Close

Default Chikara and TE/m Unscented

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay,

I've been looking through threads about Chikara and TE/m but I feel that too many of them are about Chikara and NPA

or aren't clear enough for me. I've been wearing two sprays of the newer Chikara each day and I have a bottle of

TE/m Unscented that I'd like to add a bit of to experiment adding some more sexual overtones. (By the way I'm 18

and am a freshman in college, so I suppose I shouldn't use too much of this).

Anyway, I've seen a lot of

threads about NPA and Chikara but I was wondering if anyone knew of any specific dosages to do with TE Unscented

(since that's what I got) and Chikara. Also, a question: What exactly are the other ways of applying TE besides

spraying it on (since one spray seems to release A LOT of mones and because it is powerful stuff, I'm not sure if I

want *that* much at one time). What exactly is a "dab" that people talk about and how do you "dab" correctly with

TE?

Thanks very much for any responses!

And to add to that, since the sprayer

releases 2.6 times more volume on the new chikara, is 2 sprays an OD?

Phero Dude

i'm a te user, i've been tempted

to buy npa b/c of all the special but i don't think it'll benefit me or you b/c it's too strong. i think my max

of te is 2 dabs it might really be 1. Dab by unscrewing the bottle top and a fingertip over the opening (make sure

your hands are clean). i need to test out 2 dabs more to see what's up. start out with one dab and slowly increase

dabs down the line. lately i haven't covered te with a cover scent besides my chikara 2nd version (the one with

messed up sprayer). it's been 2.5 sprays (the sprayer causes the 1st spray to be half a spray) and 1 dab of te for

me. i also throw 1 (3 inch) roll of soe into the mix. that's been my best combo.

I posted a thread a while back

about my results with TE/unscented and Chikara. Personally, I OD on anything containing None very easily so consider

that in thinking about how much to wear. My best results with has been to apply three sprays of Chikara and one of

TE by holding the bottle about a foot away from myself and spraying towards my chin/neck before getting dressed. The

way I do it, it lightly covers me from the chin down.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information