Close

Stranger

Default Perception strikes again

visit-red-300x50PNG
    About two

weeks back I posted a thread stating that my blind date "attacked" me. In later conversations she stated the she

didnt know what came over her...

The woman I took out Tuesday was real affectionate. She had to run early

because she had to pick up her son....she promised too make it up to me

Since using Perception on dates I have

had "sucsess" with my dates 4 out of 5 times since august. The failure was definetely an OD quantity, the drop of

p10 in my hair did it.

What I have discovered is that applied one spray on the neck and one spray shared between

the fore arms about 1/2 an hour before the date with Lagerfeld Classic EAU de Toilette as cover(40-45 year old woman

like it) is causing a definete turn on.

It seems as the Lagerfeld fades they get progressivelly more

affectionate as the perception begins to "pulse through. I think the lighter eau de toillet vs real cologne allows a

more gradual,natural,turn on. By the time the Lagerfeld faded and its full blown Perception with only a hint of

Lagerfeld they are really turned on. I think its the "sledge hammer" caused by ODing ...too much too fast.

Thoughts?

King of the coupons!

Thoughts!? Sounds like

things went well for you, Ducky! Two things...(1) How old are ya, and (2) I thought the cover was supposed

to be applied under Perception ... you're spraying your cover on top?

Thankya!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

PheroTester

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    I thought

the cover was supposed to be applied under Perception ... you're spraying your cover on top?
    It seems to

be true, if you spray the cologne cover scent first, let it dry, and then spray Perception over it, it extends the

durability of the cover scent. I have not tried it yet, but others have and can attest to it. Check this thread

out

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1

40051#post140051

I guess it works both ways, depending on the effect you're looking for. It sounds like

Duckman is on to someting also in spraying it after perception and gradually seducing the date as the cover slowly

fades. The only concern would then be spraying an acolol based cologne over perception will probably kill or lessen

the phoeromone time release, and also cause transdermal absorption and OD if used for a few days in a row. This is

totally contradictory to the design of the Perception Time-Release mechanism. Again, it depends on what you're

looking for. If you're looking for only a few hours worth of effectiveness as opposed to 12 - 14 hrs, then

Duckman's got it right!

If you're looking for long-term effective ness, spray cover first, then Perception

mones..

Stranger

Yes, I am putting it over the

Perception.......by the end of the evening the only thing I smell is Perception....and what ever she was wearing I

am 42 and this seems to be working phenomonally!!!

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman
    Yes, I am putting

it over the Perception.......by the end of the evening the only thing I smell is Perception....and what ever she was

wearing I am 42 and this seems to be working phenomonally!!!
    Can you give a "by the end of the evening"

time ... how much time from application to end of the evening/or when Perception pushes through your cover for you?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

The products are applied about

an hour before I meet them. Figure about 1/2 an hour at the bar...an hour and half for dinner.....She is all

ready"turned on" by the time we get to our next destination....No more the two drinks later.......where outta

thier

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman
    The products are

applied about an hour before I meet them. Figure about 1/2 an hour at the bar...an hour and half for dinner.....She

is all ready"turned on" by the time we get to our next destination....No more the two drinks later.......where outta

thier
    Now, lets see....HOUR BEFORE MEETING + 1/2 HOUR AT BAR + HOUR AND HALF FOR DINNER = 3 hours on the

body and 2 hours in her company. I hate word problems!!!!

Thanks, Signor Duckman!

Thread Information