Close

Man of La Pancha

Default High Dose of Chikara Turns Me into Sap

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm not one to use high dosages of -mones (not because I'm a minimalist but because I'm cheap), but

today I decided to go with 4 sprays of ('bad' batch) Chikara. Now, you may or may not think this this is a high

dosage, but I usually use 1-2 sprays (1 when mixing with other -mones, 2 stand-alone). I am unsure if this is the

-mones or not, but I have been completely taken by a friend and co-worker today.

I am in a sticky situation

where I am trying to back off completely because interactions with this person drive me completely insane (very

awkward for me), but it's hard because we sit next to each other. Now, I'm not saying that -mones gave me

feelings I didn't have, but they are putting on rose-colored glasses for this person (not the right term for it,

but let's just say it's making me lovey-dovey and she's the closest target...since I had interest in her, it's

bringing back potential feelings). The person's voice is making me sigh (puts me into a trance) and I completely

lowered my guard on that one.

I'm getting back to normal as I type this (maybe I'm putting my guard back up or

shaking it off), but man...I have to say it was the -mones on that one because I went off to another world for a few

minutes. Now, if this only had that effect on others as it did me, then maybe I'd get somewhere...

I'll let you know if any other interesting things happen since I jacked it up to 4 sprays today.

Weak Chikara (Bamboo label), or

Beta Chikara (no label)?

Sometimes I get a wierd high while using 4 sprays of Beta Chikara.

Man of La Pancha

Bamboo label/white cap

Chikara

I may have felt a lesser effect otherwise with my current situation, but this is ridiculous. I think

I'll hit the gym and take a shower to lower the strength to a suitable range for my current environment...or maybe

I'll ride the wave and see what happens.

Has anyone experienced a moment with someone that you know/think is

full of romantic tension/vibes but somehow the other person manages to shrug it off? I've noticed that I get

moments like that with this one person and yet she is in denial about the whole thing. Leave it to ol' Pancho to

get involved in relations with people more messed up than him. I know this person makes both a conscious and

unconscious effort not to get attached to people, but I also know that I make things awkward for her because of how

I handle myself around her (I naturally move towards a close friendship/maybe relationship when I get along well

with someone...drives her nuts). As I mentioned before, I'm trying to back away. With the latest awkward moment,

I dropped eye contact and ended the conversation by looking back at my computer...it still didn't drop the feeling

in the air, though, until she moved away.

My confidence level is one where I'd question my own intuition on

this situations solely on the base that she would tell me otherwise...but since I know she's trying to keep me away

(hard to explain, but there's a difference between trying to keep someone away you don't like and trying to keep

someone away you do like), she could just be kidding herself. Anyway, I just wish this situation was over but I

can't run from it when it's literally---and I mean literally---right in front of my face all day.

*sigh*

On a positive note, I feel pretty good otherwise, so I guess that's a good thing. I just wish it didn't turn me

into so much of a softy.

I have the beta Chikara, have

used 4 or 5 sprays many times and haven't noticed any difference in my behavior.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Man of La Pancha

I went to the gym, took a

shower a little bit ago, and feel better now. Go figure.

I just think the effect I was hoping to have on other

people turned against me. After all, isn't the effect I described what most people would want to have on other

people?

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    Has

anyone experienced a moment with someone that you know/think is full of romantic tension/vibes but somehow the other

person manages to shrug it off? I've noticed that I get moments like that with this one person and yet she is in

denial about the whole thing. Leave it to ol' Pancho to get involved in relations with people more messed up than

him. I know this person makes both a conscious and unconscious effort not to get attached to people, but I also know

that I make things awkward for her because of how I handle myself around her (I naturally move towards a close

friendship/maybe relationship when I get along well with someone...drives her nuts). As I mentioned before, I'm

trying to back away. With the latest awkward moment, I dropped eye contact and ended the conversation by looking

back at my computer...it still didn't drop the feeling in the air, though, until she moved away.

yeah i've been in a situation like that before. worked with a girl for about 5 months. same type

situation she was interested but denied her feelings. she also had a b/f who made her miserable. 3 months after i

left that job she called me up out of nowhere... boom chicka boom chicka bow wow- dont see her anymore hope she can

walk again
    seriously it is not a fun position to be in. me i just realized i had to get away from

her.

Man of La Pancha

I wish I could...two weeks,

baby!

Today has been much better. After I washed off what seemed to be either an OD or a "backfire" (meaning

it effected me and not anyone else...but I noticed that my reactions weren't so great yesterday, either. This one

girl had this bad look on her face while I was talking to her...horrible), yesterday ended well.

I put on a

couple of inches of SOE on each side of my neck (a V-shape) today, and everyone has been super-friendly and

super-talkative. I'm telling you. My conversations have lasted longer than usual, and I found myself being

dragged back into a conversation I was trying to leave from. The best part was when the girl I'm having an

internal conflict over just said something randomly to me that she already said earlier in the day. I think she

said something to me just to say something to me. Fun stuff, that SOE. My manager and I were laughing it up so

much that we were told to keep it down. Whoops.

Thread Information