With my purchase of Pheros, I received a sample of Chikara gelpack, which I left at work and forgot

about it.

I "rediscovered" it today and thought I would wear it through the day to give it a try. Searching a

little on the forum for the right amount, I took a qite small amount, perhaps 1/5 of the gelpack and applied it on

pulsepoint, behind ears, wrists etc.

I asked my secretary - she knows that I like scents btw -what she

thought and her first reaction was that Chikara was a good scent, albeit more for eveningwear. On me Chikara became

a powdery sort of smell (I have trouble smelling the different notes in it, but it smells good to me).

Then I

went on my lunchhour to do some "boxercise" (don't know if this the correct word in all parts of the world, but

basically it is a workout based on boxing, you have gloves and pads and...well...box (!). You train in pairs, and

often - if you train alone - you team up with someone else that has no boxingpartner ) and got a girl - maybe 30+ -

as my "boxingpartner".

I must probably have reminded her of someone she really hated, since I have never seen

such a sour face on anyone I have trained with. Trust me, I have trained it Boxercise numerous times before at the

same place, both with male and female "boxingpartners" and never before I have got this reaction.

The only

difference as I see it is that I wore Chikara (or that sha had a really lousy day to begin with). (Of course I have

no BO and such which perhaps had been an explanation).

(I am about 180 cm tall btw , weigh in at about 95 kg

and are quite muscular. I have almost a shaved head, very close cropped, and maybe I can look a bit dangerous at

time. [I have worked as a bouncer btw, and it was an advantage back then]. Of course I am just a nice guy and so,

but I am not sure I liked to be treated like sh*t by people I don't know.)

Could this be Chikara working or

had she just a bad day?

// rw