Close

Stranger

Default Meeting girls in a school setting...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I know a couple girls that I think might be a little interested in me, but the problem is I never seem to have any

way to talk to them. I'm a senior in high school and some of these girls are ones that I've never met or talked to

before so they all have their own cliques and stuff so it's hard to get a good chance to talk to them. Also it's

not like the schools on TV where kids talk forever between classes, we only have 5 minutes between classes, so I

have no time to talk then. In class theyre always on the other side of the room so I can't even talk to them in

class. I sometimes catch them looking at me in class, but I don't wanna look like I'm obsessed and stare at them

too much. In fact, I just realized I've spent a lot of time trying the "ignore" method with no

results.

Confidence is not the problem, I used to be shy but have progressed out of that. I'ts more of just

wanting to know how to talk to them in a way that wont make me seem obsessed or foolish. Some of these girls are the

more popular, higher up on the 1-10 scale than most others, so I'm hoping to raise the bar for myself here .

Again I have the confidence, I just dunno what to say when I haven't met them one on one before, yet have been in

their class for 2 months already. It seems like It would be akward after 2 months of not talking to them then all of

the sudden I decide to, so I gotta find some way of sneaking a convo in with them.

Anybody have some

ideas?

And just to throw in some mone ideas for that little boost

I'm white, 18, 6'3, 170 lbs,

kinda lean build, I've been told by many girls that I am hot (a lot of them say I look like Matt Damon). I'm not

sure what my natural mone signature would be, as I've never met myself from a different body. I've been trying a

few mones (SOE, AE, TE) on and off for a year or two with minimal to no results. Over the last couple days I've

noticed wearing 1 dab TE on my collar has seemed to yield a little more respect from the guys and a little more

attention from the girls, but only by a small amount, and is most likely coincedince.

Phero Dude

^ if you look like matt damon and

aren't shy. you can pretty much say anything you want. it's not about what you say but how you deliever it. for

somebody like you, your job is to basically not screw up the situation i.e. weak body language or showing

insecurities.

Phero Pro

Boardguy17,

Next time you

catch one of them looking at you smile , look away, look back and smile again.

Enlightened One

at 17 these days most girls are

holding off on sex - maybe when you get to 20 you might have a chance - at least that was my case even though i was

"hot" as well

They are holding off on their virginity waiting for "mr right" in the end though they get bored

and do it by 20

Can i suggest a scatterbrain approach with the pheromones just put em on forget they are

there - they are just another element. Dont be midnful of them they can hold you back - wear em every day with a

low level does - perhaps do some weight work and bulk up - girls love a buff guy (the more attractive ones do) focus

on youreself and youre study and the sex will come later on.

"girls love a buff guy

(the more attractive ones do)"
    Some they do and some they don't. I'm pretty lean but do surprisingly

well. Of course, maybe girls love a musician (the more attractive ones do).

Boardguy: just walk up to them and

introduce yourself, be friendly and shoot the breeze. Saying hello is the hardest part. With that over, everything

will start falling into place.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Enlightened One

geogi - yes they dig musicans lol

i will agree - having played the guitar in a band a few years back that is affirmative

A buffed musician

with the right pheromone combo - good conversations skills some intelligence a good education and a good car and

some money has a much better chance - agreed lol.

Thread Information