I'm not one to use high dosages of -mones (not because I'm a minimalist but because I'm cheap), but

today I decided to go with 4 sprays of ('bad' batch) Chikara. Now, you may or may not think this this is a high

dosage, but I usually use 1-2 sprays (1 when mixing with other -mones, 2 stand-alone). I am unsure if this is the

-mones or not, but I have been completely taken by a friend and co-worker today.

I am in a sticky situation

where I am trying to back off completely because interactions with this person drive me completely insane (very

awkward for me), but it's hard because we sit next to each other. Now, I'm not saying that -mones gave me

feelings I didn't have, but they are putting on rose-colored glasses for this person (not the right term for it,

but let's just say it's making me lovey-dovey and she's the closest target...since I had interest in her, it's

bringing back potential feelings). The person's voice is making me sigh (puts me into a trance) and I completely

lowered my guard on that one.

I'm getting back to normal as I type this (maybe I'm putting my guard back up or

shaking it off), but man...I have to say it was the -mones on that one because I went off to another world for a few

minutes. Now, if this only had that effect on others as it did me, then maybe I'd get somewhere...

I'll let you know if any other interesting things happen since I jacked it up to 4 sprays today.