Close

Thread: What If?

King of the coupons!

Default What If?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Since we're all here, and

have been here for some time now ... WHAT IF the TOP moners (you know who you are) came up with a plan

for X amount of individuals to test a mix for X number of weeks, and post their reports posted under

ONE post for THAT mix? People wanting sexual and/or social hits will have a better view/idea ... with age, size,

height, container the mix is in, application points, application method, environment used in

(work/school/club/shopping) and amount used, all included.

Just a thought, but I'd be willing to play guinea

pig in the name of SCIENCE.

P.S. If this sounds like a crazy idea ... don't flame me,

just ignore the post.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Well, if this happens, A-1 should be

involved. I'm not sure we still know how to use it in mixes, and obviously a lot of people are just getting theirs

in now.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Well, if this

happens, A-1 should be involved. I'm not sure we still know how to use it in mixes, and obviously a lot of people

are just getting theirs in now.
    Everything should be involved ... A-1, DD1, JB1, WKM, Chikara, Perception,

TE, AE, NPA, etc. etc. There are those that use A-1 a lot in different mixes ... just thought that it's should be

getting about time for the serious followers to come together and out do the Scientist that do not believe. The only

way for this to work is for all to volenteer. Yes, even those with only the special newbee pack could help.

Still ... just a bored Mobley thought.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It wouldn't be simple. There

are a lot of approaches.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

This is a great idea.

HK45Mark23

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    It wouldn't

be simple. There are a lot of approaches.
    If you asking me, Doc, none of this is simple, and there are a

lot of
    MONEREERS to cover a lot of approaches. But it will become simple if

eveyone CONSISTANTLY helped out, kind of like they've been doing every since the forum was started, but a

bit more consistant, like yourself and some others that I keep a keen eye on. If say, 10 people worked with

DD1 ... over 40 (short, tall, muscular, average), under 40 (short, tall, muscular, average), etc. etc., and posted

under ONE post DD1 their results/lack of results ... that would help a looooooot. And for the non big

spenders ... under the New Special ... results from using TE with the oils (musk, etc. etc.). My thinking is that

something like this will cut out years like we've already past.

Definitely not simple, but it can be done with

the consistant users and posters, yes?

Still bored.

Man of La Pancha

Mmmmmmmmmm.............Uhhhhhhhhhhh.............Ah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Oh, that's not what you meant

when you said, "Top -moner"...whoops!

It could be done, but you'd have to be aware of the following:

-

Dosage - make sure everyone's on the same page with amounts
    - Control Settings - this is hard...you'd have to

have everyone either trying to approach women or not trying to approach women...you'd have to have everyone trying

the same things with the same goal in mind in the same environment...otherwise it's just another thread with a

bunch of hit stories/experiences (which would still be awesome, by the way)

You can control the first on this

forum, but the second is so hard because everyone is different (location, age, personality type, social behavior,

approach to women, marital status, reason for using -mones, etc.)...you could, however, have everyone use the same

mix once per week under the same setting (bar, club, office, home, etc.) and see what happens. That's a good first

step. Then we could find out where things differ the most and try to compensate for it.

Mobley, I don't think we should

re-test the same old stuff.

What I think would be interesting would be incorporating a-1, or testing other

variables such as:

layering with essential oils
    layer with salt rock deoderant
    layering with

antiperspirent
    covering with essential oils
    covering with salt rock deoderant
    covering with

antiperspirent
    eating a spicy diet
    eating a neutral diet
    using acidophilus
    using zinc, chelated and

taken without calcium or calcium fillers
    washing with soap with triclosan
    eating/taking

antioxidents

Everyone could wear what they choose, but we'd be able to collectively figure out (hopefully)

how the variable impacted the results.

King of the coupons!

Mobley, I don't

think we should re-test the same old stuff.

What I think would be interesting would be incorporating a-1, or

testing other variables such as:

layering with essential oils
    layer with salt rock deoderant
    layering with

antiperspirent
    covering with essential oils
    covering with salt rock deoderant
    covering with

antiperspirent
    eating a spicy diet
    eating a neutral diet
    using acidophilus
    using zinc, chelated and taken

without calcium or calcium fillers
    washing with soap with triclosan
    eating/taking antioxidents

Everyone could

wear what they choose, but we'd be able to collectively figure out (hopefully) how the variable impacted the

results.
    Well, at least I've stirred something up! This forum is a good testing ground, BUT it would be

even better if someone with the mind for it, started something with a TOTAL GROUP effort, if you get me meaning.

That's pretty much what I was trying to get at. Money will always be a problem for some, but the old stuff can be

tested too, for those interested in certain mixes. Still ... more participants, and organized is best, yes?

Bored .... still.

Mobley, you are totally right, the

way we've been doing it this whole time has basically been far from efficient. I've wanted a collective pherolog

for a while, and I think Cpt is putting one together, that would collect data and then give us a statistical

analysis of the best ratios. Also, a huge questionaire, which can perhaps draw correlations between diet, natural

odor, mone ratios, etc etc and pheromone success would be far more useful than the way we do things now.

As

it is now, muttering random stories on the boards doesn't help that much. Of course, we're all different, so

things work differnetly on anyone, but finding some universal truths or generalizations would be nice.

I

admire your passion for bringing the need for a group effort to the table, we need more Mobleys.

Hopefully

others will chime in with their ideas and thoughts. Or, we can keep doing the same chaotic thing we've been doing,

which isn't beneficial in the long run.

King of the coupons!

Mobley, you are

totally right, the way we've been doing it this whole time has basically been far from efficient. I've wanted a

collective pherolog for a while, and I think Cpt is putting one together, that would collect data and then give us a

statistical analysis of the best ratios. Also, a huge questionaire, which can perhaps draw correlations between

diet, natural odor, mone ratios, etc etc and pheromone success would be far more useful than the way we do things

now.

As it is now, muttering random stories on the boards doesn't help that much. Of course, we're all

different, so things work differnetly on anyone, but finding some universal truths or generalizations would be

nice.

I admire your passion for bringing the need for a group effort to the table, we need more Mobleys.

Hopefully others will chime in with their ideas and thoughts. Or, we can keep doing the same chaotic thing we've

been doing, which isn't beneficial in the long run.
    Any and all ideas are beneficial in some form ... do,

or don't. I'd still like to get a grip on the usage of mixes like DD1 and JB1, now that I know that it DOES make a

difference as to what the mix container is ... like the difference between a dab from a TE bottle is different than

a dab from an NPA bottle. That's why I always think it's a good idea to say what kind of container we dab or spray

out of.
    But, yes, I'm definitely hoping others will chime in, annnnd someone takes over and runs with it!

There's just gotta be something that everyone can use in social and sexual situations that works

consistently, and as a group effort, the time for finding it, can be cut in half. I know Chikara takes away my

intimidation factors, I know a pack of scented SOE does wonders in social situation, and I know three sprays of

Bassmans's mix gets my woman going. What I would like to master is the other mixes ....

CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Can't wait, Cpt! Maybe if a mass

experimentation does get done, it'll be a great tool to go with it.

cuddlebear

Well, a simpler version of

this idea, would be for all the forum members to "go and do likewise" next time someone posts a really outrageous

hit report ... A hit report followed by a whole bunch of confirmation reports that whatever it was did the same

thing for THEM, would make deciding a little easier, I'd think ...

In fact, if someone wants to start the

ball rolling, follow up on DanTheMan's thread: "I love my Perception" ... he and I have had near-identical results

with using Perception as a life-extender for various common colognes. I'm convinced, but others may not be until

some additional reports come in confirming our results.

A great idea, Mobs, doesn't sound like the

product of a bored mind at all ..

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebear
    Well, a

simpler version of this idea, would be for all the forum members to "go and do likewise" next time someone posts a

really outrageous hit report ... A hit report followed by a whole bunch of confirmation reports that whatever it was

did the same thing for THEM, would make deciding a little easier, I'd think ...

In fact, if someone wants to

start the ball rolling, follow up on DanTheMan's thread: "I love my Perception" ... he and I have had

near-identical results with using Perception as a life-extender for various common colognes. I'm convinced, but

others may not be until some additional reports come in confirming our results.

A great idea, Mobs, doesn't

sound like the product of a bored mind at all ..
    I love to read all of the thoughts of others, but would

it be great if there was a thread on ONE product/mix, that everybody posted under? We have all kinds of mone

students here ... high school moners, college moners, wild moners, cool moners, intelligent moners, smooth moners,

female moners, party moners, married moners, moners trying to put the zest back into their relationship, business

moners, etc. etc. So, the situation area should be well covered. Personally, I'm still curious if AGE is really a

factor.

Still .............. bored.

Thread Information