Close

Thread: My first post

Stranger

Default My first post

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

I've been

reading material on this site for about a month now and have been amazed by it. I couldn't help myself from not

purchasing the 25 buck newbie pack to see what would happen, and I have received it about three weeks ago. Below I

will post my results but let me tell you about myself first. I am a 20 year old college student, 5'7", 130 lbs,

average build. Never had much of a problem speaking or flirting with women, and am considered a good looking guy by

women; I'd rate my confidence as 'moderate', but always had a problem truly breaking the ice. That's where these

pheromones seemed amazing.

I don't remember exact days and such, but I will try to, as briefly as I can,

give you my experiences. Throughout this paragraph, I have used the standard 1-TE:1-SPMO mix inside the atomizer

bottle, all packaged in the newbie pack. I got my first hit at a restaurant that night, wearing one spray to my

wrist, and rubbed them together. After the hostess had seated us, I kind of held up my wrist as passing behind her

and seated myself. She kind of looked at me and smiled before walking away. That was nothing, since all hosts and

servers do that pretty much. Throughout our dinner though, she kept 'appearing' in our vacinity, and using quick

looks in her direction, have caught her looking at me, followed my a quick 'I was caught, look away' reaction (for

lack of a better phrase) and twirling of her hair. This could have been just normal reactions not supplemented by

the pheromones though, since I never seen her before in my life.

The next day at work is when all the magic

happened. I wore two sprays of the 1-TE:1-SPMO mix on my wrists, and reapplied a spray every two hours or so as

needed. I am a very well known worker at a retail store with a little over a hundred employees. My trouble with this

will be trying to remember all the hits, believe it or not, since it happened weeks ago. A pretty lady in her mid

30s that I work with was at the time clock when I came in, and I'm sure she got a wiff of the pheromones, but I

didn't have much talk with her. Later in the day, I looked in her direction when in about 40-50ft of her, and

caught her just staring at me. Was very weird. My first pheromone DIHL? She was drinking out of a bottle while doing

so, and I was mindboggled that she was just staring. It was close enough for me to tell that she was staring at me,

but since I did not turn my head towards her, she may not have noticed that I was actually looking back at her.

After about ten seconds I had to break eye contact, only to look back and she was still staring, but then got

distracted by a customer. I soon walked over to her in curiosity and made some bullshit small talk, but she

wouldn't let me walk away. She kept smiling and talking to me, but she was staring into my eyes while doing so. It

was bizarre, she is not normally like this. Everytime I went to walk away, she picked up on conversation and kept

talking, and kept moving closer and closer to me. She was practically in my face before a customer distracted her

again. She had grabbed my side and smiled before I walked away. I was in shock over the situation...this stuff

actually works. This is the big situation that I remember most. Later in the day I saw her eating lunch, and sat at

a table across from her. When all others left her table to do their work thing, I moved to her table and sat down

diagnally from her, not to raise much suspicion or anything, but still very curious over what happened earlier. As I

sat down though, she looked at me and said 'well now that we have the table all to ourselves...' and then kind of

giggled. I thought to myself, holy sh!t. Just before moving to her table though, I was sitting next to another lady

who kept going on in conversation with me about something I don't remember, but in conversation she kept slapping

my leg and touching my side and such. Was very out of the ordinary for her to do that. Among other things that

happened that day was a pretty 17 year old girl that I work with passing by me, saying hello to me as she normally

does before actually passing by. The scent on my wrists at this time was strong, just recently applied. After she

passed by she asked how things were in a seemingly more enthusiastic voice and I replied as normal, but I looked

behind me and she kind of turned a corner so I could see her face, and she had this huge grin on her face, I mean a

hundred muscle smile going on. Very weird. Throughout the next few weeks, even without the pheromones on, she has

been very flirty with me, even around her boyfriend. My memory is shot and I cannot remember the many other little

things that happened throughout the day, but it was nothing short of awesome. At one point late in the day after the

newbie mix wore off, I tried half a packet of SoE to see if it made people any more chatty, and I had no luck. I

tried the other half of the packet later in the week also with no luck. I never really had problems talking with

people in general much though, so it's hard to say if the stuff worked. Both times I wore it on my wrists, but I

will experiment more with SoE in the future.

That night after work, in my amazement, I went on the site and

ordered a bunch of other stuff. A bottle of APC, NPA, and SoE, after reading a lot about it. My intentions were to

make DD#1 or JBDD#1 after reading threads about them, but I had trouble getting the roller off the SoE bottle and

didn't want to break it, so I mixed a JB#1 and put the SoE to the side. I've tried this mix three places: at work,

in class, and at the mall. I have seen very limited success, if any, with this mix. It was rather disappointing

after all the hits I got from the TE:SPMO mix, especially reading all the hits others have gotten from it on the

forums. I have to experiment further with this mix, or maybe it's just not for me.

This past week I went out

to some lady's house I met over the internet, to "hang out," but ofcource we both prolly had other things in mind.

First time I ever met someone off the net like that, was very weird, and I was a little uncomfortable at first. I

was wearing two sprays to the wrists of the 1-TE:1-SPMO mix. After I met her at her place, my confidence seemingly

jumped sky high. She wouldn't stop yapping, but showed all the body language of being intensely interested, but it

all was almost annoying because she wouldn't stop talking, and I mean non-stop. I thought to myself, oh crap, I met

a real internet weirdo. But as the night went on she calmed down. We watched a few movies and she inched closer to

me throughout the night. She continuously touched me as she spoke with me, and we stared into each other's eyes

comfortably, her pupils heavily dialated. At one point she joked about how we would be married and such, and

followed that with a 'just kidding'. Really surprising. The pheromone scent wore off and my confidence problem

struck me; I left without anything happening, but she was enthusiastic over seeing me again, and we're going to go

out somewhere this weekend. Again, it's hard to say if the pheromones 100% did something since this is my first

meeting with her, but I'd say 95% chance it was.

Well anyways it seems I've been rambling quite a bit.

I've read that you all really welcome first posts/hits, so this was mine. I'll be hovering around and posting here

and there, and testing mixes and such as well. I'm waiting for Perception to go platinum before ordering it in fear

of a leaky atomizer as I have read about, but this 'extended time release' seems to be the one gripe I had about

the other pheromone mixes I've had. I'm excited to try something that will last throughout the

night!

LINY

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Welcome! Edge/SPMO is

underrated. Too bad no one knows how much -nol is in SPMO.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Journeyman

SPMO: .4 mg/ml of -nol

no?

check this thread out:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6295

Enlightened One

for retail and generalised anol

type reactions

Alter ego (for oil based)

But im findign perception is great the water based absorbtion

- it gets into the upper layer of the skin (andorgens are natural anyway) and is longer slow realise so you dont

have to keep apply and once you wash it off you dont get pheromone build up.
    But perception is great stuff (apart

from my personal DD#1 conncotion) which a serach through the archieves will generate all the old storng hit

stories.

70% SOE and 30% NPA basically.

Stranger

This may be a stupid question

that's been answered a dozen times, but I haven't been able to find it. Is there any simple way to prop open the

roller cap from the SoE/m bottle? It seems while I was trying to pry it open something was going to break. Throwing

together a DD#1 was among my ideas when ordering as I've posted above. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LINY
    This may be a stupid

question that's been answered a dozen times, but I haven't been able to find it. Is there any simple way to prop

open the roller cap from the SoE/m bottle? It seems while I was trying to pry it open something was going to break.

Throwing together a DD#1 was among my ideas when ordering as I've posted above. Thanks!
    Grab it with a paper

towel, give it a twist and pull. I've never had problems getting one out.

-Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

[QUOTE=canivaro]SPMO: .4 mg/ml

of -nol

no? check this thread out:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6295[/QU

OTE]
    I didn't really understand that thread. At the time I asked if it was the same product and still don't

understand if it was. We don't know what Bruce thinks.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Enlightened One

im sure bruce will either tell us

or he wont - yes it would be helpful if SMPO (the makers of) were to tell us exactly how much is in there - if they

dont it creates some hesitation when buying the products (ie all the cutler and rip off products like the old APC)

that made lots of claims but would never mention what and how much was in their products in pheromone

breakdowns

That is why other products (namley almost everyone sold here that lists the breakdowns of

androgens etc) sells so strongly and has a loyal following.

Well some stupid companies never learn.

Thread Information