Close

Stranger

Default Effectiveness on some women

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Effectiveness on some women

Just to recap – I have asked one question on the forum before and received

some helpful suggestions. Now I have another.
    I am 58, my wife died earlier this year after many years of happy

marriage and, though I’m not looking for another permanent arrangement at the moment, I do need to get back

into the whole ‘dating’ scene – or end up lost and lonely.
    I bought Chikara and Perception and

Primal Instinct (though I don’t use the last, fearing it is too strong) I have no complaints about Chikara

and Perception: I teach adults and have had 20 to 25 year old girls falling all over me. My relationship, I hasten

to add, with them is very much a father daughter one. But the pheromones do work, of that I have no

doubt.
    Recently I met a woman in her mid thirties to whom I am attracted. She likes me, too, I am sure, because

she goes out of her way to spend time with me. But I haven’t noticed any discernable reaction to pheromones

when she’s been in my company. The opposite, in fact, even pulling back when I try to embrace her.
    The last

time I used one spray of Perception rubbed on the wrists, and one behind each ear, plus one of Chikara on my chest

(the Perception scent leaked in the post so there is no perfume left). She was close enough to me for quite long

periods if the pheromones were going to have any impact.
    So my question, the impossible question, is, what more

can I do? Are some women just not susceptible to pheromones?

Phero Enthusiast

Hello,

For some of the forum

members two sprays of Perception were too much.
    As far as I got it you can use relatively much of Chikara without

OD problems.
    Just cut back on the Perception. Apply the amount of Chikara which has been
    effective for you, let

it dry and then cover it with one spray pf Perception!
    What are your experiences using using the two products

alone?

Best regards

Indigo

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by anvei
    Effectiveness on

some women

Just to recap – I have asked one question on the forum before and received some helpful suggestions.

Now I have another.
    I am 58, my wife died earlier this year after many years of happy marriage and, though I’m not

looking for another permanent arrangement at the moment, I do need to get back into the whole ‘dating’ scene – or

end up lost and lonely.
    I bought Chikara and Perception and Primal Instinct (though I don’t use the last, fearing

it is too strong) I have no complaints about Chikara and Perception: I teach adults and have had 20 to 25 year old

girls falling all over me. My relationship, I hasten to add, with them is very much a father daughter one. But the

pheromones do work, of that I have no doubt.
    Recently I met a woman in her mid thirties to whom I am attracted. She

likes me, too, I am sure, because she goes out of her way to spend time with me. But I haven’t noticed any

discernable reaction to pheromones when she’s been in my company. The opposite, in fact, even pulling back when I

try to embrace her.
    The last time I used one spray of Perception rubbed on the wrists, and one behind each ear,

plus one of Chikara on my chest (the Perception scent leaked in the post so there is no perfume left). She was close

enough to me for quite long periods if the pheromones were going to have any impact.
    So my question, the impossible

question, is, what more can I do? Are some women just not susceptible to pheromones?
    Sorry about your

wife.

Yes, some women may not be affect by mones. I started off trying mones with hopes that it would help keep

someone that didn't have me in her heart, and the stuff didn't affect her, but did so many others.

DO NOT FEAR

Primal Instinct ... embrace it. You have it, use it. Open that cap, turn that bottle upside down on a finger, rub

that finger against one other finger, rub one finger behind one ear in that little groove, and the other behind the

other ear in its little grove. Then give yourself two sprays of CHIKA!

Sounds like you're using three sprays of

Perception, like it was suggested, cut back to two ... one spread between the wrist and one at the top of the chest

just below the neck, then hit yourself with two sprays of Chika on the right and left side on your neck or chest on

top of shirt/sweater.

I'm sure other ideas will follow, and best of luck to you, BUT don't be

scarrrrrrrrrrrred to experiment! Tis the only way that you will find out what works fer YOU.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

You may find with older women

that they won't react as physically as younger.
    I've seen a pattern in the forum that show the younger women

seem to react more physically to the -mones, and older seem to show more subtle signs. They also who more

resistance, like "I really want to be close to this person, but don't understand why" kind of response.

You may

be running into this. Another thought... I assume she knows about your wife (sorry by the way). She may be trying

to keep things non physically thinking you may be looking for a someone to "replace your wife" or something like

that.

My 2 cents, for what it's worth.

Quite the opposite, older women

often give overt reactions.

Anvie,

PI would be suited to someone your age. You might want to combine it

with SOE (perhaps in gel pack form) aswell.

Good luck
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Stranger

Cpt, maybe I should clarify my

thoughts a little more... Maybe "physical" is the wrong word.

For example, Older wemon seem to be more aware

that something odd is going on and start hunting for cause... or they ignore it. When they find what they are

hunting, they evaluate the their response and decide what to do. When they do decide to react... I would agree, they

are more overtly physical in their followup response.

The younger women (23 and younger) tend to just react. Not

much thought is given to their reaction and what may result from it. In posts I've read that seem to relate to

younger women, they seem to zone out more when -mones are present.

Althoug, knowing me, I'm prob over thinking

things

Thats probably true.

I was

talking about the discussion on the forum that said that what the younger ones are thinking about, the older ones

are acting on (due to more experience/confidence).
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Enlightened One

My problems are just the opposite

- mid 20s myself and its the over 50 women that are very overt in getting close - its a bit freaky and sometimes ive

had to embarrass them slightly to get em to go away lol.

That said the younger ones are the better reactors -

more sexually free whereas the older ones tend to be hesitant ie more long term emotional connection or having more

life experience not sure why they are turned on by u.

Again a scatter approach seems to work best - using all

the time - exposure to more women the more women you intereact with the more chances you have of finding "the right

one" but you could drop back to 1 spray of perception and see if that helps !

Quote Originally Posted by anvei
    Effectiveness on

some women

Just to recap – I have asked one question on the forum before and received some helpful

suggestions. Now I have another.
    I am 58, my wife died earlier this year after many years of happy marriage and,

though I’m not looking for another permanent arrangement at the moment, I do need to get back into the whole

‘dating’ scene – or end up lost and lonely.
    I bought Chikara and Perception and Primal Instinct (though I don’t

use the last, fearing it is too strong) I have no complaints about Chikara and Perception: I teach adults and have

had 20 to 25 year old girls falling all over me. My relationship, I hasten to add, with them is very much a father

daughter one. But the pheromones do work, of that I have no doubt.
    Recently I met a woman in her mid thirties to

whom I am attracted. She likes me, too, I am sure, because she goes out of her way to spend time with me. But I

haven’t noticed any discernable reaction to pheromones when she’s been in my company. The opposite, in fact, even

pulling back when I try to embrace her.
    The last time I used one spray of Perception rubbed on the wrists, and

one behind each ear, plus one of Chikara on my chest (the Perception scent leaked in the post so there is no perfume

left). She was close enough to me for quite long periods if the pheromones were going to have any impact.
    So my

question, the impossible question, is, what more can I do? Are some women just not susceptible to

pheromones?
    It doesnt affect every woman.It takes time and money to find what mones work.I have tried lots

and experimented on different kinds of women.I have a system Im a firm believer that certain mones affect certain

races.Sounds like you dont need the mones for this woman you are dating.Maybe the Chick-ara and the Perception are

clashing and smells bad.

Thread Information