Close

Stranger

Default First hit, first post

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all,

I'm new to this forum. I've been lurking around for the past few weeks. I've been a bit skeptical about

pheromones, but I just had my first obvious pheromone hit, so I thought I'd share it with others.

First of

all, I guess I should describe myself. I'm 5'11", 165#, 27 years old, very good looking. I am finishing medical

school right now, and I'm a cool guy, so I guess I'm pretty attractive to women. I tend to be a little shy around

them, though, but I do get attention from very attractive women every now and then. So I wanted to try using

pheromones to see if they would make things a bit easier...

So here's the info about the hit: I was out on a

date with a girl I had met online. She was somewhat attractive (6/10) 27 year old and sort of cool, but I was

clearly out of her league. I was a bit annoyed that I had gotten conned into going out with her, but that's

another story! Anyway, I was wearing about 1/2 a gel pack of SOE/m on my neck, and one dab of NPA on the neck as

well. When we first met, she gave me a hug, and I guess she got a whiff of the pheromones.

Then we got in

a cab, and the first strange thing happened. Instead of sitting on her side of the back seat, she sat in the middle

of the seat right up against me and started talking about how strange it was that she felt so comfortable with me.

She had a couple drinks at dinner, and the conversation continued like that. After dinner, she said she wanted to

come over to my place and watch a movie, but that I "wasn't allowed to molest her." I laughed and told her I

expected the same of her. We rented a movie and went back to my place.

As soon as I got home, I went into

the bathroom and put another dab of NPA on my neck. I came out and found her lying on my bed. So I went and lay

down next to her and she immediately got friendly. She hugged me, putting her nose right over my neck for a while.

It was as if she unconsciously liked the smell. She kept talking about how comfortable she was with me, and then

more crazy stuff started happening: She started kissing my hand, then my arm, and then she occasionally stopped,

trying to contain herself. Then she would start it up again. Eventually, she kissed ME on the lips. She even

grabbed my arm and put it between her legs! Mind you, I wasn't doing anything except teasing her a bit. The whole

time she was saying that she usually isn't like this on the first date, but that she felt so comfortable with me.

She kept lamenting the fact that she couldn't have sex with me because it was a first date and she didn't want to

be labeled a slut.

This kind of thing has never happened to me. This girl practically threw herself on me

without me making a bit of effort. Sure women can get frisky, but in my experience they almost always wait for the

guy to make the first move. I have to attribute this reaction to pheromones. Now I'm totally sold on them, and

I'm looking forward to doing some experimenting with other products! Anyway, I just wanted to share this in case

there are other people who are skeptical like I was. I hope this info helps someone...

Enlightened One

Lol welcome to the pheromone

convertiees club - let me just say this 7 yeras of usage and in the sexual "comfortable" i will fuck you now

department it makes a difference

The SOE / NPA combo is one i came up with called it the DD#1 mix 70% SOE and

30% NPA combo and its a sexual dynamo for those under 30.

Just got some perception to play with and will

report how it goes in coming weeks

But that behaviour for you is out of the ordinary (it hasnt happened ie

getting frisky etc straight away) so did you get laid first date after that etc - what happened later on ? But that

is a good combo you are working with there, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Electro77
    This kind of

thing has never happened to me. This girl practically threw herself on me without me making a bit of effort. Sure

women can get frisky, but in my experience they almost always wait for the guy to make the first move. I have to

attribute this reaction to pheromones. Now I'm totally sold on them, and I'm looking forward to doing some

experimenting with other products! Anyway, I just wanted to share this in case there are other people who are

skeptical like I was. I hope this info helps someone...
    My experience has been that the "this isn't how I

normally am on a first (second, third) date" thing is pretty common with mones. Congratulations on finding what

works for you.

-Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Was she wearing a power suit?

well i gotta tell you guys. soe,

chikara has got me sometimes awesome results. some of the times i have gotten laid in the first date. if the mone

really suites you, you can get awesome hits / behaviour from the ladies. but it does not happen all the time.

usually when i least expect it!

Stranger

Unfortunately, there won't be

a second date with this one! I'm just not interested in her... Hooking up with her was fun, but mostly from the

"Holy crap, this has to be the pheromones working!" aspect. And, no, she wasn't wearing a power suit.

I

also have a bottle of AE, but I don't really like the smell. I don't know if it works for me or not, because I

don't really wear it! I want to exchange it for something else... I was thinking either Chikara or Perception (so

I can wear my own colonge). If I've already had some success with SOE/m plus NPA, would one of these two choices

be likely to work for me? Or should I try something else? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

So, let me get this straight.

You're a very good looking 27 year old that's just getting ready to start his lucrative and prestigious career as

a doctor, and you're surprised when a woman throws herself at you?

Not that I don't think pheros work, they

do. But money and prestige are great aphrodesiacs.
    Last edited by phersurf; 11-05-2004 at 09:43 AM.

Stranger

Actually, I'm about $70,000

in debt from school, and I'll be making close to minimum wage for the next six years. I'd hardly call that

wealthy! Anyway, I'm interested in making it easier to get the kind of women I haven't been successful with so

far. You know, the kind that are really hot and smart... Hopefully pheromones can help in that regard!

Phero Dude

i agree with what phersurf said

about prestige and money. i also think it was a combination of your face and mones that got the job done especially

if you're better lookign than her. it was your for the taking.

i think she said "i normally don't do this" as

her little defense on how's she's not a ho.

Thread Information