Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Ultrallure

visit-red-300x50PNG
    well my ultraallure arrived

today very disappointed in the scent hardly noticeable very faint very small bottle only 3/4 full i have not worn it

yet so i have no hits to report

well wore allure on a date

tonight and it clearly does work sitting across the table my date kept touching my leg!!!! with her foot this was

just a coffee date the first time we met but i'am still disappointed in the scent maybe a cover such as the actual

tommy boy would be great!

Journeyman

Default Came across ultrallure search

I found another -mone on google search called ultrallure. I search on this forum but it isn't very popular....had

anyone got any hit while using this alone?
    I went to their site and found noting on the ingredients. (Wonder

Why? )

Journeyman

Default im new so i need help on ...Best products?

i am kind of new to pheromones....i bought a product called pherlure about a month ago and

i was very dissapointed in the results of it..i did not effect me with women..but it did have a great scent..well i

thought to myself that i would nvr buy products claiming that they attract women...but recently on a date i went to

it went well just nvr got a 2nd..well i was very frustrated so i researched for pheromones products and i came to a

product called ultrallure....then i saw this website and i was introduced to *mixing* since mixing sounds alot more

effective then standalone products i was wondering what pheromones are the best products to mix or use alone for

best results....

Journeyman

im thinking of doing the

SoE+NPA combo since im 18....mmm how man drops of Npa is good? and can i spray SoE and drop Npa on my wrist same

time?.....is it best to get the unscented SoE and mix that with pherlure??(yes i still use it for the

smell).....since its $10 cheaper i can mabe get the 10ml NPA

Journeyman

NPA is always a good buy. I

always recommend NPA for people that are new cause it has a high success rate.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by b737pilot88
    I found

another -mone on google search called ultrallure. I search on this forum but it isn't very popular....had anyone

got any hit while using this alone?
    I went to their site and found noting on the ingredients. (Wonder Why?

)
    well i emailed them too see heres what came up "Ours contains Dipropylene Glycol,

SD40B Alcohol, Purified Water, Fragrance and Essential Oils, and Pure Reagent Grade Human

Pheromones."

Reagent Grade... now that's bs.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

My very first product was

Ultrallure. It has nol. Very little tho. It did little for me. Got maybe 3 friendly hits.

Being the curious sort that I am I

often google for various products like pheromones, suppliments, diet pills, etc just to see what I can turn up.

I've found *all sorts* of sites pushing *all sorts* of products. Just looking them over can be an education in

marketing hype.

Anyway, in a short nutshell, I'm starting to consider to recommend to "newbies" that they do a

lot of looking first. And look for products that aren't afraid to reveal what's in them. Do some searches on those

ingredients to see if they are legit or possibly dangerous. For starters then buy something "you can know" (like

SOE). Try it out. Also look for sites that offer moneyback if not satisfied. Pretty soon you can also get to know

what sites are dependable and trustworthy and carry quality products (even if those products are mum on what's in

them). That's how I got here to L-S.

Also one of my site evaluation criteria was how many Pop-ups I was

assaulted with. One similarly named site to this one [L-S] filled my screen with crap before it even loaded the home

page. I was outta there in a flash, and ran every spy-bot program I had. Love-Scent [L-S] got/gets my vote because

they *don't* do that. To me that is a very good sign.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information