Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Phero Pro

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Agree with Bruce here, Mark. I have

enjoyed your posts.

As far as an OD goes, like I've said before, It mainly depends on the cycle of the

women. Depending on what time of the month it is, 2 sprays of the Edge could be an OD or an enticing turn-on.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

All in all, I like the give

and take of this thread in terms of helping the information along, though some things may have been somewhat

misinterpreted and slighly overreacted to. I don't think there is much disinformation that hasn't already been

noted -- just differing opinions. I hope there are no hurt feelings.

I have said frequently in the past that

most women are going to be intoxicated and react favorably to a man's musky smell, as long as it is pleasant; and

not stale or rancid smelling. Scented products, natural perfumes, correct hygiene/lifestle; hot water bathing,

removal of old pheromones, and earthy EO's like sandalwood can be used to increase muskiness without increasing

stink
    . Men after a shower actually smell more musky due to the skin stimulating and pore-opening action of the

hot water and scrubbing. A lot of people think that just removing body smells is a good thing, whereas it is an

overall bad thing for getting laid. Most women do not like the male genitalia to smell overly sanitary like the back

of an ambulance -- warm and musky without rancidity or sharpness is the target. Typically, more passionate women who

are in touch with their own sexuality and animality can enjoy a higher level of pungence. Also, the level of

crotch-pungence good for oral sex might be less than that for general attraction. The secret is having good body

smells, not no body smells. The same goes for pheromones. A non-OD level of -mones can improve a man's body odors

by making them more pleasingly musky. Every good perfumer knows that human beings' favorite smells are always

the natural body smells of other humans. this is the key fact we have to work with for our purposes.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by HK45Mark23
    IMHO If you think this is a

sneaky practice and you do it feeling like you are getting away with something, and especially if you also promote

others to participate in such practices, then in your heart you are doing an injustice to your self. What I mean is

that the ethics and morality of one who does something wrong, weather it is or not

wrong,

There is nothing wrong with being sneaky. You're confusing "sneaky" with "morally

wrong".

If you completely misrepresent who you are to a woman in order to get

something from her, you're not being sneaky. You're being false and deceptive. "Sneaky" is an ambiguos word, on

a par with "secretive", "reserved", and so forth.

There is nothing wrong with being secretive.

There is

nothing wrong with NOT fully disclosing what you are doing to be attractive.

There is nothing wrong with

changing yourself, as long as you are honest about changing yourself. Being honest doesn't mean you have to blurt

out to every person you meet that you wear pheromones.

So, yes. We are all being sneaky. The confident man

doesn't worry about whether he will be "caught" wearing pheromones.

As for whether there are any health risks

from wearing pheromones directly, I haven't seen any credible evidence there is. I am curious but not concerned at

this point.

A fair and well stated rebuttal. I still am not comfortable with the term sneaky, although I would

agree that we are covert. All things we do to improve our selves are truly covert. For instance if you make

$300.00 a week and live in piece of crap apartment, drive a crappy car, yet you spend a fortune on credit cards to

acquire nice clothes to go clubbing, during the time you are in the club well dressed you are misrepresenting who

you are. You would be stating I am well dressed. I may be a professional or successful person. In reality you are

in debt working at Mc D’s living in the rat race. In other words to not be sneaky we should not shave, bathe, brush

our teeth, groom our hair and nails and should proclaim our mental, physical, scholastic, social, political,

religious, economical and sexual shortcomings forthright. As well, maybe se should state I am going to perform a

seduction technique at this time. Look, I am being facetious. I wanted to state these things yesterday and

had to leave. The art of seduction is in the unknown. I agree with most of Friendly1’s rebuttal. Thanks for

participating Friendly1. I just don’t want to confuse good strategy and proper application of science, with the

impression that we are getting away with something until some form of reform and regulation in enacted. I

personally like having an edge. I am not very attractive. My picture is in my profile. I also have had some

unfortunate events in my child hood that may be a factor. Also I am 5’ tall, not extremely wealthy, although I have

been successful off and on in my life. I feel these things may account for a need to supplement my pheromone

signature. The quality of respect I now get wile wearing pheromones is increased exponentially. I use to get

treated like crap. Now people go out of there way to accommodate my needs, in a way they would only do for other

more visually successful people. I also am being picked up on many women’s radar when I would not have been noticed

before. I am feeling the result of a pheromone signature that resembles my personality. Most people do not

necessarily perceive me as an alpha male, but I think I am. I am an ex-professional athlete very physically strong

(for my size), privately educated, extreimly fast and usually am followed not led. I am now treated as I feel and

not as most people would perceive me to be by outwardly appearance. Many people have plastic surgery to change

there self to reflect there self image. I am very pleased with my self. I just think my pheromone signature needed

tweaking. Well that is a self absorbed post.
    I am just

rambling on and on now.

HK45Mark23

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by HK45Mark23
    A fair and well stated rebuttal. I still am not comfortable with the term sneaky, although I would

agree that we are covert. All things we do to improve our selves are truly covert. For instance if you make $300.00

a week and live in piece of crap apartment, drive a crappy car, yet you spend a fortune on credit cards to acquire

nice clothes to go clubbing, during the time you are in the club well dressed you are misrepresenting who you are.

You would be stating I am well dressed.

Well, you would be stating, "I am a catch". Are you? Only if you have ambition.

Women love that. They want ambition in their young men and success in their older men.

There is nothing wrong with projecting where you want to be as long as you are on

a path that will take you there (and, hopefully, it's a good place to be).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information