Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Andro 4.2 Everything is says to be?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve used PI and APC for about 6 months and am a big fan of both. I decided to try Andro 4.2 and today I got it. It smells like pure Rubbing Alcohol. I was hesitant about buying it because I\'ve heard many stories about not mixing alcohol with pheros. I read many posts and decided to get it but now I am wondering if I should have got it. I can not smell any pheros that some people claim to be able to smell. Like I said all I smell is alcohol. I\'m going to try it tommorrow. I hope it works. Has anyone who has used this before had good results using it alone and how many sprays have you used. Has the chemist analized the true content of Andro 4.2? I\'d like his analysis.

-----
    Bold

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Andro 4.2 Everything is says to be?

Hey Rocky (Watch me Pull a rabbit out of my hat)...LOL sorry had to...(Long day)
    Hey, Actually the first product I tried from this site was andro 4.2. Buddy bought some for use with his gal pal. They broke up and he gave it to another mutual friend. Yes smells like alcohol, but after it fades you can smell the \"mones\" very simular to the Edge. It was what got me all excited about these things called pheromones. Two nights in a row (this was 8 months ago or so) we sprayed ourselves down with this \"Magic Potion\" (I had not delved to much into this forum or site then). We probably over did it, but we both got the phero rush (i.e. Buzz) and Mikey got laid, and I got a lot of conversation. But the next morning I could really smell the BO effect. Thank God the club was crowded and smokey. Next night we cut down on it, and had a great night then as well. As far as what folks are useing and ratios of 4.2 look around. Stuff works, and it has been said that 28% or so of males cannot detect Pheros by scent. But this does not mean they are not there or working for you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Andro 4.2 Everything is says to be?

I\'m not the one that tests chemical content - that\'s actually someone named \"Researcher\". I haven\'t seen him/her around in a while - but Researcher actually has the protocols to analyze specific pheromone content (or more correctly steroid ring content). I work with primarily with proteins - I use to work in Structural Biology, but now primarily concentrate on Theoretical/Computational problems.

Pheromones is just a hobby - and a real run one thanks to Bruce and you guys.

But to answer your question - Andro is an androstenone only product much like the weak APC and knockout PI. It however has a alcohol base - which by itself does not destroy pheromones - just keep them out of direct sunlight and away from extreme sources of heat like a black car on a hot summer day. Andro has quite alot of androstenone in it - along the lines of 0.015% makes PI about 3x as strong as Andro. APC was tested to have 0.005% 2 years ago, but I believe Researcher found much less than this around January.

You have 3 androstenone only products - you maught want to try throwing another product in their that contains another pheromone.

-----
    Chemist

Thread Information