Close

Thread: Curious

Stranger

Default Curious

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I bought a bottle of chikara

and use it daily and it seems whenever i speak to the ladies they seem more interested to talk to me which is good

in my opinion however when wearing this i generally have to start the conversation.
    I was wondering if you guys can

tell me what is the best fragrance and mix for sexually attracting the ladies where they will come up to you rather

then you going up to them..

Thanks

Man of La Pancha

You've better be prepared for

Friendly's response to this: "Don't be a *#&#$. Just approach them."

Human nature, society standards, and

just plain female psychology (some people like the idea of being swept off their feet or feel that they are worth a

man coming up and trying hard to get to know them) still have it set that women should let men come to them and try

to prove themselves. There are many women who are willing to approach men if they like them, but it's not the

worldwide norm.

-Mones won't change the psychological makeup of a person. In other words, if a woman wants to

be approached and not do the approaching, then that's how it's going to be (not that it's black and white). If

you want to be approached instead, you'll just have to find places where socially/sexually assertive women are or

where women are more comfortable approaching (friendly social gathering vs. dark alley at night in SE DC). Even

then, you have to put your best foot forward, anyway, to show that you are worth approaching.

PR

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    You've better be

prepared for Friendly's response to this: "Don't be a *#&#$. Just approach them."
    Normally,

I’d be inclined to say something similar. But my (admittedly limited) experiences with Perception seem too extreme

to be brushed off as chance.
    I’ve worn Perception to a neighborhood college bar twice and both times I

got myself invited to a night on the town by two (count them, two) beautiful college girls (different girls each

time).
    Both times, all I did was get a drink from the bar, pick up the latest issue of the “Onion”, sit

myself at a quiet table, and smile when I caught a girl checking me out. Both times, they just came up and started

talking to me. After a bit of booze and conversation the first couple of girls (about two weeks ago) asked me to go

to a downtown club to watch a friend of theirs play in a band. The second couple of girls (last friday) asked me to

go to a retro 70’s club with them.
    Both times, the girls covered the cab fare and bought me shots. (The first

couple also got me stoned.)
    I’m 45 and this is very unusual.
    (I used 2 sprays on my neck. This is 4x my

effective dosage for everyday environments.)

Oh yes, and the attraction didn’t stop with the two girls.

Wherever we went, the fact that I was at a table with a couple of babes didn’t stop other women from coming up and

trying to flirt with me. Last friday, for example, a woman just came up and started stroking my hair. Telling me how

beautiful it is. I was pretty drunk and inarticulate so I just stroked her hair in return. Then she nuzzled her face

into my neck and (just as she was breathing in the heavy fumes) a big guy (that I assume was her boyfriend) came

over and led her away.
    Give truth a chance.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    Normally, I’d be

inclined to say something similar. But my (admittedly limited) experiences with Perception seem too extreme to be

brushed off as chance.
    I’ve worn Perception to a neighborhood college bar twice and both times I got myself

invited to a night on the town by two (count them, two) beautiful college girls (different girls each time).

Both times, all I did was get a drink from the bar, pick up the latest issue of the “Onion”, sit myself at a quiet

table, and smile when I caught a girl checking me out. Both times, they just came up and started talking to me.

After a bit of booze and conversation the first couple of girls (about two weeks ago) asked me to go to a downtown

club to watch a friend of theirs play in a band. The second couple of girls (last friday) asked me to go to a retro

70’s club with them.
    Both times, the girls covered the cab fare and bought me shots. (The first couple also got

me stoned.)
    I’m 45 and this is very unusual.
    (I used 2 sprays on my neck. This is 4x my effective dosage

for everyday environments.)

Oh yes, and the attraction didn’t stop with the two girls. Wherever we went, the

fact that I was at a table with a couple of babes didn’t stop other women from coming up and trying to flirt with

me. Last friday, for example, a woman just came up and started stroking my hair. Telling me how beautiful it is. I

was pretty drunk and inarticulate so I just stroked her hair in return. Then she nuzzled her face into my neck and

(just as she was breathing in the heavy fumes) a big guy (that I assume was her boyfriend) came over and led her

away.
    A.K.A. = STUD!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

AKA may be on to something. As a

40 something guy I had a similar extreme experience this afternoon. A young female friend of mine (early 20s), in a

long term relationship, asked for help with her music class. I've helped her out several times so I expected

nothing outside of a little tutoring and pleasant conversation. I had no intention of trying to seduce her. But I

just happened to be testing a dab of NPA and 4 sprays of Perception with Burberry Weekend as a cover, applied about

4 hours eariler. After the tutoring session we talked a bit but she seemed very uncomfortable. I noticed she was

twitching around a lot, almost as if she needed to go to the bathroom or had a terrible itch down there. Out of the

blue she asked if I would kiss her all over and go down on her! She was nearly begging me. And this was totally out

of character for her.

Now I don't doubt she had some attraction for me, but I think Perception and NPA may

have helped push her over the edge of self control. And plus she bought me a very nice lunch afterwards...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    AKA may be on to

something. As a 40 something guy I had a similar extreme experience this afternoon. A young female friend of mine

(early 20s), in a long term relationship, asked for help with her music class. I've helped her out several times so

I expected nothing outside of a little tutoring and pleasant conversation. I had no intention of trying to seduce

her. But I just happened to be testing a dab of NPA and 4 sprays of Perception with Burberry Weekend as a cover,

applied about 4 hours eariler. After the tutoring session we talked a bit but she seemed very uncomfortable. I

noticed she was twitching around a lot, almost as if she needed to go to the bathroom or had a terrible itch down

there. Out of the blue she asked if I would kiss her all over and go down on her! She was nearly begging me. And

this was totally out of character for her.

Now I don't doubt she had some attraction for me, but I think

Perception and NPA may have helped push her over the edge of self control. And plus she bought me a very nice lunch

afterwards...
    O-KAPA ... A.K.A. & Gegogi = STUDS!

How did you apply all that, G?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pro

Samcee,

Here's another

way at looking at things. In pretty much most of testing with various phero products I've found that you still

have to initiate any encounter. Now that may mean looking at that beauty, smile, look away, look back, and then

smile again. It could mean walking up to her and starting the conversation. Or as Pancho says you have to do

something that "proves you to her".

The mones may make you smell like the most studdliest man alive, but

unless you do something that shows that you are interested in them and that they have a shot, chances are that they

will not approach you.

Anyhow be very careful once you figure things out you may have the problem of trying

to pry off a very horny 20 year old on the dance floor. Sheesh . . . one off-hand compliment from me last night and

. . . .

Phero Pharaoh

You've

better be prepared for Friendly's response to this: "Don't be a *#&#$. Just approach them."
    That is sort

of the STANDARD advice, but I do also advocate experimenting with OD applicatons, too.

In my experience, OD

applications can work wonders or backfire. Younger guys probably have less luck with the stronger applications of

Androstenone.

Anyway, if you want to attract moths, burn a bright flame.

If you want to attract women, burn

brightly.

If you want them to be so excited they have to do something, SCREAM pheromonically (without overdoing

it).

The only way to do that is to experiment with heavy applications. Based on what I have seen posted over

the past few months, I think strong, over-the-top applications of Chikara or Perception might help some of the guys

who want the girls to come on to them.

Thumbs up

i think i will try this 4

sprays of perception its time to experiment with a heavier dose will let you guys know the result

King of the coupons!

Gegogi, I'm still curious how

you applied 4 (full?) sprays of Perception and that dab of NPA, if you please?

LuckyhorseE, you

still alive?

Wink

yes i'am still alive i

sprayed 4 sprays to my neck today two on each side and covered with acqua de gio because i dont work with a'lot of

women i had no way to judge what those reactions would be but i can say this all the other co-workers were extra

friendly,joking etc i will try this test again on more of a equal ground with more women but i think there might be

smething to this that some people require more mones than others and i also think that your natural scent of that

day might be a factor ex: eating a'lot of garlic

Phero Pharaoh

Remember that heat plays a

factor too. My OD-level applications occasionally backfired in the summertime. So, the results you get as you head

into winter are not going to be consistent with what happens in the spring and summer.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Remember that

heat plays a factor too. My OD-level applications occasionally backfired in the summertime. So, the results you get

as you head into winter are not going to be consistent with what happens in the spring and summer.

Niiiiiice point, Signor FriendlyONE!

Smile

went out on a coffee date

tonight with a woman i just met sprayed 4 spray sof perception once again to my neck and a dab of npa behind the ear

well i think it all went pretty successful as she smiled almost entirely through the whole coffee date although

there wasnt much body contact but she did spread her breasts out almost knocked me over when we were about to leave

as she was putting on her coat lol! i for one think i need more mones ! but this might not apply to everyone!

As a newbie - I've been

experimenting with SOE, Perception & AE in various dosages, mainly small applications to test them - I bought them

because I was curious about their effectiveness, etc.

I work for a large law firm and am pretty outgoing - I

work equally with men & women. I've seen absolutely no effect/reaction from any men - but have noticed very

interesting results with a couple of women I work with.

#1 - 30 yr old - friendly demonstrated the most

physical reaction - complaints of feeling flush, or being hot - needing to take off her suit jacket - which have

revealed a set of very erect nipples, which she doesn't seem to notice or care about. Has become very

touchy-feely.

#2 - 27 yr old - very business-like but socialable has taken to discussing personal/social

issues with me and has repeatedly made comments how she hasn't been lucky enough to find the right guy. Told me

she understood why guys cheat on their wives in certain circumstances. She spent several minutes yesterday talking

about her halloween costume in a fairly provocative manner and cueing me in to the fact that she was very different

out of the office.

Interestingly, # 1 & 2 are friends and when the other comes up in conversation - both of

them change the subject. Never happened before.

#3 - 23 yr old - previously shy-type has initiated several

conversations and visited my office to just say hi.

I'll check back with more results.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by kryptogram
    As a newbie -

I've been experimenting with SOE, Perception & AE in various dosages, mainly small applications to test them - I

bought them because I was curious about their effectiveness, etc.

I work for a large law firm and am pretty

outgoing - I work equally with men & women. I've seen absolutely no effect/reaction from any men - but have noticed

very interesting results with a couple of women I work with.

#1 - 30 yr old - friendly demonstrated the most

physical reaction - complaints of feeling flush, or being hot - needing to take off her suit jacket - which have

revealed a set of very erect nipples, which she doesn't seem to notice or care about. Has become very touchy-feely.

#2 - 27 yr old - very business-like but socialable has taken to discussing personal/social issues with me and

has repeatedly made comments how she hasn't been lucky enough to find the right guy. Told me she understood why

guys cheat on their wives in certain circumstances. She spent several minutes yesterday talking about her halloween

costume in a fairly provocative manner and cueing me in to the fact that she was very different out of the office.

Interestingly, # 1 & 2 are friends and when the other comes up in conversation - both of them change the

subject. Never happened before.

#3 - 23 yr old - previously shy-type has initiated several conversations and

visited my office to just say hi.

I'll check back with more results.
    Krypto, do you remember what

you were wearing when you got each hit?

Thanks for sharing!

Mobley

-

Reactions/Dosages
    # 1 - Perception - 1 spray to wrist rub together - 1 spray to neck
    #2 - AE - dab on

wrists & neck cover w/ POLO
    #3 - I can't remember - Actually - i see all 3 everyday so probably a

combo

I had an interesting development over the past couple of days - focusing on using Perception - 2 sprays as

described as above - w/ the Perception cover to actually be more scientific Curious about people's take on

this :

Primarily - wearing AE & Perception - as described as above.

I've had a "developing relationship"

- strictly professional w/ a partner (35 yr) @ my firm - I'm a "senior associate" (40). We don't work together,

but we see each other on a fairly consistent basis. She's on the short list of emails I send to friends She & I

occasionally go out for coffee - (10 minute walk & chat - max). I bought her coffee last week - which she seemed

minorly agitated about - Asked me subsequently if I wanted to go to a cocktail reception that the firm holds monthly

- (along w/ several others) Light chit-chat - but she left early -
    Next day I run into her and mention that we

should grab lunch - she agrees & when we go - she insists on paying - which was nice but struck me as odd.

She

took a flight - and had a very bad flight (major turbulence) - she travels a bit on firm business - I picked up one

of those "Worst case scenario/survival books" - Travel - How to land a plane as a friendly joke - prior to a planned

flight - Got the DIHL look - and her complimenting me about a hair cut - that was a week old.

The mones seem to

be having an effect - Thoughts?

Thoughts....

King of the coupons!

Primarily -

wearing AE & Perception - as described as above.

I've had a "developing relationship" - strictly professional

w/ a partner (35 yr) @ my firm - I'm a "senior associate" (40). We don't work together, but we see each other on a

fairly consistent basis. She's on the short list of emails I send to friends She & I occasionally go out for coffee

- (10 minute walk & chat - max). I bought her coffee last week - which she seemed minorly agitated about - Asked me

subsequently if I wanted to go to a cocktail reception that the firm holds monthly - (along w/ several others) Light

chit-chat - but she left early -
    Next day I run into her and mention that we should grab lunch - she agrees & when

we go - she insists on paying - which was nice but struck me as odd.

She took a flight - and had a very bad

flight (major turbulence) - she travels a bit on firm business - I picked up one of those "Worst case

scenario/survival books" - Travel - How to land a plane as a friendly joke - prior to a planned flight - Got the

DIHL look - and her complimenting me about a hair cut - that was a week old.

The mones seem to be having an

effect - Thoughts?

Thoughts....
    AE & PERCEPTION are almost the same thing, with Perception being

lighter on the -none, yes? Sounds like a waste, but if it's working, you should be able to use one

product, and maybe up the dosage of the product?

Man of La Pancha

Well, Mobley, if you removed

one, upped the dosage of the other, used at same rate as previous mix, then used the other product at higher dosages

at the same rate, wouldn't you be using the same amount in the end? How is that a waste? Maybe extra work,

but you're technically not wasting either product.

Smile

I agree with

MrPancho ,,, that shouldn't be any waste!
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

King of the coupons!

Well, Mobley,

if you removed one, upped the dosage of the other, used at same rate as previous mix, then used the other product at

higher dosages at the same rate, wouldn't you be using the same amount in the end? How is that a waste? Maybe

extra work, but you're technically not wasting either product.
    Just seems that way to me, Panch. They're

both pretty much the same thing give or take the -none levels, minus the time release, yes?

To give you a better

view as to what I'm looking at ... use two dabs of NPA and two dabs of TE (examples) ... they're both the

same thing, with NPA being more concentrated, yes? Then why use both?

P.S. I AM NOT a Mad

Scientest, so forgive my views.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetBrenda
    I agree with MrPancho
    What's new!!?

Man of La Pancha

Hey...

Seriously,

though, you're right about NPA and TE. You'd be a fool...but you said it yourself that AE and Perception differ

just enough to be a worthy mix. After all, what if you needed just a liiiiiiiittle less -none...and what if you

found the perfect combination of alcohol-based and time-release water-based -mones?

As Jerry Seinfeld would say,

"This one's fast-acting...this one's long-lasting. When do I want to feel good: now or later?" Maybe he found

a way to get both!

I seem to be 'challenging' you recently, Mobes, so let me reassure you that I

think you're awesome!

This Sesame Street moment was brought to you by the letter P and the number

6...and viewers like you!

Actually - it's not AE &

Perception together - but alternating - maybe I wasn't clear.

King of the coupons!

Actually -

it's not AE & Perception together - but alternating - maybe I wasn't clear.
    That's a wrap!

And as for you, Mr. Pancho, with SweetB at your back ... you want to challenge me!!!!? Meet me at the

docks ... 12 midnighty ... alone ... and bring your supersoaker! ONE word! Deadmeat!

Thread Information