Close

Default EOs as cover question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Anyone notice that

the hits are a less intense using a EO cover compared to nothing at all (using the same amounts of pheromones)?

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Anyone notice that

the hits are a less intense using a EO cover compared to nothing at all (using the same amounts of

pheromones)?
    Wouldn't the constant use of EOs help with buildup? Since most buildup complaints, from

what I remember, have been when users used oil based things (APC, AE, SPMO & PI) alone or in their mixes.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Any oil is going to make the stuff

sink deeper into your skin, therefore increasing buildup. I think that the mones just can't reign free as much,

even with an EO. That is what I found in my personal experience, wondering if others can confirm the same thing. I

don't use EO's underneath my mones, rather I use them on top, because I am trying to control nasty

smells.

But using an EO may help nasty buildup conversions, because of their affects on skin bacteria.

King of the coupons!

Any oil is going to

make the stuff sink deeper into your skin, therefore increasing buildup. I think that the mones just can't reign

free as much, even with an EO. That is what I found in my personal experience, wondering if others can confirm the

same thing. I don't use EO's underneath my mones, rather I use them on top, because I am trying to control nasty

smells.

But using an EO may help nasty buildup conversions, because of their affects on skin

bacteria.
    As, Signor Friendly1, said in another post ... heat is a factor ... as it gets cooler, it will take

longer for the mones to disperse, especially in thick oils, yes? Makes sense to meeeeeee! But.....
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

True, true, but when you are indoors,

heat isn't as much of a variable in the winter, summer, spring, fall.

King of the coupons!

True, true, but when

you are indoors, heat isn't as much of a variable in the winter, summer, spring, fall.
    Exact-cally! Which

could be the reason why you think you're getting less hits with EO's, if you live somewhere that it's cool/cold.

If the body doesn't give off enough heat, the hits would be less, yes?

Mmm...but if the room temperatures

largely stay constant (ac is the summer, heat in the winter, etc), how would anything be affected?

King of the coupons!

Bodyheat. It goes up, and

goes down, yes? Kind of like putting EO's in a burner ... if you put it in and let it sit, you can

still smell it, and it will remain for a loooooooong time. If you put some heat under it, it's smells more,

annnnnnd evaporates, yes?

ok. We're thinking of different

durations of being outside (in non temperature controlled settings). In the testing I have done with EOs, I

haven't been outside in the in-between periods much, so I don't think my body temperature is fluctuating, and thus

the change in body heat shouldn't be significant. However, you could be right anyway.

Thread Information