Close

Thread: leaky products

Default leaky products

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just wanted to let you

know that I just got my order (9914+9942) twenty minutes ago. Once again I can count on you for reliable delivery.

Anyway I wanted to let you know that the Chikara I got leaked in the packaging as well as my Perception. I thought I

saw a thread stating you'd like to know if Chikara leaked (or maybe you wanted to know if it leaked when you

sprayed it). I know there was a chance that the Chikara would leak in delivery but I was wondering how much comes in

the bottle? Right now it is empty by about a quarter- two millimeters below the white spray part. You could smell

the Chikara through the packaging and right now it's filling up my entire room. Great scent by the way. As for the

Perception- it looks like it was overfilled so I'm cool with that. Just wanted to let you know- I'll try to find

that thread and post my spray results later on since I'll be using it today.

which one do you like

Perception or chikara ???
    ________
    Marijuana Vaporizer
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Well I just got the products

today, so I don't know which one I prefer. I can comment on the scent- Chikara has a strong masculine scent-

pleasant but strong. Smells like some aftershave lotion I once used long time ago. Perception smells like a weak

version of my Nautica cologne. I'll report my results in the proper forum at a later time.

Goodguy,

Thanks for the

feedback. What color is the spray equipment on the Chikara? Shiny chrome, dull silver nickel color or white?

What color is the cap and what color is the actual spray head? That way I can figure out what batch it is

from.

Thanks again,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Unfortunately my opinion of

shiny chrome might differ from someone else's. I would say it is chrome, both the cap and the spray head are the

same color. I can say this: the color is identical to the Pheromax bottle I purchased. It doesn't leak when I spray

it- although the spray is offcenter to the left. You can visibily see this - as the hole is to the left on the spray

head instead of the exact center. It hasn't leaked so far when spraying. I shook the bottle upside down to see how

it leaked during transport but I couldn't get it to leak. I've only sprayed twice so far, so I'll post results in

the appropriate forum when I use it more. Hope this helps.

shiny chrome means you can see your

face in it. The Pheromax bottle is not chrome, its the dull silver similar to the older version Chikara which was

prone to leak. I heard a couple of those went out last week while Tammy was on vacation. So the good news is that

we still have no reports of leaks with the new Chikara bottle. Bad news is you got one of the old bottles. Send me

an email and I'll work out the details with making that up to you.

Sorry about that,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Default how to contact?

Good looking out

Bruce. Yeah I figured it wasn't shiny enough to be chrome, but I thought I read that the pheromax bottle came in a

chrome spray so I just associated that color with "chrome". As for emailing you, do I use the

Support@love-scent.com address or the online form? I used the form but if it

doesn't work I'll use the e-mail address.

Maybe they changed the Pheromax

bottle on me. Mine is almost exactly the same brushed gray color as the *old* Chikara cap.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Yeah, you can email directly to

support@love......

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Default same color

No, you're right. My

chikara cap and spray head are a dull color just like the pheromax bottle, so I didn't get the new chrome one. I

know what chrome looks (shiny and reflective) and this is a dull gray color. I've already e-mailed you, at the

e-mail address provided. Thanks.

Thread Information