhibits stronger B.O. while some male

Caucasians smell of dairy products (beef, cheese etc). Also, dogs seem to sense Indians coming on the road from 20m

away (not in sight) and starts barking. When they're in sight of the dogs, the mutts just go crazy and chase them

for another 20m. These guys face it daily and come prepared on bikes.

Other races will smell a tint of the

smelly fruit (durians) if they consume it. Hell, I smell it on myself too, it even goes in the piss.

Point

is our diet does affect the signature we project. It shouldn't be a problem if the population at large consume the

same diet as we are. Maybe one day, -mones will come in tablets/capsules (consumed orally) and calibrated for

extended/timely release.
    Yes, I am around a lot of teenagers; they, and college age guys are

clearly the worst, but the problem persists into the thirties. It is basically the same smell, just not as intense.

Wow, I feel sorry for the Indian guys you know; imagine not being able to walk down the street because dogs want to

either eat you are just drive you away.

Diet is no doubt a factor for many people. My favorite when it comes

to that subject is the fact that even the smell and taste of semen is affected by diet. Their used to be a woman on

the forum who claimed that from the taste of a guy's semen she could tell you whether he was vegetarian, a drinker,

or a smoker. She could also tell you what he had for dinner the night before! She know whether he had eaten Mexican

food or Thai food! I went on a really "clean" diet once and drank lots of powerful mint tea. My semen took on a

minty aroma and I was told it tasted fresh and minty. Too cool!

Welcome back MadMaxx!!!!!!! So did

you stop using EW?

Quote Originally Posted by nichirenx
    The diet and scent

explanation is right on point.
    Two women I know who ate mainly fish, no red meats, drank lots of water and ate a

whole lot of fruit
    had this natural 'fruity' smell even with no fragrance on.
    Amongst other aspects.

I killed my processed sugar, baked goods and carbonated soda intake, cut back on red meat, drank more water,

and ate mainly fresh foods for about two months.
    One sunday I went to work with only a water shower, and I got

compliments on my smell all day.
    One to the effect of 'he dresses like a bum but smells like heaven.'

Lots of things the posters here do regularly or know about I tried through messing around and found they work.

*bows*
    Don't hold out on us! So what have you experimented with? Hot water showers and

special diets?

Enlightened One

im white caucasian male and in

aussie land its very multicutlural we have a very wide spread of nationalities and racial groups

Perception

seems to be gettign a broad based hit response perhaps that is a good cheap staritng point.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information