Close

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast
    DeMoKiLL

Default How to reverse the "I like you" mistake, guys make

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Recently this girl that i've liked for a long time, I told her I liked her and obviously

she turned me down saying "im glad you will always be a good FRIEND to me". I read some articles by david and sloan

and now I know why. So just for fun I thought hrmm ill try something new. So since I come in contact with her a lot

everyday, I started just ignoring her like just not starting conversations with her, if she would say my name I

would act like I didn't hear it, if she asked a question I would keep it short leaving her question unanswered but

in a smooth way. After I started doing this I noticed she tries to get my attention now by calling my name etc. Am I

right in doing this? Is there anything else I can do to turn my mistake around and give me the upper hand?

The

one and only,
    Demokill

I don't think you made a

mistake, you were being honest and that's a good quality. At least now, you know how she feels and she knows how

you feel.

From what I've read in this forum by others, I take it people want what they can't have. Do you

have any girl that you can be seen with while this girl is around? Although that's playing games, something I

despise, but it seems to work in some situations.

I always start off my relationships as friends. What gets

my attention when it comes to men is a great sense of humor. And I have to have something in common with the guy.

And one final note... Don't frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile.

DeMoKiLL

Quote Originally Posted by culturalblonde
    I don't

think you made a mistake, you were being honest and that's a good quality. At least now, you know how she feels and

she knows how you feel.

From what I've read in this forum by others, I take it people want what they can't

have. Do you have any girl that you can be seen with while this girl is around? Although that's playing games,

something I despise, but it seems to work in some situations.

I always start off my relationships as friends.

What gets my attention when it comes to men is a great sense of humor. And I have to have something in common with

the guy.

And one final note... Don't frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Indeed your right about the hanging with another girl thing, I hang out with a lot of girls just as friends and I

had a girl shout I love you (name) (playfully, not serious) behind me and she heard it then later on she kept trying

to get my attention;-) but I wouldn't let her muahaha

DeMoKiLL

What can I do to make her

attracted to me? Has anyone else read any of the archer sloan, david deangelo products, and had any success with

them? If so what did you do to make it work?

Sheesh, I recently told a female

friend I liked her and she jumped my bones. On the other hand, I've confessed love to women I had a sexual

relationship with and they a) ran away as fast as they could or b) took advantage of my new found weakness. So,

there are no hard 'n fast rules in love 'n relationships. You gotta learn how to improvise for the moment at

hand.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

DeMoKiLL

Well this isn't a rare

example, she told me she is glad I will always be a good friend to her. What do I do to change "friend" into

boyfriend?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by culturalblonde
    I don't

think you made a mistake, you were being honest and that's a good quality. At least now, you know how she feels

and she knows how you feel.

From what I've read in this forum by others, I take it people want what they

can't have. Do you have any girl that you can be seen with while this girl is around? Although that's playing

games, something I despise, but it seems to work in some situations.

I always start off my relationships as

friends. What gets my attention when it comes to men is a great sense of humor. And I have to have something in

common with the guy.

And one final note... Don't frown. You never know who is falling in love with your

smile.

Blondie, you have made some great points. One of the best posts a women has

made around here. Short and to the point.

Too many of these youngsters are looking for magic answers.

They have been given much insight from many people that post here. It's up to them to discern the truth from the

BS, and put it into practice.

"Well this isn't a rare

example, she told me she is glad I will always be a good friend to her. What do I do to change "friend" into

boyfriend?"
    I'm not sure what you mean by "rare" example, but I've told many women I really liked them,

had a great friendship and later that friendship blossomed into something more. Not everyone is looking for true

love or going "steady." Lots of women, especially younger women, just want to have a good time, hang out and hop in

the sack from time to time. Being friends is one of the best ways to start. If you're meant to be together it will

happen. If not, you still have a friend and good times to remember. You can't do anything to force the situation.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by DeMoKiLL
    Well this

isn't a rare example, she told me she is glad I will always be a good friend to her. What do I do to change

"friend" into boyfriend?
    You cannot "make" anyone feel anything. You can only give them reasons to feel

one way or another and then let them decide.

If you want to be viewed as boyfriend material, you have to act

like boyfriend material without seeming like you are only interested in that one person.

Ignoring her may help,

but you don't want to seem rude or petulant. Just be a calm, confident man who lives his own life.

She'll

either get the message and change her tune, or she won't. Your life shouldn't be ruined if she doesn't change

her mind.

Learn from this experience.

Friends can and do fall in love. It happens all the time. But the

more you try to make it happen, the less likely it will.

Just be yourself around her, but

at the same time try and figure out which -mone combo works best on her. Girls dont like it when the only life you

have is chasing after them.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    You

cannot "make" anyone feel anything. You can only give them reasons to feel one way or another and then let them

decide.

If you want to be viewed as boyfriend material, you have to act like boyfriend material without seeming

like you are only interested in that one person.

Ignoring her may help, but you don't want to seem rude or

petulant. Just be a calm, confident man who lives his own life.

She'll either get the message and change her

tune, or she won't. Your life shouldn't be ruined if she doesn't change her mind.

Learn from this

experience.

Friends can and do fall in love. It happens all the time. But the more you try to make it happen,

the less likely it will.
    AMEN- ive had many good relationships with women who

started as friends. in fact the best loves of my life were friends. however keep in mind Sex does ruin

friendships.
    maybe next time instead of saying "i like you" maybe give her a flower or something

like that. Actions speak louder than words sometimes. it could have been the way you said it.
    if it

doesnt work out than oh well. its her loss

DeMoKiLL

Im going to completely ignore

her for a week, she is like begging for my attention now I can feel the power! I was in class one day and she was

like don't forget to bring in food for the can food drive (name) all you need is 15 bla bla and I was like yea..

and I turned away and talked to someone else then shes like whats wrong? and then someone turns and shes like he

hates me now:-) Ill keep this going and maybe if I keep it up long enough she will want me so bad she will beg and

plead. muahaha the power! oh and by the way David DeAngelo RULES! He's funny and he boosts your level of confidence

that you never thought was possible.

Im going to

completely ignore her for a week, she is like begging for my attention now I can feel the power! I was in class one

day and she was like don't forget to bring in food for the can food drive (name) all you need is 15 bla bla and I

was like yea.. and I turned away and talked to someone else then shes like whats wrong? and then someone turns and

shes like he hates me now:-) Ill keep this going and maybe if I keep it up long enough she will want me so bad she

will beg and plead. muahaha the power! oh and by the way David DeAngelo RULES! He's funny and he boosts your level

of confidence that you never thought was possible.
    Just be careful that your plan doesn't backfire on

you. Given that situation, I'm not sure if I would completely ignore her... I would certainly avoid initiating any

conversations with her, but if she decides to talk to you, by all means try not to be a jerk! You should be in a

great mood, be overly happy, but don't drag the conversation on. End it sooner than she'd expect. Make her want to

become part of your life, not the other way around. Try not to have many moments with her, but the ones you DO have

with her, blow her out of her mind. Every time she thinks of you from then on, she will think only good things, THEN

she will be under your control.

DeMoKiLL

ok ill tune it down a little

bit and pay a little bit more attention to her, see if the 4 days so far did anything:-D. Ill keep conversations to

a minimum and the ones that we do have will be strictly cut to relationship stuff, as stated in DYD, don't ever

have an intelligent conversation

huh? Your not supposed to have an

intelligent conversations? And isn't talking about relationships bad in his book?

Phero Dude

no you can have intelligent

conversation but not in demokill's current situation. but honestly demokill this is one-itis. you're best strategy

is to pick up other chicks preferably better looking than her and rub it in her face. or you might decide this new

chick is a better option for you.

I agree with the one-itis. Just

keep her in the back of your mind and go on with the rest of your life... if something happens, it will happen, if

not, then that's why you've been looking for other targets!

DeMoKiLL

not intelligent, intellectual,

I ran out of time to make that correction.

DeMoKiLL

so what should I do, should I

talk to her and try to act like ill listen but not really interested or should I just like ignore her until she does

something?

King of the coupons!

so what should I

do, should I talk to her and try to act like ill listen but not really interested or should I just like ignore her

until she does something?
    Ignore her until she does something, kill her with charm, and once the

conversation breaks, go back to ignoring her again. As with everything else, there are exceptions to just about

everything. Like jealousy, people get so caught up in making someone jealous that they overlook/block out the other

result ... it either brings them back, ORRRRRR it pushes them away forever. Is she worth the risk of

losing?
    If the answer is yes, have fun, and continue playing. And always remember, the next one that

walks onto your most desired list, maybe somewhere near, watching you, while you're being a jerk to this girl (or

her friends), so, be a good jerk, and understand that if she's not laughing while you're at it, you're not doing

too well.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

wow. mobley, that was like the

TIP OF THE MONTH! im sirius mon.

Deangelo says once you're in

LJBF land to move on. You can turn the situation around, but it takes a lot of work. There are many more women out

there.

It sounds like you're putting too much importance on a particular outcome with women. That

immediately puts her in the position of power because she is the one doing the chosing.

Don't ignore her,

bust her balls in a funny way, demonstrate that you could care less if she's interested in you or not. Date other

women. If she sees that you have a life and are in demand, her opinion might change and she might move you from the

LJBF part of her brain into the "possible mate" part. But if you're dating other women, you may not care if this

particular one goes out with you or not.

One-itis, as others already said.

Go on with your life, she'll notice and eventually miss your attentions, or maybe not, so who cares, you'll be

going out with other women by that time won't you?

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

DeMoKiLL

it is a one-itis, ill be

willing to put in the work to turn it around but like today she didn't say anything she just whispered to a guy and

told him that I was mad at her then he like asked me, I just played it off and said ill tell you some other time, he

asked me again I said it doesn't matter, forget about it, and he didn't ask me again.

DeMoKiLL

What should I do, should I keep

ignoring her until she tries to get my attention in a drastic way and then all the meantime hang out with other

girls? Or should I start talking to her again forgetting about her making a move?

DeMoKiLL

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Ignore

her until she does something, kill her with charm, and once the conversation breaks, go back to ignoring her again.

As with everything else, there are exceptions to just about everything. Like jealousy, people get so caught up in

making someone jealous that they overlook/block out the other result ... it either brings them back, ORRRRRR

it pushes them away forever. Is she worth the risk of losing? If the answer is yes, have fun, and

continue playing. And always remember, the next one that walks onto your most desired list, maybe somewhere

near, watching you, while you're being a jerk to this girl (or her friends), so, be a good jerk, and understand

that if she's not laughing while you're at it, you're not doing too well.
    No not worth losing,

first girl i've actually seen that was worth my time in a long while. But, despite the fact that shes probably one

of the best i've seen so far, ill just forget about it, ill keep playing and just see what happens for fun.

DeMoKiLL

How should I answer why im

"mad" at her?

What a lackey that guy
    You

should have delivered a quick line at him, nothing comes to my mind now, the opportunity is gone anyway.

I

don't think you should ignore her, you should be more on the lines of "being aloof". I'm in a rush now but if you

post her behaviour, how she is responding to your last actions, we could sure help.

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

DeMoKiLL

dunn worry he wasn't with the

girl she was gone when she asked but he has respect for me so its all good

DeMoKiLL

how should I turn from

completely ignoring to being aloof?

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information