Close

Phero Pharaoh

Post Hits, Hits, Hits! in Houston

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I tried

to start this thread about 19 hours ago and for some reason, it never posted. So, here I go again.

I have been

visiting Houston this weekend.

I drove in on Friday and arrived 90 minutes later than planned at the Cantina

Laredo on Westheimer and Wilcrest. Mary Frometa and her band are performing

there every Friday now. I think she may be breaking in a new co-singer, as the guy sharing lead vocals with her was

someone I had not heard before.

Cantina Laredo is a restaurant with no real dance floor. The band is set up

right between the foyer and the smoking section, but they are facing the bar (which is between the foyer, smoking

section, and non-smoking section.

You get the best view of the band from the smoking section, so I sat there.

For those who keep track of such things, I was wearing Natural Attraction with Amouage Dia and a strong touch up (6

dabs) of APC. I had applied the Natural Attraction and Amouage early in the day.

A few of Mary's friends came

in during the band's last hour of performance. The girls gave me plenty of eye contact, including one who was

obviously with a guy (he kept his arm around her but ignored her as he talked with another guy).

Mary pretty

much faced the bar for the first few songs. For a while, I was the only person sitting at a table in the smoking

section. She occasionally cast glances my way but there was nothing distinctive in her body language. A good

entertainer will make eye contact with members of a small audience.

Somewhere during the set, she pulled a stool

away from the bar and sat down. That when when it became obvious to me that she was feeling a little anxious. Her

feet were tapping.

I was gently tapping one of my legs and the table in time to the music, enjoying the

performance. I noticed that Mary was mirroring my left hand with her right hand, using the same fingers to tap the

beat that I was using.

So, the Mary Fantasy began. Her friends congregated at the bar and moved over to a

booth. When the group became large enough, they moved to a table behind me. That was when Mary stood up and faced

our way to sing a bachata.

She usually calls the songs. It's not like the band plays a pre-rehearsed set. So,

for whatever reason, she picked that moment to sing a romantic bachata song to her audience in the smoking

section.

It was like having a private performance all to myself.

Throughut the hour, I noticed other

fidgeting from Mary: hair stroking, feet pointing in my direction (and other directions), etc.

It's too tough a

call to say she was into me. She had plenty of guys close to her, on my side of the bar, in which to be interested.

After I left the restaurant, I saw her walking outside with the singer. Maybe they were going some place together.

Maybe he was her long-lost brother.

Anyway, I had a much more rapturous description of the evening typed in

early this morning and it's gone. I haven't been able to enjoy a Mary performance for several months, so I was

determined to be there Friday evening. It was worth the long drive.

More definite hits to be posted in a

followup.

Phero Pharaoh

Well, Saturday was the big hit

day for me. I spent the morning taking care of some personal business. I hadn't planned on the rain that came

through Houston yesterday, so I got pretty thoroughly drenched by 12:00 noon.

My dance teacher had invited me to

drop by to say hello and maybe sit in on a couple of classes in the afternoon if my errands were finished. As it

turned out, they weren't, but the rain wasn't helping any.

I decided to wear The Edge with the Amouage Dia.

Couldn't dress all that nice since I had to do some heavy lifting and stuff. So, I was just wearing an Armani polo

shirt and some Docker's Stain Defender pants with (wet) Italian leather shoes (BTW -- Friday evening, I was wearing

a nice blue button-down shirt and white slacks).

I didn't know any of the students in the two classes I ended

up helping with. The girls were all trying to lead and doing a pretty lousy job of it (for those of you who are not

familiar with my dance classes, these are Salsa classes -- the man is supposed to lead in Salsa).

The teacher is

recovering from an injury, so she asked me to help lead the warmup session at the beginning of the intermediate

class. I demonstrated a heel turn and another move, intimidating everyone (not intionally -- the first time I saw

the heel turn, I thought I would never master it).

As the lesson progressed and we got into the dance rotation,

the girls who partnered with me got a pleasant surprise. They suddenly found themselves with a partner who knew how

to lead. This is why I keep telling guys to take the beginner classes several times in a row. You end up with an

advantage over your partners, and you need it when you are learning to dance. Once the women become accustomed to

leading, they have a difficult time adjusting to more experienced partners -- and men who never lead just don't get

asked to dance.

So, each girl got a little jolt of "THIS IS HOW A STRONG LEAD FEELS". All of them reacted

pleasantly after getting over the shock of not being in control any more.

BTW -- I touched up with 8 dabs of APC

before going into the studio, since I wasn't sure of how the rain would have affected the Amouage and Edge.

So,

there were two particularly cute girls in the class. Since I didn't expect to see them again, I decided to throw

caution to the winds at the first opportunity. One of the girls is probably no older than 17.

I decided she

would not be a good target. Her hands became very sweaty every time she partnered with me and she couldn't

concentrate on the basic steps.

The other one was a few years older and better able to handle the pheromones.

At one point, she tried to lead and I stopped her in mid-stride. I just didn't let her finish the move. She

looked up at me in shock and then recovered quickly, saying, "Okay, you can lead." She then looked down in

embarrassment.

So, I said, "Hey, a little submission is good, but not while we're dancing." She immediately

raised her head and her eyes were sparkling. She closed her eyelids for a moment and then opened them. I led her

through the routine and added a couple of extra steps as a reward.

As each woman in the class came around, I

gave some helpful advice where I thought appropriate. I tried to gently but firmly seize control over the frame

from each of them. I kept thinking, "I should have been here to train these ladies up right." So, I was definitely

feeling cocky. Probably the Androstenone was well into OD territory by this point.

But I was teasing and joking

with the women as well as providing a little coaching. They all decided I must be a teacher. One girl insisted I

was. I said, "No, but I play one on TV". She said, "Really?" (This was the teenager.)

The older girl (she was

from India and quite pretty) couldn't take her eyes off me. Every time she came around to me, she looked down,

closed her eyelids, and looked back up into my eyes. She had a very gentle touch and did whatever I told her to

do.

Class ended, we all went our separate ways. I went out and got drenched again and came back for the last

class of the day, a beginner. What the heck? I thought. I added another 4 dabs of APC (I love this stuff, but I

was probably reeking past OD by this time).

The beginner girls were into their third week of the class and had

already learned to lead themselves. Shock of shocks, here I come and assert my experience. The dawning look of

realization on their faces that I wasn't a beginner was simply amazing. You could see in their eyes that each one

was saying to herself, "WOW. Who is this guy?"

It's good to be the only experienced man in a group of dance

students.

One girl, a little taller than me, really got into dancing with me. She was just grooving along and

had a great rhythm. I asked her if she danced another style and she replied that she only dances Hip Hop and some

club stuff with her friends. No formal training. For those of you who track the effects of pheromones on ethnic

groups, this beauty was African-American. She mentioned she had done some modelling at one point, but I didn't say

anything in reply.

There was a third class where I joined the warmup but there were so many guys in the class

there was no point in my staying. The girls kept giving me interested looks but I never got to dance with them.

In the beginner class, the girls jockied for position a little bit. A couple of Asian girls seemed pretty

interested but were not as forward as the girl from India or the African-American girl. The African-American girl

stayed around to talk a little bit after the class.

Okay, those are the minor hit stories. The good stuff will

be in a followup.

Phero Pharaoh

By 4:00 PM, I was approaching

physical exhaustion. You see, after leaving Houston, I just haven't been able to stay as physically active as I

was when I lived here. I went dancing 5 or 6 times a week. In Florida, I just haven't had any opportunities for

dancing. I'm in the wrong part of the state. So, all the physical work I did in the morning, plus two hours of

dancing, and my legs were extremely sore. I've also put on a few pounds so I have to push more weight around the

dance floor.

I decided to do the manly thing, so I went to get a pedicure.

That's right, guys. I got a

pedicure (and manicure). I was advised to try this last year and I learned that you get massages as part of the

service.

So, I headed to my friendly neighborhood Vietnamese-staffed nail-and-massage spa. I was pretty sure it

would be devoid of customers since the rain was ruining everyone's day.

Sure enough, I was the only customer

they had all afternoon. I had Vietnamese women crawling all over me. I not only got the desperately needed arm and

leg massages, the girl who does the full-body massage (there is no sex involved -- this is a legit massage service)

kept feeling me up, trying to persuade me to buy the full package massage. This young lady, probably about 20-22

years old, is a really sweet, cute, beautiful young girl. Very sexy. Very appealing.

I kept teasing her and

asking if I couldn't have the complimentary one instead. Now, she was the only one who could speak English well.

I am pretty sure she understood the innuendo, but she just said the manager wouldn't allow it. I asked where the

manager was and she replied the manager had left for the day. I pointed out the manager would never know.

The

girl gave it some thought before saying "No" (she would have been fired, no question about that -- I was just being

mean and flirting with her outrageously).

She sat down next to me and we talked while I got the service. She

started asking the I-am-interested-in-you questions: Do you have a girlfriend? Are you married? What do you do for

a job? Etc.

I told her I was waiting for Miss Right to come along. She asked who Miss Right is. I decided to

use something I had used (unwittingly) on my ex-wife when we were first getting to know each other. I said,

"She'll keep me in the style in which I intend to become accustomed."

Now, the Vietnamese women I know are very

traditional. They want a man to take care of them. I was pretty sure this girl was the same way. So, when she

acted like she didn't believe me, I said, "No, seriously. Don't you want to support me and take care of me?"

"You should be taking care of me!"

"I didn't even get the complimentary massage!"

So, we chatted a little

more. She was born in southern Vietnam, has been here five years, has been doing massage work for 18 months, etc.

She eventually took off.

The worst part of that ordeal was that, when she sat down next to me, she did so in

one of the pedicure chairs, so she had to stop touching me. At first, she had sat on a stool next to me. She

placed her hand on the inside of my thigh and kept rubbing me as she tried to persuade me to take that full-body

massage.

I asked her about her job. I teased her that maybe I should become a masseuse. She looked at me funny

and said, "Why?" I said, "Good tips, right?"

"Not for MEN!"

"What, women don't want massages?"

Turns

out she was having a bad day. She works on straight commission (50% of the massage fee). Rain = no customers.

Massage girl took my payment for the pedicure and manicure (all the muscle soreness was gone). I told her I hoped

business improved for her. She was all but begging me to come back. I told her I was just staying in town for the

weekend.

So, it took a lot of self-control to not react to this girl (or the one doing the manicure -- she is

older and pretty cute herself, but she doesn't speak much English). I wouldn't have gotten anywhere with her

anyway if I had tried, but I got the satisfaction of knowing she was really trying hard to get me to do what she

wanted and seemed glad I didn't just cave in.

But, damn I bet she gives great massages.

One more hit story

to go.

Phero Pharaoh

Saturday night was the time for

me to get together with some of my friends. I wanted to do some serious Salsa dancing, so I called the Tropicana

Nite Club and reserved a couple of tables. Turns out, we just barely got the reservations in time. There were four

birthday parties and a wedding or some other celebration there last night.

I've been staying with a friend

here. I went back to her place, had dinner, cleaned up, and we headed down to the club.

Since I had showered, I

put on 4-1/2 sprays of The Edge and 6 sprays of Amouage Dia. Didn't get a chance to add the APC since I keep that

in the car (didn't want to be obvious in front of my friend).

Got there before 10:00 PM. Usually, the place is

dead at that time, but the guy giving the free lesson had about 50 people lined up on the dance floor, including a

couple of my other friends.

Our group started coming in as the lesson wrapped up so we settled down into our

tables. For the next couple of hours, I pretty much focused on my friends, getting in planty of dances. Had no lack

of partners. In fact, we were lady-heavy, so the guys hardly got any rest at all.

By midnight, I wasn't sore

but my legs were tired. The local band Salmerum, who also play at Sky Bar on Thursdays, had come on stage and I

decided to enjoy the show. Their first few songs weren't that great, but they hit their stride about halfway

through the first set and were burning hot by the time they took their break.

Tropicana has a camera that looks

out at the dance floor from over the stage. The view is shown on two large screens off to the side of the club so

that people in the back can see the action. I glanced up at the screens a few times and noticed a group of cute

girls sitting next to me. They were with a couple of guys so I didn't expect any hits, but lo! and behold, I caught

them looking my way.

My group had joined up with a few people I didn't know, one of whom was a pretty cute

Latina who had on a really hot red tube top dress (I mean, the bottom hem flared out like a traditional dress, but

the top only reached as far as her bouncy cleavage).

This girl in the red dress had no lack of attention from

the guys she was with, but there were times when it seemed like she couldn't take her eyes off me. I noticed she

was sitting with her feet pointed directly at me, though she was sitting against the wall and facing past me (she

was on my left -- we were in a corner, so my back was against a wall, too).

The girl kept straightening the

dress, applying lip stick, staring at me, etc. It was pretty obvious she wanted to dance with me. But I have a

principle. Don't dance with a woman I haven't seen dance. Okay, I saw her on the dance floor. Nothing spectacular.

I just wasn't interested.

Well, about this time I saw another girl standing by the bar, talking to some guy.

The guy vanished while I was glancing at the red dress girl. The girl at the bar was wearing tight white jeans and

some sort of tube top. Her hair flowed way down past her well-shaped bottom. She was hot. And she kept staring at

me.

I didn't bite, so a guy in a blue lame blazer singled her out and approached her. I immediately tagged him

for a player and spent the rest of the evening keeping tabs on them. I was curious about whether he would take her

home.

It became obvious to me pretty quickly that she was playing him. He did all the classic player stuff (made

her laugh, moved in, moved back, moved in closer, gently touched her, stepped back, made her laugh, moved in). He

also took off every now and then, greeted guys he knew.

For the longest time he didn't try to dance with her.

Then she dragged him out on the floor for a Merengue. I lost track of them for a while. I am pretty sure the guy

could not dance Salsa.

Meanwhile, back at my table, the girls on my right are dancing with their guys in front

of me (so it was hard for me to see the white jean girl some times). One of these dancing girls was absolutey

fantastic. So was the African American guy she was dancing with. One of my friends and I watched them and we decided

the guy was as good as the best dancer in our group (not me).

Well, this dancing girl had a great figure and she

really knew her moves. So, I spent part of my time watching her cut the rug, and I didn't try to hide my interest.

I caught one of her friends glancing at me again, but that girl didn't seem to be very confident. Another friend

sat stock still and just stared at the dancers. She kept her hands in her lap. For quite a while, there was no one

between her and me, and I could see her left eye. It wasn't moving. I felt pretty confident she was watching me,

but she just would not move a muscle.

Well, Salmerum came back on stage and after a couple of Salsa and Merengue

songs, they played a Bachata. I hadn't danced a Bachata in months, so I grabbed one of my friends and took her out

on to the dance floor. I got my Bachata in and went back to my seat.

Every now and then, when the player wasn't

with her, White Jeans girl would look over at me, step back from the bar, and start to dance. She had the moves

down, no doubt about it. I just laughed and one time even shook my head, "No".

A few songs later, Salmerum

played another Bachata, and Dancing girl looked over at me and said, "Will you dance with me?" "Sure, why not?"

She didn't want to go out on the dance floor, so we danced right there (more room anyway). I warned her I was

still working on my Bachata. Good thing, because she moved like a totally demonic seductress. She had moves I've

never seen in Bachata.

I showed her my stuff, she showed me hers. Whenever I fumbled, I didn't stop to worry

about it, I just got back in step with her and kept going. I could tell by the way she swept her hair back that she

was enjoying the dance. I was definitely enjoying it, and probably didn't stop smiling all the way through.

Well, about this time, White jean girl had left the bar and sat down with a group of girls. The player returned to

the bar and didn't see her. She and her friends were watching him and they started laughing. So, I figured she had

him pegged for a player.

Nonetheless, once he found her table, he sat down and talked with her and her friends.

Got her to laugh again. Eventually, they got up to dance some Salsa. By now, it was obvious she was having to teach

him to dance.

Well, the second Bachata had gotten me interested in dancing again. It was getting late, so I

grabbed my friend and took her back to the dance floor. As it turned out, we had the last dance before Salmerum

called it a night.

When we got back to our table, the Bachata girl and her friends were gone. White Jeans girl

and the player were wandering off to the dance floor (the DJ was still playing CDs) and her friends were nowhere in

sight.

I decided to call it a night and took my friend home.

Had a blast. Had plenty of girls to pick from.

Got asked to dance by a fabulous lady with moves to match her looks.

It made me wish I could stay in Houston and

make it a regular thing, like the old days.

Well, you never know.

Phero Pharaoh

... Another friend sat

stock still and just stared at the dancers. She kept her hands in her lap. For quite a while, there was no one

between her and me, and I could see her left eye. It wasn't moving. I felt pretty confident she was watching me,

but she just would not move a muscle.
    I just realized. Some people might wonder if this girl was in a

DIHL state. It's hard to say. She had long black hair and I thought she might be Asian but she could be Latina.

I have had the most DIHLs, as best I can recall, with Asian girls. And I was way into OD territory with the

pheromones.

But in a club, it is almost impossible to tell what is going on. She could have been stoned, drunk,

depressed, just naturally repressed, overwhelmed by her first night club experience, recapping the miserable day she

had just had, trying not to lose it because she had just broken up with her boyfriend, etc.

Anyway, anyone who

is curious about DIHL (and we all are, when we first start reading these forums), don't assume too much about this

girl. Usually, a DIHL lasts only for a few seconds. I believe I had one Latina girl (very young, maybe 18-19) stay

sort of DIHL-groggy for an hour in a dance class late last year.

So, it's possible she was just totally zoned

out from my pheromones. But there is no way to know.

Interesting read. You do love to

write. So is chapter 6 in the works?
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Interesting read.

You do love to write. So is chapter 6 in the works?
    It was a dark and stormy Saturday....

Well, sadly,

that's all I have to report for the weekend. The hits I get in Florida are seldom this numerous because I don't

socialize there like I do in Houston. My nieces are not all that thrilled about partying with the crazy uncle every

week. And I couldn't find any Latin dance classes to join.

I've had a few sexual hits in Florida I have not

reported here. But I definitely get more action when I'm in Houston. I am happier here. Love my family, just not

impressed with where they live.

So, I have to hit the road soon. Just thought I'd check in one more time.

Thread Information