Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    King of the coupons!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoel
    I second that.

Yoel
    Sometime back ... someone said THE SYSTEM is better than DYD. Anyone!? Anyone!?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    someone said THE

SYSTEM is better than DYD.
    Never heard of that, some directions?

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

King of the coupons!

Never heard of that,

some directions?

Yoel
    http://www.askmen.net/dating/the_system/inde

x.html

That should get your feet in the water, Yoel. Mods, if the rules are any links, I'm guilty, sorry,

or is it to other mone links?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

@Mobley:

Ok, even though I'd

never buy something from someone called Doc Love (it's like a red pulsing light with scam written all over it!), I

want to hear more. I need testimonials I can trust, not those phony ones on the site. So, anyone?

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

Man of La Pancha

I know people won't agree

with me on this one, but DYD is just exploiting the obvious.

Be confident.
    Be interesting.
    Be worth sleeping

with.

DYD is what they call "fake it until you make it." I'd prefer just making it instead (in other words,

just becoming confident and letting my attitude speak for itself instead of putting on an act to sucker someone into

liking my show long enough to sleep with them).

Again, that's just me. I don't expect anyone to agree with

that, and others that are more familiar with the material may believe otherwise.

I used to not

kiss on the first date. Don't know whatever happend to that? I guess as long as the date goes fine and I

really enjoy the company why the hell not? I don't like to follow rules to much and to me it seems like " no

kissing, no holding hands blah blah blah" at the 1st or 2nd date are just rules someone invented just because...

Okay with this I am not saying I will go and have sex right away either

not because I don't want to but because sex is way more complicated then just a few kisses but eventually if things

keep going in the right direction then hey,,, it's all good.

I guess is

all about the Body language, if the girl/guy is digging you then just go along with the flow...
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    I know people

won't agree with me on this one, but DYD is just exploiting the obvious.

Be confident.
    Be interesting.
    Be

worth sleeping with.

DYD is what they call "fake it until you make it." I'd prefer just making it instead (in

other words, just becoming confident and letting my attitude speak for itself instead of putting on an act to sucker

someone into liking my show long enough to sleep with them).

Again, that's just me. I don't expect anyone to

agree with that, and others that are more familiar with the material may believe otherwise.
    Pretty much, but!

... there are those that need help in the sense of humor area, and summada stuff gives good ideas in that area.

There are women that need help in that area too! I love it when a woman makes me laff!

Man of La Pancha

Pretty much,

but! ... there are those that need help in the sense of humor area, and summada stuff gives good ideas in that area.

There are women that need help in that area too! I love it when a woman makes me laff!
    Good point,

Mobley.

I know people

won't agree with me on this one, but DYD is just exploiting the obvious.

Be confident.
    Be interesting.
    Be

worth sleeping with.
    That's just the backbone, I don't think there's ANY system out there that doesn't

suggest those things. The innovation (if you would) of DYD is the "cocky/funny" equation, which isn't something

that common sense (or more likely common programming) would suggest you.

DYD is what they

call "fake it until you make it." I'd prefer just making it instead (in other words, just becoming confident and

letting my attitude speak for itself instead of putting on an act to sucker someone into liking my show long enough

to sleep with them).
    It is not a show as I already stated somewhere, but the opposite. You're supposed to

free yourself from all those restraints society tells you must have and go from there.

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

King of the coupons!

Good point,

Mobley.
    Why, thank you, Pancho! Midnight, the docks!

Talking

Why, thank

you, Pancho! Midnight, the docks!
    Oohh Gawddddd! Pancho and Mobley get

a room you too or take it to PM...
    I think you guys just had your first

date alright!!

Ha!

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetBrenda
    Oohh Gawddddd! Pancho and Mobley get a room you too or

take it to PM...

I think you guys just had your first date alright!!

Ha!
    All up in other peoples business! Chill out Sweety B

, I'm not after yer man!

Anywho, we were talking about the System ......

Phero Dude

Sometime back ...

someone said THE SYSTEM is better than DYD. Anyone!? Anyone!?
    from what i've read on other

forums, the system is better if you're in a relationship. it's not used to pick up woman.

Talking

All up in

other peoples business!
    Chill out Sweety B , I'm not after yer man!

Anywho, we were talking

about the System ......
    But this is my business tooooo I

thought
    ?...LOL ! having a sense of humor is one of the best qualities in a

man...

I'm chillin' I'm just having fun with you that is all darling...

Pancho knows I luv him and he wouldn't trade me for you. Right Pancho??

Panchoooooooooo where are you?
    Mobley

Smile, please!

Man of La Pancha

That's just the

backbone, I don't think there's ANY system out there that doesn't suggest those things. The innovation (if you

would) of DYD is the "cocky/funny" equation, which isn't something that common sense (or more likely common

programming) would suggest you.

It is not a show as I already stated somewhere, but the opposite. You're

supposed to free yourself from all those restraints society tells you must have and go from there.

Yoel

Fight Club. "Society of men raised by women." I will agree with you on that one. Women will turn you into a

'nice guy' but long for the 'real man'.

The cocky/funny equation is why I use the word "exploit" in my

description. There are other ways of attracting women, but you can exploit a woman's own insecurities and need to

feel important by putting her down jokingly and making yourself look like you'll raise her status by association or

through interaction or whatever. I only use the word exploit because I feel that that's a 'sneaky' way to do it.

That doesn't mean it's wrong...it's just my own personal opinion. But, as you said and would probably argue,

that is part of the restraints that I limit myself to because of my upbringing.

Brenda, you're so

silly, girl! Come on over and sit on Pancho's lap...Christmas is coming, and it's not just the goose that'll be

getting fat if you tell me that you've been naughty, chica...

Okay, so I guess I can do it.

Brenda,

you're so silly, girl! Come on over and sit on Pancho's lap...Christmas is coming, and it's not just the goose

that'll be getting fat if you tell me that you've been naughty, chica...

Okay, so I guess I can do it.

LOL@ Panch'Claus.
    For your info I'm never naughty just "nice".

The whole dating deal

sucks to tell you the truth.
    The more you try not to embarrass yourself on the first dates the worse you behave by

being to careful perhaps spill a glass of water or drop the food from the fork while you're trying to take a bite

of food! things you normally woudn't do if you aren't nervous and just relaxed..
    The Dating Game is that a game!

hate it!!
    But eventually we all are in it.
    And trying to make the best of it.. ugh

The cocky/funny

equation is why I use the word "exploit" in my description. There are other ways of attracting women, but you can

exploit a woman's own insecurities and need to feel important by putting her down jokingly and making yourself look

like you'll raise her status by association or through interaction or whatever. I only use the word exploit because

I feel that that's a 'sneaky' way to do it. That doesn't mean it's wrong...it's just my own personal opinion.

But, as you said and would probably argue, that is part of the restraints that I limit myself to because of my

upbringing.
    I can see your point but think about this: if she was a guy, would you miss a single occasion of

mocking him? Whether we are talking about her looks or her whining, I don't think so.
    Why do we do that? I'll

tell you why, because of intimidation, fear of consequences. If we were really free, we would tease each other all

day long, 'cause it's funny
    So, I'd say you're sneaky when you try to please her (even if it backfires, you

are actually playing a part to get her), not when you are yourself. If you think you are genetically pleasing, think

again, it's programming.

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

Man of La Pancha

I can see your

point but think about this: if she was a guy, would you miss a single occasion of mocking him? Whether we are

talking about her looks or her whining, I don't think so.
    Why do we do that? I'll tell you why, because of

intimidation, fear of consequences. If we were really free, we would tease each other all day long, 'cause it's

funny
    So, I'd say you're sneaky when you try to please her (even if it backfires, you are actually playing a

part to get her), not when you are yourself. If you think you are genetically pleasing, think again, it's

programming.

Yoel
    You're right, as my position does not void your position (they are just

different).

The top two things that all of my gfs have liked about me is that I make them feel good about

themselves and I am sincere. I do not try to please people just to get with them...if I make a compliment, I mean

it. I usually tease the opposite way. Like I tease them about something good like it was something bad. That's

fun. Actually, now that I think about it, that's pretty much what you're saying, anyway. Ha, ha. I guess I do

all of that already and didn't even know it!

I usually tease

the opposite way. Like I tease them about something good like it was something bad. That's fun. Actually, now that

I think about it, that's pretty much what you're saying, anyway. Ha, ha. I guess I do all of that already and

didn't even know it!
    Yeah, who ever said you actually had to dislike something to tease her on it? I

sure don't mind if she trips and bumps her breasts on me, but what the hell, "Hey, I didn't know you were such a

forward girl!" That's the funny part!

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

The

top two things that all of my gfs have liked about me is that I make them feel good about themselves and I am

sincere. I do not try to please people just to get with them...
    Pancho you are going to make a woman very

lucky and happy someday...

Yeah, who ever said

you actually had to dislike something to tease her on it? I sure don't mind if she trips and bumps her breasts on

me, but what the hell, "Hey, I didn't know you were such a forward girl!" That's the funny part!

Yoel
    better yet, when a girl is touching you with her breasts (like standin behind you really / quite

close) is to say: "hey, stop touching me or i will accuse you for sexual harrasment. i am tired girls touching me

with their boobs and handling me like a peace of meat". COCKY + FUNNY as hell! right on!

attention: not for

wussies!

Quote Originally Posted by phinmone
    better yet,

when a girl is touching you with her breasts (like standin behind you really / quite close) is to say: "hey, stop

touching me or i will accuse you for sexual harrasment. i am tired girls touching me with their boobs and handling

me like a peace of meat". COCKY + FUNNY as hell! right on!

attention: not for wussies!
    Yup that is

definitely funny...

Journeyman

##########
    Last edited by Have_Courage; 01-15-2005 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Sheesh, go with

the flow and improvise as the moment unfolds. That doesn't mean you can't have a plan for the date but basic

manners (opening doors, being on time, etc.) should be a given (except for true feminists, let them open the door).

If you get all stiff and formulaic it can be a big turnoff for the woman. They want you to listen to the ryhthm of

their heart and respond appropriately. Trust me, if she wants her hand held, you'll know.
    I have to agree

with Gegogi on this one.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

Im kinda in a hurry right now

so ill try to make this brief. Normally when I would talk to girls I would be very attentive to them, for example if

they half muttered some sentence I would ask them what they had just said.

The revelation: After years of being

attentive to girls I learned that %99 of the time its better to "bust their balls" than to hang on every word they

say. The results I must say have been good and bad. My new theory is that there is a gradient on how well women

respond to you making fun of them and how well they respond to you being nice to them, the prettier the girl the

more she will like you if you mess with her, act cocky and funny, and bust her balls. But do beware! Some girls

especially if they are shy or generally keep to themselves will get mad at you if you overdo the coky funny thing. I

know this one gorgeus girl in high school I would rank her a 10 out of 10 perhaps the most sought after girl in my

high school. Most guys I noticed were way to nice to her...I did the complete opposite, I always turn around things

so that it seems like shes comming on to me. The intresting thing about this girl is that I know that I can really

bust her balls and be really cocky and funny around her and she will always laugh.

I guess my point is that Im

starting to turn my personality into a more playful funny type which has helped me have a more fun and intresting

time when I talk to girls. There are many roads to rome being coky and funny is only one way albeit one of the best

ways to get there.

Phero Dude

^ it's a calibration thing. the

hotter the girl the more cocky you should be. they know they're in the top tier of women so they don't get

bothered by you being cocky because they know you're just playing.

Phero Enthusiast

Thx for the tips guys.

Ill have to check out that ebook.

Heres a simple question that maybe yall can answer right now. So far Ive

seen this girl three times, tho never tried to hold her hand or get close. The closest we've been is sitting

pretty close watching a movie. I have a thing where I wont try anything unless she basically comes out and invites

me, and so far the only times Ive been able to see her is with her friends (both male and female). This isnt

because of timing, she always invites friends over when I come by. I assume this is because she is still in the

"dont trust you yet" phase (I dont blame her, cant be too careful these days).

She works alot, up till 10pm

on rougly 5 days a week. I dont think I can actually say that Ive been on a "date" with her yet, just been by her

apartment a few times. What do you guys think would be appropriate next? Perhaps actually taking her out on a

date? A movie? (talk about typical usual date )
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

Journeyman

##########

Journeyman

##########

What's with you not trying

anything unless she goes for it? Grow some balls already, wussyboy

Quote Originally Posted by Have_Courage
    1. the physical

manifestations displayed when speaking (facial expressions, eye contact, hand gestures, posture etc). Don't

stare/look at the chest, gaze at her eyes 2/3 of the time when speaking (imagine there's a triangle with each point

being the 2 pupils and the nose, alternate your gaze between these points), smile often, inject humour when

appropriate.
    Just a couple things here: you should look at her in the eyes always while you're talking,

there's really no reason not to do that. Where else would you look anyway?
    And most important, forget the

triangle. Choose one eye and focus on it. Moving from one eye to another is just as bad as breaking contact, it's

quite unnatural and would make you look nervous. Heck, it will make you nervous too!

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information