Close

Wink Went Pheromone Crazy

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I don't know what got into me Today. But I just put in for big order of Pheromones Products!

(yeyyy).

I've been wanting to add more stuff to my phermone collection but

didn't know what to get. So I called up a good friend of mine who seems to know more about the mones than me.

He gave me some pretty good ideas on what to get and I finally went for it. (thanks

Pancho)

I ordered SOE,AE,EW,PCC,Primal Oil (citrus) yummy~and I got some

free gel samples too!!! omg! see why I say I went mone crazy!
    hahahaha

Thanks to the Discount Coupon my savings account still have enough money to stay open LOL

(thanks).

I really can't wait to have all my stuff! am I ever going to have

fun with them hehehe~! watch out Arizona Guys I'm going to be loaded alright!! *grin*

I still have some PI/W and ET but my lavender oil is gone! not because I used it all but actually

because I left it in my purse and it leaked all over my purse now I have an empty bottle and such a strong scent of

lavender in my purse! yikes! Oh! well I gotta be more carefull with my mones and not forget them in my

purse anymore. BTW someone stole my atomizer!!! I can't hardly believe it but it's true someone had the nerve to

take it from my desk!!! how rude was that! (grrrr) I asked everyone but of course no body knew where it

was! right!! (that still pisses me off!)...

But anyway, one thing is for sure

though I'll be right here to share with you all my hit stories for sure..

Now I will

have more products to experiment with and have more to talk about in regards to the

Pheromones...

Thanks

Love-Scent

Love
    Brenda
    Last edited by SweetBrenda; 10-18-2004 at 09:16 AM.
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

Phero Enthusiast

I put the atomizer or SPMO

inside a zipper bag before I drop it in my purse. I've spilled once before.

BTW, where are the stories?

I

want to hear successful office stories as I'm going to meet with my senior officer in a few days to talk about my

career advancement. I only have TE/w, SPMO, AE, EW, and some SOE gel.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie gal
    I put the

atomizer or SPMO inside a zipper bag before I drop it in my purse. I've spilled once before.

BTW, where are the

stories?

I want to hear successful office stories as I'm going to meet with my senior officer in a few days to

talk about my career advancement. I only have TE/w, SPMO, AE, EW, and some SOE gel.
    Hello there,
    I will

update this in a few minutes. I have pretty good things to share.

I'm glad to see you and highly

attracted already!
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I had pcc and

pi/w on 4 days ago. I was minding my own business and out of the sudden I felt like someone was staring at me

and I looked up and it shocked me to see this person standing right infront of my desk. I was into my own world that

it took me a few seconds to say something and then I said "may I help you?" and the reply I got was no, I'm just

admiring you is that okay? I laughed since I thought it was a joke. But once again this person was just staring at

me so I said, soooooooo do you have a xmas tree up already?( something to talk about) and she said no! but I'm was

wondering if you want to go to lunch with me maybe tomorrow? I think you're one of the most nicest girls around

here and I have this crush on you for weeks already! I laughed again (nerveously)and said umm thanks sweety but I

think you need glasses!!! she said oh !please stop that! everyone here thinks you're the prettiest girl in the

building!!! omg she was totally flirting/coming on to me. LOL
    At one time I did mentioned here I have fantasies

about other girls. I do find myself checking out a pretty girls from time to time,, so I have wondered if I'm

bi-curious but always to afraid to find out I guess. I never flirt with any girl. I joke a lot with the girl I work

with and she jokes with me too.

I got a little freaked out once I noticed this girl was serious about having a

crush on me. Yes she works in the same place as me but in a different department (thank God) I think the reason I

felt so unconfortable while she was coming on to me is simply because she is not femenine at all.

She is boyish looking (butch hair cut) her clothes is so baggy and even her watch is a man's watch! she wears

steel-toe boots and she is somewhat over-weight. Not atractive at all. She is in fact somewhat weird. Her sense of

humor is pretty dry and she laughs out of anything (annoying) I know there's a lot of people that don't care much

for her so since I sort of feel bad for her because I know not many ppl like her I'm always nice to her. But now

because of me being nice she thinks I like her romantically or something.. She totally took my friendliness the

wrong way and having the mones on me was a "green' light for her to approach me I bet!!! (damn them mones)

lol...
    I made up some excuse to turned down her invitation. But I need to have a talk with her about this

situation. She did asked me how do I feel to know she has a crush on me. I seriously didn't want to answer but once

again the nice-person that I am took over and I said ohhh! umm thanks I'm flatered!!! I lied and that is wrong of

me I know. But I'm planning on putting a stop to it tomorrow.
    I can tell she is the dominat in a relationship just

by the way she acts..
    I have a few people teasing me now since she left me a note on my monitor that said

something like: Hey! sexy let me know if you need a back-rub! now if this was coming from another girl I find cute

or something then I know that sort of note would of send me straight to the clouds but honestly when I was reading

it the feeling I got was not a nice one ...
    (deep breath)

Funny story. Why not stop wearing

the mones and see if everything goes away?

Lol, this one's easy Brenda,

just tell her you're very flattered but you're straight. She doesn't know whether or not you're curious, and

she doesn't have to. I mean, you haven't dated other girls in the office, right?

Nice hit though. Keep

'em coming.

~Silver

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Funny story. Why

not stop wearing the mones and see if everything goes away?
    Trust me I'm not wearing any

tomorrow!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Silver
    Lol, this

one's easy Brenda, just tell her you're very flattered but you're straight. She doesn't know whether or

not you're curious, and she doesn't have to. I mean, you haven't dated other girls in the office, right?

Nice

hit though. Keep 'em coming.

~Silver
    Hey you =)
    Yes, I'm planning on telling her that.
    And not

even mention to her I'm bi-curious for sureeeee! LOL she might just wanna try to convience me or something

hahahah...

And nope! I haven't try any of my moves in any girl where I work!

I will keep ya

pst it on this one! hahaha

B

Just treat it like you would if it

was a guy you weren't interested in was coming on to you. No more, no less, no big deal. That should work, and

would be fair. If she doesn't "get it", treat it like some guy who didn't "get it" ie. "sexual harrasment"!! Once

again "fair"! (and don't let it change how you live your life)
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

I used to play dinner music in a

fancy bistro and, unfortunately, had regular experiences with gay waiters coming on to me. I'm a friendly guy and I

guess they got the wrong idea. It's really embarrassing because other people start assuming you walk both sides of

the fence. I too didn't want to hurt their feelings but you gotta tell them you're straight in no uncertain terms

before it gets worse. Often they still won't give up. I told one guy I was straight and he pinched my leg and said,

"try gay!" Another chased me around all night, eventually followed me to my car and tried to talk me into trying gay

just once. Sheesh, I wish I had that problem with women!
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

[QUOTE=Gegogi]I used to play

dinner music in a fancy bistro and, unfortunately, had regular experiences with gay waiters coming on to me. I'm a

friendly guy and I guess they got the wrong idea. It's really embarrassing because other people start assuming you

walk both sides of the fence. I too didn't want to hurt their feelings but you gotta tell them you're straight in

no uncertain terms before it gets worse. Often they still won't give up. I told one guy I was straight and he

pinched my leg and said, "try gay!" Another chased me around all night, eventually followed me to my car and tried

to talk me into trying gay just once. Sheesh, I wish I had that problem with

women![/QUOTE]
    *LAUGHS* that is funny Gegogi.
    I guess

you're just to
    irresistible ...

I'm at work right

now but she gets here at 8am. I have "no" monoes Today . I'm not planning on being rude or anything like

that.

There's no need for that and yes I'm planning on treating her like if she was a man

( she prEtty much looks like one anyhow..) oh! my!!! guess who just walked in?!!! if you guessed my g/f wanna be,

then you're damn right! lol omg what the hell is she doing here soooo early is just 6:30am!!!

Adios all bbl
    B

Thread Information