Close

Man of La Pancha

Default All This Talk about Ignoring Girls to Get Them to Like You...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ...has made me realized that I am in the same situation aiming for the opposite effect.

I've been all but ignoring this one girl that I liked due to the fact that I have no chance of getting close to

someone who doesn't want to get close to anyone...and now I'm going out with her roommate on Friday! I don't

know if she knows about it yet because she hasn't mentioned it to me and I certainly haven't mentioned it to her,

but I'm wondering how she'll react.

I put this in the -mones forum because this is the girl I used (4 sprays)

Chikara on and ended up backfiring in my face and then SOE yesterday turned me into the man to talk to randomly. Go

figure. I just put on a spray of Chikara today and will be hitting the gym (hopefully will get some natural -mones

going). I will also be using -mones on Friday for my movie date (not a "date" as in potential gf but just a movie

buddy kind of thing), so I'll post it on here if something interesting happens.

Anyway, I just found it funny

that I'm using the ignore->go out with someone else technique when I'm doing it not to get the girl but to get

away from her.

I never thought about it because the reason for me going out with her roommate was actually her

suggestion...but that actually caused a debacle that led to the reason why we don't talk too much anymore (although

she denies that, I don't believe her). I'm guessing that she figured my asking her roommate to go to the movies

kind of died, so I'm curious to see if she'll care since I've all but completely supressed out-of-office

discussion and now am going out with her roommate.

Which reminds me...my last interaction on Halloween was

interesting as it was out of the office and I didn't say more than 8 words to her the whole night ("What up,

Gangsta?!?!?" (I was dressed as a '21st century player/pimp') and "I'll be there in a minute."). I was

wearing Chikara, TE, SOE, and AE (a little of each...enough to work well in a party situation). It was okay,

although I didn't know anyone there (3 out of ~14 or so people that were already acquainted with each other) so I

was kind of uncomfortable (oh, and my buttoned-up shirt for my costume was open with no shirt underneath for my

costume, so the self-consciousness level increased). This is when I arranged the movie for Friday with the

roommate.

Ironically, it's probable that nothing will happen out of the ordinary. That's usually how my

life works: when I didn't expect there to be a problem (asking her roommate to a movie...after all, I just wanted a

movie buddy), WWIII broke out...and now that I'm expecting some negative reaction, she probably won't care.

At

any rate, I'll follow up after I see what happens on Friday.

well basically girls / women are

very competitive. in this case it could come out that when your friend knows that you're going out with her

roommate, she will be more willing to see you, because there is competition and because you originally were hanging

out with her. on the other hand, in the worst case, you could be ruining their friendship. good

luck!

phinmone

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    ...has made

me realized that I am in the same situation aiming for the opposite effect. I've been all but ignoring this one

girl that I liked due to the fact that I have no chance of getting close to someone who doesn't want to get close

to anyone...and now I'm going out with her roommate on Friday! I don't know if she knows about it yet because she

hasn't mentioned it to me and I certainly haven't mentioned it to her, but I'm wondering how she'll react.

I

put this in the -mones forum because this is the girl I used (4 sprays) Chikara on and ended up backfiring in my

face and then SOE yesterday turned me into the man to talk to randomly. Go figure. I just put on a spray of Chikara

today and will be hitting the gym (hopefully will get some natural -mones going). I will also be using -mones on

Friday for my movie date (not a "date" as in potential gf but just a movie buddy kind of thing), so I'll post it on

here if something interesting happens.

Anyway, I just found it funny that I'm using the ignore->go out with

someone else technique when I'm doing it not to get the girl but to get away from her.

I never thought about it

because the reason for me going out with her roommate was actually her suggestion...but that actually caused a

debacle that led to the reason why we don't talk too much anymore (although she denies that, I don't believe her).

I'm guessing that she figured my asking her roommate to go to the movies kind of died, so I'm curious to see if

she'll care since I've all but completely supressed out-of-office discussion and now am going out with her

roommate.

Which reminds me...my last interaction on Halloween was interesting as it was out of the office and

I didn't say more than 8 words to her the whole night ("What up, Gangsta?!?!?" (I was dressed as a '21st

century player/pimp') and "I'll be there in a minute."). I was wearing Chikara, TE, SOE, and AE (a little of

each...enough to work well in a party situation). It was okay, although I didn't know anyone there (3 out of ~14 or

so people that were already acquainted with each other) so I was kind of uncomfortable (oh, and my buttoned-up shirt

for my costume was open with no shirt underneath for my costume, so the self-consciousness level increased). This is

when I arranged the movie for Friday with the roommate.

Ironically, it's probable that nothing will happen

out of the ordinary. That's usually how my life works: when I didn't expect there to be a problem (asking her

roommate to a movie...after all, I just wanted a movie buddy), WWIII broke out...and now that I'm expecting some

negative reaction, she probably won't care.

At any rate, I'll follow up after I see what happens on

Friday.
    Good Luck With All That Pancho!
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

Well, it's not really the opposite

effect, since you're wondering what she'll think/do
    Anyways, good luck man! What's with the date-no-date

thing, that sounds bad already! Just teasing

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

Man of La Pancha

Oh, I don't deny for a second

that I like her, but I just wish it was over because I have no shot but can't get away from her to get over

it...not for a couple of weeks, anyway.

As for the movie date that's not a "date" in the "relationship

interview" sense, I comfortably and calmly asked the roommate out because I had no interest in her whatsoever

besides friendship. Like Seinfeld says, "Everybody gets along when there's no possibility of sex." I really just

want to go to the movies with someone.

It's ironic because I asked the one girl out with hopes (not intentions

per se...so I'd call it hopes) that it could become more than just friends once we got to know each other, and we

just hung out and everything was normal. However, when I asked her roommate out with no hopes of any kind in that

direction, I get the third degree ("It would behoove you to explain yourself," to which I restrained myself from

retorting, "It would behoove you to mind your own goddamn business.") even though she's the one who told me to talk

to her roommate from time to time because we got along. That's why I didn't think of the fact that we made plans

without her knowledge until today when everyone was talking on the forum about making girls jealous. Like I said,

I'm sure nothing will happen.

Such is the life of Pancho, if you already didn't already get the impression of

my life being an irony from my memoirs.

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by SweetBrenda
    Good Luck

With All That Pancho!

Well, we all can't be hitting it off with people like you are, my

friend...

Things like that happen to everyone

Pancho, don't put yourself down
    And about the bitching, you should really have said something. I mean, you

went out once and suddenly got married? What the hell?!

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

Pancho - be positive - the

rest will follow!

Enlightened One

I am a strong believer in the

diversified take what may come approach - if you go after a specific girl 9 times out of 10 it doesnt happen. It is

usually someone else that they know or a unrelated party

I prefer to use the pheromones + my other natural

charms pheromones are just there to enhance my impact overall. But yes the ignoring thing either makes em jealous -

they dont talk to you or no effect at all - in which case you had no chance anyway.

I just try to diversify

and if a chance coems along chase it and get some practice.

Pheromones have probably yielded me more non

sexual gains than sexual gains - ie access to information - favourable treatment, other guys shouting me drinks

(saves a lot of money that way) um what else - better job prospects - more sales when i was in retail - more

itneresting conversation - having people compete for my presence and attention.

Man of La Pancha

I would agree with that. I

just had a long conversation with someone yesterday out of the blue. I even tried to end it a few times because

usually I get cut off after a couple of minutes with the, "Well, gotta get back to work," sentiment. Instead, I got

a 15-minute discussion on what I should do with my life. How did that happen? (rhetorical question)

Besides, it's not that she doesn't like me, it's that she doesn't want to like me.

Pheromones aren't going to bust through people consciously trying not to get close to you. I know this. Oh,

well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188

Well, we all can't be hitting it off with people like you are, my friend...
    No comment...............
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

Man of La Pancha

Update: She knows. She just

said that tomorrow she's going home and going to sleep because she has the whole place to herself. Unless she

doesn't know where her roomie's going, she knows what's up. Since she didn't say anything about it, I assume my

guess was, as always, correct.

In my life, you never bet against the irony.

I'm sorry for sounding

negative. I try to be a positive person. Everything will work out. I know I'm not supposed to end up with this

person forever or anything, so I'm not too worried about it. I was just being realistic because I can usually

guess how my life is going to turn out. I feel psychic sometimes.

Don't worry...I'll be okay!

You know what they say about

pessimism, if you think bad, bad will happen. If you think good, well, you do the math

Lighten up!

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

Enlightened One

Lol if you go with pheromones good

things happens lol - or less bad things unless you got a Anone OD. But thats another story.

Yes its the

outter the blue reactions to the pheromones that usually are the best. Shows newbies something is working

lol.

I been giving perception a bit of a workout today and its yeilding some useful results not on par with

the almighty DD#1 but its close up there. more subtle - was at work today - being in retail it was a good day lol

(as always i make way more money with pheormomnes on then without - the sales targets bonuses are good

lol)

But pancho youre only young - and i guess with the pheromones you get a lot of "what are you goign to do

with youre life" when yorue a bit older - why arent you marreid, or why havent you got any kids - why are you

single. Are you gay or straight (attraction with EW lol)

But yes my viewpoint on pheromones is they have

given me more exposure to more people (tought me social skills to a fine art early on + plus the old speedseduction

and NLP teachigns i also learnt body language and many other useful tip in dealing with people) but the more people

you interact with the more life experience you yield

THe great sex with hot women is just a bonus - but they

are also highly fickle.

Thread Information