Close

Default Great Discription of -Mones!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by surfs_up
    if alpha-androstenol is feelings, empathy, moving you into a place of "getting" where another

person is coming from emotionally, and beta-androstenol is more abstract, somewhat dramatic "meeting of the minds",

adult discussion, smoke clearing energy, androstadienol is the comedy pheromone
    I just had a

wonderful idea for (us) the newbies. Somebody good in writing could maybe write something like this surfs_up wrote

in his thread about Androsadienol. maybe CptKipling could consider something to the pherolibrary, like a list of

differend -mones or products and a very nice description (similar to surfs_up's thread). as a newbie you don't

really know what those mones or products do or how they affect and / or what they are good for. any input on this?

maybe someone has discussed about this before.

phinmone

Have you been to the Pheromone

reference library? There's a link at the top right of the page. Check the table of products and the cookbook,

you'll find everything right there.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I have already started doing

that. A Product Guide and a Newbie FAQ in in the works, which in combination cover what you just asked for. Later

will come something more ambitious that will cover things in more detail.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Cpt, sounds really good! now

that i think back, this kind of a guide or description is all i ever needed. i think it's gonna help many newbies

to find their products what they are looking for. this might also reduce the questions from the newbies "what

products suites me". i think we all know what's it is to be a newbie and how you do not really know anything until

you try differend products and how they work.

we are going to the right direction!

phinmone

Phero Enthusiast

Wink Is there some basic thing with the Alpha and Beta (epi) isomers ?

major question: is the alpha/beta position an elemental switch, meaning that

alpha may trigger one-on-one nuclear family type urges, and the beta-position tribal to larger group affiliation

drives ? I need to get my hands on beta-androstadienone to discover what happens with it. Another thing I'd like to

see is the "male" version of estratatraenol (estratatraenone ?). Nobody talks much about estratatreanol but it

royally kicks butt, powerfully hypnotic DIHL stuff, even with women IF there's a depth charge of -NONE, It is the

most expensive of the raw mones form industrial vendors so the lack of estratatraenol is more about keeping the

parts cost down. Experience so far is that -NONE is a essential if you're doing this to A, hook up, or B, get

seriously sexuous once you've gotten to A... no -NONE no squish squish. OK.... --NONE sure enuf CAN backfire,

bigtime as I've found out although this was with latently mentally unstable people, looking back they were probably

undiagnosed bi-polar or paranoid types. When someone looses it in the presence of mones you'll be asking yourself,

WHATTHEHELLWAZZAT ????
    On the other hand, big fun needs a heavy shot of juice. The secret here is balancing

out the lower chakra power of -NONE with the higher chakra communication enhancers so your ahem... friends don't

feel THREATENED. -NONE appear to make people vigilant, and one of the clinical signs of paranoia is

"hypervigilance", every little thing is loaded with hidden significance, they may (this is really true of guys who

walk through your vapor trail) think your words have a second level of meaning, you're "challenging their status"

(yep, I've heard those very words)... somehow, when you're in a room with young guys who've mixed uppers and

alcohol, -NONE may be the thing that pushes it over the edge...
    That's why I prefer say, 3:1:1 NONE, alpha

-OL, androstadienol hot and sweet... now please pay attention, when people have been drinking mones WILL have a

greatly amplified effect, hence the qualities of certain mones will be significantly stronger and in significantly

less predicatable ways (high dose creative mixes can have mind bogglingly outrageous effects when cannabis and

alcohol are involved ways which you won't always see coming and you may need to have your wits about you... e.g.

I'm not gay....just plain not, and at a party where there were mones involved as the big party favor in the form of

a sniff pad a guy I'd never seen, about half my age, walks right up
    to me and cries out "I LOVE YOU

MAN!!!!!")...

Thread Information