Close

DeMoKiLL

Default Perception high..

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just got

perception today, and I took a whiff and I didn't get this euphoric feeling that everyone talks about. Does anyone

here actually get that feeling? Am I supposed to get it?

Journeyman

This is a cologne/pheromone spray

after all, not a “recreational pharmaceutical”. I don’t think you should be getting euphoric just by sniffing it.

DeMoKiLL

lol idk many people have

reported that it does have those effects

But others have never felt it.

I don't know why but I don't get a buzz from mones.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Perhaps DST or JVK can give you

more insights as this is beyond my expertise. Personally I can’t see the correlation between the three –mones in

Perception and arousal from catecholamine receptor stimulation. I do know that scents can trigger memories, and

enhance your mood to relax or stimulate you. But getting high? Hm...

Maybe you should try some Maui

Wowie or Kona Gold. 'Mones ain't gonna do nothing except enhance your attractiveness to those in your personal

space.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

Actually, I do get a pretty strong

reaction immediately after *spraying* on Perception, especially to the neck. I won't describe it as a high, more

like an adrenaline rush where you feel your heart beat harder and you feel a throbbing sensation in your head. I was

a little alarmed the first time and thought I may be getting an adverse reaction, but it didn't get any worse than

that.

I'm not the only one here that has reported this whoosh! feeling. I don't have an explanation for it,

except that like everything else, different people will have different results. I sometimes get a similar but far

milder response when I spray on Chikara. But this is deceptive (for want of a better word!) because Chikara is a lot

stronger than the scent would lead you to believe!

nitro

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    I don't know

why but I don't get a buzz from mones.
    i have to say that i do get sorta nice extra feeling when i

smell / put on my PPA/m (similar smell to APC + AE). but it's not like an euphoric feeling

PheroTester

I wouldn't call it a

"High", but I do get a feeling similar to a 'rush'. The first few times I used it, I did in fact get a SLIGHT

euphoric feeling, I felt good and much more outgoing than normal. I've had similar results when sniffing NPA. I

don't notice it as much now since I've used perception several times a week (2 to 3) for a few weeks now, so I

think I have either gotten used to it, or built some kind of resistance to it. Still, I do get reactions from

others and like the scent.

Is it possible that it just doesn't work that way on everyone depending on your own

personal body chemestry? Do you consider youself to be the Alpha, Macho make type (High Testosterone)? Maybe your

nose was stuffed up? Try it on a female subject and see what happens. Tell her you're trying out a new cologne,

let her catch a good wiff of it and get her opinion while watching facial expressions (smile, etc.) My guess is

she'll say she likes it (Provided you don't overspray), smile and want to smell it again, and again and possibly

get chatty and gitty. At least that's what I normally get. It starts out with that, and conversations usually

turn sexual and 'interesting'..

Hey, if it doesn't work out for you, I'll take it!
    ~ Dan ~
    "The self is not something that one finds. It is something that one creates"

It might have something to do with

age. The first time I tried pheromones I was in my late 40s, and I felt a definite boost in spirits. Maybe younger

guys who are still riding their own natural pheromone peak, don't experience the increase as pleasant. Actually,

my first impression of pheromones was something like "Yeah, this is a fountain of youth kind of thing for oldsters

like me".

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Dude

For me the boost isn't like the

high you'd get from drugs...it's more like a natural boost in confidence & self esteem. You feel better about

yourself & enjoy people & experiences you encounter. When you feel that way on the inside it cant help but be

reflected to people in the outside world.

Yeah, another thing that used to get

discussed from time to time was getting a "pheromone" DIHL from someone who was clearly out of nose-range from you!

In the beginning of my pheromone experiences that was happening a LOT and it didn't even surprise me. I think I

just felt more alive, smiling, eyes twinkling, confident, eager to catch someone's eye.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

DeMoKiLL

hmm I just looked at my

perception bottle, noticed two odd things, in the pheromone bottle I see like particles floating around, and it

looks like pieces of hair and dirt are in there. For the cologne bottle (very very very very leaky) I noticed like

black liquid around the top and the whole bottle is always wet.

Journeyman

Found one paper that explains the

feeling of 'rush' that Dan and Gegogi mentioned. It is completely opposite to what some of you experience, but

maybe it is a gender specific

response.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...a05eb22d52071f

My Perception fragrance used to leak too. I

just opened the plastic cover and tightened it up, and it doesn't seem to leak now.

And yes, both of my

Perception bottles have bits in them. Maybe we all have someone's DNA in them?!

Phero Dude

Default Bad Friday Night with Perception

Out at a club with 2 sprays and Chrome cover. I approached a couple women to chat with and instant cock block and

heated attitude from the guys. Another guy tried to start a fight with me that later too for no reason.

It

appears 2 sprays too much. I should had WAGG!

DeMoKiLL

First day of using perception-

I put on Romance Silver for Men by Ralph Lauren, waited till it dried then I put on 2 sprays of perception (they

were very small) then one on one wrist and I rubbed it on the other. I also put on some soe because I was curious

and my reasoning was, might as well put it on, it has no none so I can't overdose. At first I didn't notice much,

but since I am in highschool (senior) I was on the bus to school in the morning and I was messing around with the

soe unscented bottle, then I just like put it on and had the bottle open because I was feeling the roll on tip.

Instantly this girl behind me just starts like lightly touching my arm, trying to pretend she isn't doing it, she

did it about 6 times then stopped. Later on in the day I sat right behind this girl and I noticed she flicked her

hair back like every 5 seconds. I started noticing it after the third time, and I was like hmmm maybe it is making

her do it. So I purposely stretched so my wrist (where I sprayed it) was close to her. I instantly noticed she

flicked back her hair. Its as if I could time the exact moment when she would do it. After that class I went onto my

last period of the day. I sit behind this girl and I pulled her desk close to my just before everyone got in the

room just to see what would happen. So the period went on, she had her hair up so she couldn't flick it back, but

then she like looked down a couple times at herself then everytime I would get close to her she looked down, then

later she crossed her legs. Maybe it was coincidence that she had to go to the bathroom, but she didn't go after

class at all.

-I also was very happy today for some reason, I would like smell wear I applied the mones and I

would feel in a good mood.

Products used: Perception, SOE

It has been demonstrated for

quite a while that pheromones can effect mood...yes, even in our own products that we apply to ourselves.

Realistically, the "high" is probably more of an immediate reaction to being exposed to a extraodinary amount of

pheromones (ie way more than a normal human). Provided that one believes dosage to be a factor (in some extents),

it is not surprising that one would receive an immediate gratifying experience from a good whiff. We expect women,

and notice women, having an almost instant effect to the presence of pheromones, so why wouldn't we have a similar

when exposed? The abstract below provides just a little info on the mood altering capabilities of pheromones, but

still interesting none the less (especially the LH pulse). With all of that said, why do some people experience

this high and not others? Why does it seem to fade away after the first few times of use? Who knows...I could

probably sit here and come up with a theory but the fact is, we know quite a bit, but not all of it...oh and that

bit that we do know conflicts quite a bit . I digress.

Abstract (pubmed)
    Male axillary extracts

contain pheromones that affect pulsatile secretion of luteinizing hormone and mood in women recipients.

Preti

G, Wysocki CJ, Barnhart KT, Sondheimer SJ, Leyden JJ.

Monell Chemical Senses Center, Philadelphia,

Pennsylvania 19104, USA. preti@monell.org

Human underarm secretions, when applied to women

recipients, alter the length and timing of the menstrual cycle. These effects are thought to arise from exposure to

primer pheromones that are produced in the underarm. Pheromones can affect endocrine (primer) or behavioral

(releaser) responses, provide information (signaler), or perhaps even modify emotion or mood (modulator). In this

study, we extracted underarm secretions from pads worn by men and placed the extract under the nose of women

volunteers while monitoring serum LH and emotion/mood. Pulses of LH are excellent indicators of the release of GnRH

from the brain's hypothalamus. In women, the positive influence of GnRH on LH affects the length and timing of the

menstrual cycle, which, in turn, affects fertility. Here we show that extracts of male axillary secretions have a

direct effect upon LH-pulsing and mood of women. In our subjects, the putative male pheromone(s) advanced the onset

of the next peak of LH after its application, reduced tension, and increased relaxation. These results demonstrate

that male axillary secretions contain one or more constituents that act as primer and modulator pheromones.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by DeMoKiLL
    in the pheromone

bottle I see like particles floating around, and it looks like pieces of hair and dirt are in there.

Yeah, I notice the same thing in my bottle. It looks like dirt. Can anyone tell us what that is?

PheroTester

Interesting.. I've checked

both my bottles and see no floaters even if I shake the bottles. I would say that it's simply lack of filtration

in the manufacturing process. Probably nothing to worry about, but I'd wonder too as it's something you normally

would not see in regular retail Cologne products.
    ~ Dan ~
    "The self is not something that one finds. It is something that one creates"

Thread Information