Close

King of the coupons!

Cool A keen eye, or not?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Still ........

bored!

Is it just me, or does anyone else see something very similar....

DeMokill’s post in the Women’s forum two hours ago:

"I am interested with this too. I did a

mix with perception and SOE in highschool, sat behind a girl and she looked down at herself in surprise. So what

happened im not sure;-) maybe it was the mones that triggered something? I also noticed the same day strange hair

flipping that happened like every 5 seconds it was like they just couldn't sit still."

Coyoterose’s post in

the Women’s forum from September 2002:

"1 packet of SOE Gel plus 1 spray of Attraction unscented. I put it

on his neck area then as a cover scent I used that new all over deodorant body spray for men called AXE,the Kilo

scented one because it smells really sexy, mild and nice. I rubbed it all over his neck and chest and WOW less then

10 min later I started getting twitchy pussy, and I just got out of the hospital after a major operation and should

not be feeling horny. He had to go to his financial aid person [who is a female] at the college he's going to ask

her for more money on his college loan .He told me she had this goofy grin on her face [something she never has] the

whole time and kept trying to make small talk with him. Needless to say he got his loan from her no problem. Then he

went to the Gym to work out and all the women there for the first time just wouldn't leave him alone. He claims

women just kept coming up to him as he was trying to work out asking him questions and trying to make small talk

with him, or just gaulking at him. I just ordered more gel packs of SOE and some more Attraction. It's nice to find

a winning combo that works. Now I just have to find the combo that works for me...I'm still looking for the perfect

sex combo for my self that will drive my lover crazy when ever he see's me. Nothing seems to work on that guy as of

yet, But I'm not giving up."

Isn't Attraction and Perception kind of the same? Anyone!? Anyone!?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Perception + SOE is kind of the

same as Attraction + SOE, yes.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

DeMoKiLL

heheheheheh Donate me 2000

points for my brilliant observation:-) I never read that post before I posted my story, I just posted what I

observed for the day. I thought I was just imagining things I mean yea she looked down and like put her leg under

and sat on it then like said she had to go to the bathroom but didn't. Maybe she had the feeling and thought this

is weird, whats going on!?

DeMoKiLL

In addition to that I noticed

the whole day I was in a very good mood, I absolutely loved it, if someone said something I didn't like i'd take a

whiff of my wrist, wooo back off into the happy land:-)

So what were the final ratios of

those two mixes of none, nol and rone, and how much was used?

DeMoKiLL

hrm ok let me remember, 2

sprays perception to the neck (they were light), 1 spray to the wrist which I rubbed onto the other and about 10" of

SOE on the wrists and neck. I put a lot on sence it was my first day, I wanted to see what effect it would have on

people versus what i've tried so far.

DeMoKiLL

I also used acqua di gio as a

cover scent, which worked out quite well, perception kept the scent lasting for hours longer then usual.

Anyone know what the translates to?

DeMoKiLL

I think I found my winning

combo

Any pherowizards got some numbers?

Assuming Perception sprays are bigger

than what they were intended (which we know), I estimated the numbers on Demo's thing to be: .2 Nol .06 rone .02

none

so it is like 10 nol to 3.3 rone to 1 none.

This is interesting. I was thinking the other day

that it seems as if the most important thing is finding your ideal none amount, and then doing high Nol mixes from

there. In other words, don't diminish the none amount because you want to fit the ratios (and you are only going

to use X amount of Nol), adjust your nol amount to fit your none amount (and make the nol amount signficantly higher

than the none amount).

Large amounts of nol are good, *I think*. None should be used a lot less in relation

to the friendly mones, but the amount of none should never be sacrificed. But you have to find your ideal amount of

none.

I used Cpt's calculator to get the numbers for the 10 inches of SOE (.1429 nol, .0357 rone). I hope I

did this right, please speak up if it is off.

As for the woman who had her boyfriend use the stuff, I got

these numbers:

.1128 nol, .0385 rone, .005 none

about 23 nol :7.7 rone :1 none

DeMoKiLL

yea after reading many posts on

the none/nol/rone I just assumed that you can't OD on nol/rone so I just used it freely without worrying about how

much I put on.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Perception +

SOE is kind of the same as Attraction + SOE, yes.
    I thought it was ... kinda-sorta. The only thing that's

really different is that Attraction has no -rone. BUT, the reactions from the mixes are very similar, yes?

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

DeMoKiLL

omg r0x0r :donates myself 2,000

points for the ultimate find AND promoting BDC's products:

DeMoKiLL

but keep in mind fellow phero

users, I tested this on high school students so results may vary from person to person, and I have also heard that

SOE is mainly for younger women.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    As for the woman who

had her boyfriend use I hope I did this right, please speak up if it is off.
    the stuff, I got these numbers:

.1128 nol, .0385 rone, .005 none

about 23 nol :7.7 rone :1 none
    BJF, is the top for one pack of SOE,

and the bottom a spray of Attraction? You do know that Attraction has 1.2 mg of none, 2.1 mg of -nol, and NO

-rone, per bottle, yes?

Mobley, I used Captain's pheromix

calculator to get the contents for 1 spray of attractio. I then added what it said for one pack of SOE.

I

don't know if it was a mistake, or you are mistaken, on the rone in attraction, but I'm sure that will be cleared

up now.

The numbers you see are the total content of that mix using what Cpt's calculator said for each

component (for some reason it would not add them, I had to do that by hand). I tend tried to simplify the contents

into a ratio in which None was 1, and everything else was X times greater than the none content.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    I don't know if it

was a mistake, or you are mistaken, on the rone in attraction, but I'm sure that will be cleared up now.

Nope, no mistake, I got it from LS's Attraction page, but if you added it all, you're probably right.

Don't even try to get me to do the math!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Nope, no mistake, I

got it from LS's Attraction page, but if you added it all, you're probably right. Don't even try to

get me to do the math!
    So is LS attraction page wrong

or the calculator? I vaguely recall this issue possibly coming up in the past.

I see the pheromone table

lists just none and nol in a 1 to 1.75 ratio

Default Twitching, Squirming, Moving Around in Seat

Twitching
    ++++++++++++++

Gegogi:

AKA may be on to something. As a 40 something guy I

had a similar extreme experience this afternoon. A young female friend of mine (early 20s), in a long term

relationship, asked for help with her music class. I've helped her out several times so I expected nothing outside

of a little tutoring and pleasant conversation. I had no intention of trying to seduce her. But I just happened to

be testing a dab of NPA and 4 sprays of Perception with Burberry Weekend as a cover, applied about 4 hours eariler.

After the tutoring session we talked a bit but she seemed very uncomfortable. I noticed she was twitching around a

lot, almost as if she needed to go to the bathroom or had a terrible itch down there. Out of the blue she asked if I

would kiss her all over and go down on her! She was nearly begging me. And this was totally out of character for

her.

Now I don't doubt she had some attraction for me, but I think Perception and NPA may have helped push

her over the edge of self control. And plus she bought me a very nice lunch afterwards...

CHIKARA: I

have noticed that most of the info posted about Chikara has revolved around its ability to loosen people up, and of

course that's great, but I have been wearing it exclusively ever since I received it, and I today saw something

that I haven't seen since my first days of being a phero enthusiast. One of my female friends, who I have known

forever, started the seemingly uncontrollable twitching in the genital area that I haven't seen since my early

experiments several years ago, while we were at work with co-workers all around. Chikara appears to be more sexual

than it is being given credit for, but the sexual component seems to be in the form of a gradual work-up, rather

than the immediate hit. Chikara + Patience = Sexual AND Friendly hit...nice formula if you ask me!

(CUDDLEBEAR)

JB: Hi, I've been using TEs the last couple of days. So Today I was sitting on the bus

going to the ups depot to pickup a package. A black girl about 20sh got on and sat in front of me and instantly

snapped her head to star back at me, eyes kinda glazed. she did this several times and I noticed that she was kinda

restraining herself to not turn.

When she got up and left. A guy sitting in the back came to sit where she

had sat. And he started to get nervous. leaning forward then back. Kinda like he couldn't sit still. twitching.

stared back at me a couple of times with a kinda of subdued look.

I'm pretty sure I had residue buildup. OD

likely

But couple of hours later I was going home. and I was sitting in near the front of the bus. I kid u

not the complete half of the bus was pure female. good lookers too.
    the guys were at the back and none of them

would even glace in my direction. not even to check where they were getting off.

----------

Just for

fun, put on a drop each of RONE, WAGG and NOL ... added in a tiny dab of NONE .. a drop is too much ... too early to

tell ... one possible hit so far ...

Cheers,
    Cuddles

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

p.s. no "depression" effect whatsoever from WAGG/NOL

combo

At the library now .. the stuff is working at least a little bit ... noticing some twitching and

fidgeting ... no one has thrown herself at me yet but it's nice to notice the little things

I forgot to add I used Drakkar as a cover scent and the

whole thing is on my wrists ...

These things can be fun sometimes ...

----------------------------

The IR Chronicles (One

Man\'s Story)

OK, I think I'll do this a little at a time since I have been using and experimenting with

IR products for 7 years. Some of my beach escapades have already been reported in the thread "Oh My Gosh, I Found

Heaven On A Stick". But many of you are not in beach territory so some indoor sports. It is easier to get attention

in closed quarters such as a library then it is to get results in a large mall. This is because of dispersion of the

scent. In order to have enough on you to attract that hottie a few yards from you, you would have to have enough on

to choke the one right next to you. But at the library, especially at the computers, you can sit real close, have

one on either side of you and also in front and back of you. So what works at the library? In my experience "Force"

has done well. It is a manly scent IMO and it has caused women to initiate conversation with me when I wasn't even

facing in their direction. Very flattering. I have noticed on many occasions that women will start twitching in the

pelvic area just like they did at the beach and it is in some cases totally obvious that they are turned on. They

become very responsive to anything I might say even if it isn't particularly profound. I recommend Force for closed

quarters. It is not too strong but it gets the word out so to speak. For the mall, a perfect candidate is Cool Scent

sold here on Love Scent. I have gotten incredible results with cool scent. One girl got a whiff of that, forgot

where she was and started to finger herself, then she realized where she was and regained composure. Oh well. One

caveat: This must be the original Cool Scent. I guess I will have to buy a few bottles from Love Scent to make sure

they are the right stuff. Cool scent works in the mall because it is comprised of Peppermint and Spearmint and the

scent travels without being annoying when you get close. It is also recommended to spike with Primal Concentrate. By

the way Primal Concentrate used to have Alcohol/Androstenol on the label .. it was changed to Alcohol/Pheromone but

it's the same stuff. Or since there's a Nol Concentrate sold on Love Scent maybe use that. OK, I hope that will do

for a start, there's so much more ... later, Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-------------

Primal Instinct 5mg Androstenone

Hi! I am new to this Forum and would like

to know, if PI is actually a good pheromone to use. It Seems to be very concentrated just by the smell of it.

I always use ETERNITY FOR MEN as my cologne.
    Would it be wise to Mix some PI into my small 15ml bottle.?

and if so, How much?

I got my bottle of PI today, and I applied 2 (LOL) drops to the side of my neck, AND

BOY did this stuff ever smell. Something Interesting that I did notice was, MY PARTNER at school, who sits next to

me, well, She was twitching and she seemed really ANTSY.... could
    I have been the cause of

this?

--------------------------------------

SQUIRMING
    +++++++++++++++

Hmmm...My

interesting first day using pheros...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here it

is...

I woke up, worked out, ate, showered, then I applied the pheros. First I put on antiperspirant

deodorant on my body ( I have HUGE pores). Then I took a tightly folded tissue and dabbed it on the rim of the EE

Heat bottle and a bit on tube inside, and then rubbed it all over my chest. Then I took the SOE musk scented and put

two little swipes on each side of my neck. I then put a little on the folded tissue just so I could see if I could

smell it. Yes, I was being VERY minimal to ensure NO O.D.!

I then spritzed the air with my cologne and walked

into it where it hit my head, neck, shoulders, chest, and arms lightly. Then I spritzed it again to get my

abdomen/groin/upper thighs. And then what I did next, which wasn't planned, was I used the folded tissue with the

Edge/SOE on it and wiped the sweat off my face with it (IT'S HOT!). I liked the idea and kept it with me throughout

the day and periodically wiped sweat off my brow while simultaneously lightly applying pheros.

I walked out

my house, and was expecting results right away. I was barely 20 minutes out my house when I started wondering if

this stuff really worked! I realized I was just excited and anxious and calmed down and waited. I got to the

busstop, two senior citizens, one man one woman, some sniffs, nothing special. Haha, but when I got ON the

bus...

I got on the bus, and once I stepped on, the women on the bus immediately gave me a look. Mones or no?

Doesn't matter. I sat down, and then all of a sudden a bunch of people started coughing really loud! LOL! I KNOW I

put very little on, and I was fresh and clean so I KNOW I smelled good. I actually get this phenomenon while NOT

wearing pheros, but not this bad! The male bus driver started hacking violently for a few minutes after I got on and

a few women on the bus started coughing too. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS?! Anyway, I then sat back and quietly

observed the women around me. No immediate reaction, but one Asian woman across from me was constantly adjusting and

squirming in her seat the entire busride. Nothing else really, a couple looks but that could just be normal.

I got off the bus, and got to work, and that's when I started seeing the aggressiveness of my co-workers. I

walk in, and my normally jolly male co-worker seemed a bit grumpy today, but that could've just been because of his

hectic work schedule. But then...

We have this 13-year old black kid who works there just handing out flyers,

and he happened to come in early today to start. We're pretty cool with each other, joke around and crack jokes at

each other and whatnot. The reaction:

Kid: *walks in*

Me: Hey how you doing, man!

Kid: *comes

near me and just looks at me* Uh hey... *hits me with the flyers in his hand a few times*

Me: *starts putting

on uniform for work*

Kid: You think you're tough, don't you? You think you're big and bad, but you ain't.

*punches me a couple times in the arm* You blah blah blah *starts going on a rant on how I am not bad and how I

suck*

Me: *looks at him confused* I'm just putting on my shirt, man...

Aw man, that was definitely

from the Heat...

Let me continue...

A female co-worker comes in, I'm not attracted to her at all,

she's in her early thirties, Caucasian, a bit overweight. I just wanted to see her reaction. I walked into her

proximity, didn't notice anything at first. She was talking to another co-worker, when I believe she pretended not

to hear him well, and then moved closer to him (who was right next to me) and just stared at me while the other guy

was talking to her. Then later on I started a convo with her, she stood rather close, then started talking about

relationships and such, not interested in what she had to say but rather on her reactions. Then I sat down in an

office chair later, I was talking to someone, then she peeped her head through the door and was just staring at me

for like 30 seconds. Later on I was doing something and she wanted to pass me so she grabbed my shoulders to pardon

herself. I don't find her attractive whatsoever, so I didn't care, but at least I know SOMETHING'S working so

far...

Then one of the managers come in. He's usually kinda laidback, trying to get along with people and

keep things cool. LOL today he comes right up to me all excited and fired up and starts rambling about how he

doesn't take shiit from people and has to have people respect him. Damn, what exactly is in The Edge which makes

people so damn aggressive?! I know that -none gives you an alpha male aura, demanding respect, but whatever's in EE

just makes males seem really threatened. Over the course of the day there really isn't anything else of note, a few

"sniff-and-looks", which I attribute mostly to the pheros but I get those on the regular anyway. A female co-worker

came in to get her paycheck (note: She is the one I mentioned before who responded well to my scent before and dug

her nose into my arm.) and she was in a bad mood. She seemed really standoffish, but as she came close she started

to noticeably start grooming herself and adjusting her hair and all that, but she left right after because of her

b/f. Another female co-worker came in later, one who I have no interest in but talk to occasionally, and she seemed

REALLY open today. She usually just gives a quiet laugh, but today when sitting next to me she start laughing

raucously at everything. At other times she just started moaning and groaning (she does this usually when around me,

but more noticeably this time around). One funny thing I noticed is that a male co-worker of mine actually seemed to

react pretty well to the -mones and started following me around...

In the end, I can definitely say I saw

results. Not some spectacular "WOW!" kinda results, but they were there and it was just my first day and I went

really light. Tomorrow...FRIDAY NIGHT! OH YESSS...I'm so excited. That is when just about the entire list of

employees is there...including my two favorite female objects of lust. I need to step it up, not too much, but I

definitely wanna be at my best. I will NOW drop some tidbits of info and I want y'all to suggest what exactly I

should do...

Like I said, I put a dab of the EE on my chest and two small swipes of the SOE on each side of

my neck. I also used the tissue with the -mones on it to wipe my face lightly a couple times, so there were traces

of it on my face. I could definitely detect the -none in the EE Heat for the first few hours I had it on, then after

a while I couldn't smell it. Did I just become accustomed to it, or did the pheros just dilute in my sweat? I

generate a tremendous amount of body heat especially while exerting myself and I sweat quite a bit as well, so will

the -mones dilute/wash away after a couple hours of this? I know they actually are detectable for quite a while

after being applied, but can extreme conditions affect it? Such as with tomorrow, where I physically exert myself

the most out of any worknight, and I will most likely be sweating profusely and producing body heat along with my

own natural pheros.

And I am definitely aware of advanced aggressiveness from males after wearing the

products, most likely from EE. I actually want to apply just a LITTLE bit more than I had today when I work

tomorrow, maybe a large dab instead of a small one. However, I want to add a decent amount of SOE, as my two-dab

dosage I used today probably had little effect as it was overpowered by the Edge Heat. I'm thinking five one-inch

dabs, around the neck I suppose. Would adding more SOE to overpower the EE help with the aggressiveness, or maybe

make it worse? Can someone drop the components or at least what the components' main objectives are for these

products?

Also, I really want to add some pheros, most likely the SOE, to my hat for work. Two dabs would be

ok, right? And with applying to clothing in general, is it a good idea? I know heat is what keeps the -mones active,

but if I'm producing enough, is it alright to put it on clothes? And again, will the SOE/EE eventually fade away or

dilute if I'm perspiring and heating up to a great extent? Thanks to everyone who

replies...
    ---------------------------------------

P10: I've had experiences with "pelvic presentation."

It really is very interesting and oddly gratifying. I'd say I can recall at least three separate, unmistakable

occurrences. In my case they were wearing pants, but if you'd been there you'd see that the pants didn't detract

much from the effect. I'm usually wearing P10 (Perfect 10) when it happens. There often seems to be a sequence

leading up to the opening of her legs. First the girl becomes more talkative and animated. Then she plays with her

hair, and turns her body toward me. After a little bit of really good eye contact and smiling, the knees come apart.

She blinks less and sustains eye contact as she continues to talk to me. The most interesting part to me is how the

girls seem totally unashamed or unselfconscious. Their legs are parted better than shoulder-width, and they kept

that pose for many minutes. There was no leg-crossing or shifting around once they assumed the position. I threw

caution to the wind and openly gazed at their crotches. Amazingly, this produced absolutely no leg-crossing or

squirming, etc, and when I would finally look up and re-establish eye contact, they'd just kept smiling and

talking, apparently either not noticing that I was enjoying the view for several seconds at a time, or not caring.

It happened only when I was wearing mones that were fresh enough to have an effect. Make no mistake, these women

were not sluts, and I'm not describing legs casually drifting apart for a few moments. This was very blatant

behavior. (Gerund 44)
    ----------------------------

Moving Around in

Seat
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tiger

I've been using it for about two weeks now and have

noticed more talkativeness and attentiveness. I've also put a drop of it below my nostrels and have noticed that I

tend to be less haphazard in what I say (i.e. more careful, less inclined to say something stupid). I also don't

get agitated like I do when I wear alot of a none only product. I get some good eye contact and smiles from women

with it on. One day, I was sitting beside a women who started moving around in her seat and just couldn't seem to

keep still when I sat beside her in a lobby. She kept fixing up her appearance (fixing her hair and picking lint off

of her clothes) and swinging her foot. I also felt a strong urge to start a conversation with her, but I was busy

filling out a job application at the time.

I've also used beta-nol in conjuction with the nol musk. I

haven't used that much but I noticed a reaction from kids; they seemed more playful around me. A teenaged boy

yesterday got on my nerves by meddling in my business trying to help me for no reason and taking things off of my

desk (I work in a school). I was about to tell him to get lost.

I primarily using beta-nol now but from time

to time I've used just a bit of Nexus along with it which is a none only product. I haven't experimented with this

combination much but it does seem to be powerful. I will be getting PCC in the mail soon to use it alone and in

conjuction with my beta-nol.

-------------

Tallmacky

Subtle Public Female Masturbation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my week long

High School experimentation of Phermones, predominately -none heavy products like TE, I have wondered about one

possible female response. After I read a post awhile back about how a guy suspected a girl of masturbating during

class (<a target="_blank"

href=http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=7383&a mp;page=&amp;vie

w=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1>Click Here</a>) I kept this on my mind, though trying to avoid the placebo effect.This

mostly happen in classes for example I was around 5 feet away from a girl in one class, and I noticed it seemed she

could be doing it. Well she seems like the classic good girl etc.. but this was suspectable maybe not fully able to

be proven. I know when someone is sitting in class for a long period of time and they do rythmic or bordem gestures.

In a usual setting when I see foot tapping it is very tempo oriented and involves the least needed movement

of the body itself. For example taking the heel of your foot and gently and rapidly hitting it to the floor or the

front of your foot and tapping on the ground while moving your knee with it etc... Now back to the class and the

girl who I thought could have been getting jiggy with herself. I was around 5 feet away from her wearing one direct

full spray of TE straight on my shirt 2 dabs wiped across the middle of my back (around 5 inches) in length, along

with this 1/2 a pack of SOE GEL on my chin back of my neck, chest, back, and wrists. There were lines of desk in the

class room spaced by around 4 feet and I was in one row and she was in the next row one seat back from me but pretty

close. Anyhow I was moving a bit maybe geting the phero's in the air a bit, and I start to notice something. She

has her hands in her inner thighs hanging there kind of like guarding the "kitty" and she starts to move in her

chair from left to right kind of like softly grinding it her feet are aiding her in this. It lasted for about 4-5

minutes then she stopped completely and she did not leave to go to the bathroom or anything of that nature seemed

pretty calm after that. I looked at her and her face I didn't see any real reaction just kind of looking down not

looking around much at all, I do not think she looked at me either and did not use her hands at all.

I could

be way off on this assumption all together, I was just noting this and wondering if any of the brave female forum

members have ever done this in a classroom or any other public setting?

Sorry for the length of this message,

by the way I noticed the same type of movement from a few others but it was a bit farther away and could have easily

been nothing at all.

Guys,

For some reason there

is a "0.1" in the -rone column for Attraction, it's not come from any formulas so I'm not really sure how it got

there

I'll update it right away, aswell as adding Perception.
    CptKipling

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Guys,

For

some reason there is a "0.1" in the -rone column for Attraction, it's not come from any formulas so I'm not really

sure how it got there

I'll update it right away, aswell as adding Perception.
    So, you're

saying there is NO -rone in Attraction, yes?

yup, no -rone
    CptKipling

Thread Information