Close

cuddlebear

Smile Chikara gelpacks? Anyone?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Haven't

heard much from people who have tried Chikara gelpacks .. they've been around long enough so that we should be

hearing something, I would think ..

I am aware of the thread that real wiseman posted about a negative

experience, possibly due to bad timing, but other than that, I don't know what kind of experiences people are

having with it.

So, let's hear it from those of you who have tried them!

Come to think of it, I

haven't seen much about the new Chikara either ... would like to know if there are any real good success stories

out there with either New Chikara or the gelpacks ...

I found Chikara works well as a

cover scent for Perception. Plus, Perception seems to make the scent last longer. I only tried the combo yesterday

so I can't say much. However, the included Perception cover scent smells terrible. So far I've tried Chikara and

Burrberry Weekend and both worked well with Perception.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I found Chikara

works well as a cover scent for Perception. Plus, Perception seems to make the scent last longer. I only tried the

combo yesterday so I can't say much. However, the included Perception cover scent smells terrible. So far I've

tried Chikara and Burrberry Weekend and both worked well with Perception.
    G, how did you apply them ... Chika

covered by Perception, or Perception covered by Chika? If you kept time, how much time passed before Chika's scent

disappeared?

Thankya!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I sprayed Chikara first, let it

dry and applied Perception over Chikara (the recommended procedure). I didn't use a stopwatch but I could smell the

Chikara all day at work. Normally it fades after a few hours (unless you put your nose right on the

spot).

Even without Perception, Burrberry Weekend lasts way longer than Chikara.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Why all the Chikara scent problems?

I thought that the issue was fixed in the official release (following the beta batches)?

what is the official release? is

it the one with the chromed cap? and small sprays? if it's that one, the scent fades away quite quickly

Phero Enthusiast

I don't understand the problem

either. I got my Chikara ( new batch with matt sprayer and cap )
    some weeks ago. When I use it I can smellthe scent

even more than 12 hours later.

PheroTester

Gegogi, is that the Chikara

with the Chrome cap, white sprayer, or the newer release?

I had tried the same application as you, but with the

older Chikara (Chrome cap, white sprayer) and it didn't quite work out as expected. Since you have to spray so

much of that Chikara release on to get a sufficent scent, it seems to cause an OD when combined with Perception. At

least that's what a couple of us have experienced. I have not tested it with the new Chikara release though. I'm

thinking that since IT requires less sprays, it will work out better and minimize the danger of OD.
    ~ Dan ~
    "The self is not something that one finds. It is something that one creates"

PheroTester

Quote Originally Posted by phinmone
    what is the

official release? is it the one with the chromed cap? and small sprays? if it's that one, the scent fades away

quite quickly
    The older 'weak' batch had a Shiny "Chrome" cap with a white spray head and very small

sprays. It does in fact fade quite quickly. The latest release has a Saitn-Silver cap and spray head and is

stronger in -mones and scent. Also the spray delivery is just about right! Much improved by comparison. Check out

this posting for more details.

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11659.

You might also want to do a search on 'Chikara Scent' for more on the 'weak' batch, the improved batch,

etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo
    I don't understand the problem either. I got my Chikara ( new batch with matt sprayer and cap

)

some weeks ago. When I use it I can smellthe scent even more than 12 hours later.
    Indigo, you have the

newer version which does not have the scent 'endurance' problem or the spray issues (very small spurts). The

scent on the newest release is much stronger and it has a better atomizer (sprayer), so you should not have any

problems with yours.

Others and myself have been experimenting with Perception's ability to extend

the the scent of regular colognes, and more recently the scent and -mones on Chikara due to it's "Extended Relese"

formula, which is what the postings above are about. There are a couple of recent threads that take that into

further detais, but here's one to start with. Check out posting #4 and 21 through 30 on Page1 and 31+ on Page2 of

this thread

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11905

for starters.
    Hope this helps.
    ~ Dan ~

PheroTester

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebear
    Haven't

heard much from people who have tried Chikara gelpacks .. they've been around long enough so that we should be

hearing something, I would think ..

I am aware of the thread that real wiseman posted about a negative

experience, possibly due to bad timing, but other than that, I don't know what kind of experiences people are

having with it.

So, let's hear it from those of you who have tried them!

Come to think of it, I haven't

seen much about the new Chikara either ... would like to know if there are any real good success stories out there

with either New Chikara or the gelpacks ...
    I have not yet used the Chikara Gelpacks since I actually have

two bottles (one of the old, one of the new) and I'm trying to use up the old. I do have one posting on the new

Chikara from my first try though.. Here it is:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11659

You're right in saying that there aren't many postings on it. Hmm?? Personally, I've been using

perception more than Chikara this past week, but I'll be switching back to Chikara next week for at least a few

days. I like to switch off from time to time.
    ~ Dan ~

Journeyman

I've been using Chikara

gelpack for a whole week now, and I'm still waiting for my first HIT using it.

Although the scent is awesome,

it does die on me quite quick, 3 hours max.

Stranger

I used one of the Chikara packs

I got in my Newbie Kit and I'm going around touting it wherever I can (you'll see this in some of the other

threads, probably). I don't mean to spam, and I'll make this the last time I talk about it for a while, but it

definitely works well. As I've said, my hit was probably because she liked me a bit, but the 'mones definitely

moved things along. To paraphrase Friendly1, it's 9 points demeanor and effort and one point 'mones. Nevertheless,

the 'mones really do help. Oh, she told me when I got home that she still smelled my "cologne" (I passed off the

scent as a new cologne I'd picked up earlier) on her shirt, and couldn't stop smelling it. Bruce, if you read

this, I love you forever, man. Those gel packs are awesome.

Journeyman

so any updates with chikara gel

packs?

any body experiece extra smelly arm pits the day after applying chikara?
    i've noticed this but i didnt

want to say this before because i really wanted to make sure that i tried it out more to really conclude that is

chikara causing it.
    but now i'm kinda sure. i recall reading a thread about smelly arm pits in the phero

discussion forum but i believe it got dismissed and people didn't think it was the mones. lemme know people.

okay, as for HITS, nothing expectacular for me. the best i've noticed is perhaps more friendliness from

classmates. i pay a lot of attention to the body language of the girls in my classes, and i cant say i've seen the

*interest* signs from any.

now, im not sure if this a 'hit' but one day like a week ago in one of my classes,

i sighed as i exhaled deeply, i didn't think anybody heard me, it was not loud or anything, but the girl sitting

like 3 feet away(desks are in rows), she asked me if "i was okay?". that surprised me, cuz it really wasn't a big

sigh or anything.

what i found surprising about this is that i was reading a few old threads here earlier on

today and i came across a thread about chikara, and it was funny to find that DrSmellTHis and Friendly1 had reported

someting like this happening to them as well.

so is there something about wearing chikara that makes people a

little concerned about you?

I'm finding it to be a

proximity issue - close contact - reaction. This combined with how you carry yourself. the 'mones - in small

amounts seem to give me an edge/boost in inter-personal contact. When I used the chikara gels paks I noticed an

increase in the chattiness factor - nothing more

Carnivo, that is wierd, because

people have spoken of chikara invoking a mother/nurturing nature in women and also asking that "is everything okay?"

question. Maybe something is signaling things are wrong. This might be a good time for Bruce to *finally* tell us

the purpose of the product overall, and the nature of what the 4 new pheromones each signal.

As for smelly

pits, some have experienced this, and I think that is a case of the pheromones raising our hormone levels, and us

producing more pheromones (which can become pretty smelly in the pits).

Journeyman

bjf, excellent.

Here's the

thing: i got AE, SoE gel packs, TE gel packs, NPAm, Perception, and Chikara gel packs of course. But after

experimenting with all of them, i've pretty sure only Chikara causes this. It's the day after wearing Chikara that

does it for me. It's not like i apply Chikara or any other p-mone in my arm pits or anywhere near it.

There's

something about that Chikara.

I usually don't put any

'mones in the pits - I guess I'm worried about overkill or overheating - basically sticking to wrists neck &

chest

Enlightened One

Chikara is a unique one that is

for sure - im actually liking perception a bit more than chikara - used in conjuction they are both good - though im

finding 5-6 sprays of perception much more effective than 2 or 3

1 on each of the arms (2)
    1 on the

head
    1 on either side of the neck (2)
    1 on the chest

Spreading it around is gettign a type of feedback

that i got with attraction mixed with some chem set arone - though with it in perception it is much more effective +

the water based absorbtion makes it more effective at least in my case.

Still i would like to see the

standard version and a perception with a 25% increase in the andrgoens. ( premium priced around $49 a bottle)

Thread Information