Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Mobley,

Impressed?

Indubitably! (Awed is more like it.) But the stuff also makes me overly-hyper and for long periods o' time. I

consumed about 1/6th the recommended dosage preworkout yesterday and, yadayadayada, I was up most of the

night! I love the pump--it's like nothing else--but this stuff should come giftboxed with a mirror and a

spoon.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLJS
    Sorry, but could

you give me some info on No Explode? Or a link with some information. What kind of effects do you get when taking

it? This stuff sounds interesting, I am just getting back into weight lifting (neck injury) and don't have the

strength I used to have.
    I haven't found enough info on it besides the Muscle Mags, and even there,

there's not a lot of info. Had the guy at the store not been a bodybuilder, and said it was the best he's every

taken, I would have never tried it. And one that has taken everything under the moon ... out of the store, I HIGHLY

RECOMMEND IT!

If you go to DPS NUTRITION (cheapest price I've found, and it's $43 before taxesin the discount

store) you can find what's in it, otherwise, I can only advise you to do a GOOGLE search. SORRY.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    I haven't

found enough info on it besides the Muscle Mags, and even there, there's not a lot of info. Had the guy at the

store not been a bodybuilder, and said it was the best he's every taken, I would have never tried it. And one that

has taken everything under the moon ... out of the store, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

If you go to DPS NUTRITION

(cheapest price I've found, and it's $43 before taxesin the discount store) you can find what's in it, otherwise,

I can only advise you to do a GOOGLE search. SORRY.
    One place for all your Nutrition Needs,

www.1fast400.com

Period

Adams

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    Mobley,

Impressed? Indubitably! (Awed is more like it.) But the stuff also makes me overly-hyper and for long periods o'

time. I consumed about 1/6th the recommended dosage preworkout yesterday and, yadayadayada, I was up most of

the night! I love the pump--it's like nothing else--but this stuff should come giftboxed with a mirror and a

spoon.
    Who ya telling! I have two finals today... one at 8 this a.m. and the other at 10:00. I worked out

later than normal yesterday, drop my NO EX around 8 and didn't get to sleep until after 3:30 in the a.m.! If

you love the pump now, wait until after about a week or two of usage! Hope it doesn't end up having

something illegal in it 'cause I'm FEELING ILLEGAL!!!!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    One place for

all your Nutrition Needs, www.1fast400.com

Period

Adams

DPS will save you a buck or two, annnnnnd it's only 4.95 for S & H for anyting under 10 pounds, annnnnd

you get it within 3 to 4 days. If you're like me, you're always trying to save, and I always compare the prices

between 1fast and DPS before ordering.

Thanks, Adams! How's things over there?

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    DPS

will save you a buck or two, annnnnnd it's only 4.95 for S & H for anyting under 10 pounds, annnnnd you get it

within 3 to 4 days. If you're like me, you're always trying to save, and I always compare the prices between 1fast

and DPS before ordering.

Thanks, Adams! How's things over there?
    Great just arrived back from

a 3 week mission (thats why I wasnt on), to somewhere else. About to go back out to another site... so all in all

having my military type fun.

Adams

Phero Pro

Has any of you ever used

kre-alkalyn creatine? I've ordered that about 2 weeks ago... I've seen some great testimonies about it, especially

from people who took both kre-alkalyn creatine and creatine ethyl ester and prefered the first one.

V12 Turbo has

a bigger reputation than NO explode, but this one has great reviews too.

Journeyman

Cool, thanks for the info on

No-Xplode. I am going to try some, what flavor do you recommend? I want to try Fruit Punch, just wondering if you

have had it? Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information