Close

Stranger

Default old/new primal instinct?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just got

my first primal instinct, but the label on the bottle is quite different from the one i saw on the Internet.

Then i discovered that there are two kinds of label on the net. One is white;ther other, silver.

Is there any

difference between them??

Stranger

plz help me with this

question
    i am not a native speaker, so if u guys
    don't undertsnd what i'm saying, plz tell me. thanks

don;t worry, it is same thing,

different packaging.

Stranger

thank you very much,

bjf.
    Gonna play with it tomorrow.

try a drop or less. It is potent

stuff. Too potent. Even a drop is too much for some people.

Phero Dude

^ i think i have said it before

but before i discovered this site i bought primal from their website. i really never knew what to do with it. so i

dabbed 2 drops everyday sometimes even more for good luck. i this summer 2002 til around may 2004. let me tell you

those 2 years were the worst in my life. it messed up my confidence and personality, i'm just getting back to my

old self nowadays. it seemed like no woman wanted a piece of me and i was always confrontational back then, now i

know why.

so yeah like bj said be careful with that stuff.

Funny, I was just talking to someone

about the horror stories that most go on with Primal. Yet, if it weren't for brands like that and APC, which spend

a lot of $ on advertising, alot of us would never stumble into the pheromone industry and find the good products.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Funny, I was just

talking to someone about the horror stories that most go on with Primal. Yet, if it weren't for brands like that

and APC, which spend a lot of $ on advertising, alot of us would never stumble into the pheromone industry and find

the good products.
    I've never had any horror stories with PI in my earlier use, which stilllllll has me

wondering about the different reactions because of the age thingy (over 40 can use/need more none) ...

... can't let that go for some reason.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

weren't people scared of

you???
    Maybe you couldn't tell the difference between you wearing PI and you not wearing PI, because you are a

walking PI!

King of the coupons!

weren't people

scared of you???
    Maybe you couldn't tell the difference between you wearing PI and you not wearing PI, because you

are a walking PI!
    Nope ... but then again, I don't really know, but when I was testing it, I'd always go

to the corner of the bar, sit and watch the crowd. I've seen women get up and move quickly of their bar seat, but

I've also had women come up and start conversations with me, that I didn't know.

At this same bar on the same

seat, a woman came up and started talking to me. By the end of the night after some dancing, a pool game, and some

serious ducking of her trying to rub her butt on me, I knew her daughter was depressed, and she was worried about

her doing drugs, and asked me if she should discuss this with her husband. She even wanted to kiss me go night, but

I didn't allow it ... what a strange look that got. Just goes to show that being friendly can/will get you into

trouble, unless you know how to handle it. I love turning down people, 'cause I can. In my 20s, I wouldn't turn

down nothing but my collar! Go figure.

PI's an animal, but it can be tamed, if you're asking Signor Non-Mad

Scientest.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Cool. So how much were you using?

King of the coupons!

Cool. So how much

were you using?
    I put my PI in a platic Visine bottle, if you know what I'm talking about ... from that, two

drops (one behind each ear) and Cooooool Water; PI/m & PI/w - one drop each (2 total) spreaded behind each ear down

over pulse point, and Cooooool Water.

ok, so if I understand you right, you

used one drop of PI/m and one of PI/w per application?

King of the coupons!

ok, so if I

understand you right, you used one drop of PI/m and one of PI/w per application?
    That be correct. What I

did was, in a teaspoon, add one drop of both ... dip a finger in and smear, and I DO NOT put my cover scent over the

application points. Stink is in! If anything, spray your cover where you plan on applying, let it dry, and then

smear on top. Don't be afraid to stink.

Finally, confessing, I've also used two drops of PI and one

drop of NPA, with good results! Sounds like an OD, but it worked well. All my hits have been what people have

been saying doesn't happen ... women actually came up to me without me initiating, so, don't expect people to just

come up to you is watered, 'cause they do and have. Have I gotten laid from mones, no, I wasn't looking to get

laid. Could I have gotten laid? Hell yeah!!! Had I known about this stuff in my 20s, the world just wouldn't have

been safe!

THE END

Thread Information