Close

Default strange reaction

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was at a local

department store today, and this beautiful woman (she was a 10) was working ask me did I need any help I froze. I

felt shy nervous I couldn't even talk right etc. Did I get a taste of my own medicine i wonder was she wearing

mones or was I just intimidated by this women.. Really strange this hasn't happened since my college years. Oh yeah

I had on two sprays of chikara and 1/3 Te gel pack. I did notice her checking me out, I can't believe I acted the

way I did. Any opinons.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow
    I was at a

local department store today, and this beautiful woman (she was a 10) was working ask me did I need any help I

froze. I felt shy nervous I couldn't even talk right etc. Did I get a taste of my own medicine i wonder was she

wearing mones or was I just intimidated by this women.. Really strange this hasn't happened since my college years.

Oh yeah I had on two sprays of chikara and 1/3 Te gel pack. I did notice her checking me out, I can't believe I

acted the way I did. Any opinons.
    Well, Ontimenow, no one ever said that you had to capitlize on any/all

hits just because you wear mones, and got the attention that everyone's looking for, from a hottie!

Annnnd, I just have to ask ... how is everyone measuring 1/3 of a gel pack?

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

It happens to everybody once in a

while and is akin to stage fright. At least you didn't drool or wet your pants!
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow
    I was at a

local department store today, and this beautiful woman (she was a 10) was working ask me did I need any help I

froze. I felt shy nervous I couldn't even talk right etc. Did I get a taste of my own medicine i wonder was she

wearing mones or was I just intimidated by this women.. Really strange this hasn't happened since my college years.

Oh yeah I had on two sprays of chikara and 1/3 Te gel pack. I did notice her checking me out, I can't believe I

acted the way I did. Any opinons.
    It is her job to help customers. You may very well have frozen because

you sensed her interest in you. How many times in your life have you gone shopping and had an attractive woman

(salesperson) ask you if you need help? Did you freeze every time?

I think shopping is a great way for guys to

get used to the way women react when we're wearing pheromones. You will encounter more women than you can possibly

drool over, especially if you do it in the afternoon or early evening (keep in mind that different times of

days/weeks expose you to different status women -- married women are more likely to shop during the day, single

women more likely in the evenings).

Interacting with sales women/girls is also a great way to practice

developing your skills with women. Learn to say no in polite, ambiguous ways.

Don't make a habit of wasting

any one salesperson's time, but do make a habit of studying how they try to persuade you to buy something. You can

learn to be more challenging to women in general by putting yourself in safe situations (that is, situations where

you are not obviously coming on to someone and being turned down) where they have to interact with you and pay

attention to you.

Shopping is the best way to create those kinds of opportunities. You can practice your powers

of observation by being aware of how the women and girls shopping around you behave -- those who notice you will act

more interested than those who don't.

Your confidence should grow quickly if you do this often (once or twice a

week). Learn to be picky while shopping. Make yourself the sale they WANT to catch.

Phero Dude

sure it happens to

everybody. happened to me last week. as a bartender im used to being around strange beautiful women and simply

chatting with them ...
    4 weeks ago i had an interview for a potential new job. the lady was my age and

about a 12. i froze on that interview. i couldnt make eye contact for somereason then i noticed her tit was half out

of her shirt. i quickly caught the glob of drool as it was about to drop from my mouth. somehow i managed to get a

second interview with her boss and i was able to sneak a peak at her notes from the first interview. i noticed in

the part where it said "did they make eye contact?" she wrote a big bold "NO" she had the eyes of an angel

and breasts that looked so soft that they should have been in a CHARMIN commercial.
    by the way i

somehow was offered the position. turned down the position went back one day few weeks later and got the #. oh

yeah they we're softer than clouds

Quote Originally Posted by jollysnowdevil
    sure it

happens to everybody. happened to me last week. as a bartender im used to being around strange beautiful women and

simply chatting with them ...
    4 weeks ago i had an interview for a potential new job. the lady was my age and about

a 12. i froze on that interview. i couldnt make eye contact for somereason then i noticed her tit was half out of

her shirt. i quickly caught the glob of drool as it was about to drop from my mouth. somehow i managed to get a

second interview with her boss and i was able to sneak a peak at her notes from the first interview. i noticed in

the part where it said "did they make eye contact?" she wrote a big bold "NO" she had the eyes of an angel

and breasts that looked so soft that they should have been in a CHARMIN commercial.
    by the way i somehow was

offered the position. turned down the position went back one day few weeks later and got the #. oh yeah they we're

softer than clouds
    I can't help but laugh at that, good job I hope your reason for turning

down the position was because you found a better offer!

Where you wearing any mones during the interviews?

Thanks for the honest replys. I

just have to go with the flow.

Thread Information