Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Post The Edge's Scent, Women Versus Men!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have performed a study to determine the acceptability of the odure emitted by The

Edge. My father and I both are repulsed by The Edges scent. We feel its scent is hideously similar to BO. On the

other hand My 52 year old mother and my 14 year old half sister think that it smells like an aftershave. They do not

live together and had no contact between the time I poled one to the time I poled the other. They both unanimously

stated the same thing. “Wow I love this scent.” When asked what it smells like they responded, “It smells like an

aftershave or cologne.” I also asked if they thought it smelled like BO or cat urine and they also stated, “no way,

this smells like very good cologne.” Has any one else tested the response of the Edge's ordure on women? What are

your findings? I am now acquainted with its smell and find it to be acceptable but still find it to have a signature

of BO. I would not trade this product for any thing. I find that it is potent and performs as

advertised.

Thanks

HK45Mark23
    Last edited by HK45Mark23; 10-13-2004 at 09:26 PM.

cuddlebear

Well, pheromones are naturally

present in BO, so yeah, there's that connection, but it's important (in my opinion) that you not have the

impression that you have BO when wearing the products, because that belief alone will make you

uncomfortable.

As JVK would say, men aren't supposed to like the smell of a male mone product ... Actually,

he said that to a woman about copulins, but you get the point.

It's probably the None you don't like ...

Smile

It does not make me uncomfortable at all. I mixed it 50/50 with the musk oil that came with it in the

“Beginner Special.” Then I spray 2-4 sprits on a handkerchief and fold it twice. I then place it in my pants. I

do this to 1.prevent it from being on my clothes. 2. Prevent it from being on my physical person. I wish reduce

transdermal absorption and re-release, hoping to reduce the chance of OD. 3. And last it creates a localized,

concealed and focused carrier of the product. I am also using 2-4 drops of Alter Ego on the

inside of elbows. I follow this with a dab of Pheros on my wrist and each side of my neck. This totals 4 dabs of

Pheros. One of the first steps is after showering I use about a third of a packet of scented or unscented Scent of

Eros in my hair followed by some, low hold hair jell. This combination means I am emitting; Androstenone,

Androsterone, Androstenol and Beta-androstenol. I enjoy the way I feel, and receive strong hits. Also the women

around me think I am happier and more fun when I am wearing Pheramones. I know it is the mones.

HK45Mark23

Don Dio

I'm not sure what type of TE

you're referring to, but the gel packs smell like aftershave with a hint of baby powder to me.

I am referring to The Edge in the beginner special. It is a small bottle of liquid product that

consists of Androstenone. It has a very pungent aroma. It is reminiscent of putrid arm pit BO. I have found it to

be an acquired smell, and am comfortable with it now. Mater of fact I found my self to be quite sensitive to

pheromones. When the first package arrived I noticed the odure immediately. It was Alter Ego that was most

prevalent when I opened the package. I was not thrilled with the scent. Now I really like Alter Ego and am very

satisfied with the product. I also was very sensitive to the scent for the entire night and the next day after the

first application. I think I might have developed a tolerance for it. I know want to reapply after a few hours,

and feel that it has faded away. I also noticed that I did not feel good the first time I wore it, but after

several hours I felt empowered. Now I am wanting more and more and have not found the threshold level that would

indicate OD. I also have noticed a definite reaction by ladies that I have asked what they think of my new

“colognes.” They tend to become overly aggressive sexually in a mater of minutes. I have tested several of the

females in the neighborhood, some of my sister’s friends and some of my personal friends. It is predictable let

them smell either they will like it or not and wait s few minutes then here we go boom. Look out instant

stimulation. Full hits with no room for error, blatant sexual questioning and

exhibitionism.

HK45Mark23

"Full hits

with...exhibitionism.
    ex·hi·bi·tion·ism
    n.
    1. The act or practice of deliberately

behaving so as to attract attention.
    2. A psychosexual disorder marked by the compulsive exposure of the genitals

in public.
    So, they flashed you? Now that's a hit! Some guys only get a few head scratches, hair

twirls or body twists, and they're happy as a bug in a rug!
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Smile

We are talking about direct exposure to the bottles. I asked these women to give their opinions about the

scents as if they were colognes. Then shortly after, they were very openly sexual.

HK45Mark23

Phero Enthusiast

Default OD in your pants

I knew

that title would get your attention. I have read from a couple of posts of people putting an OD amount of

something, say TE, on a small handrag and putting it in their pants and getting results with this "OD in the pants"

trick.

Does anyone here use that frequently enough to see any differences compared to normal applications? I

think I might try this if its worth my while (as it uses a fair amount of product, dont want to do it if it will

just be a waste).
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

I'd be careful with that

idea...seems to me many of those that "know" about the pheromones have mentioned OD as a badddddd thing...Think

women saying "ewwww his pants reek. My god does he never wash down there?" Now that would not be the reaction

you'd be wanting would it? Unless of course ya want to go through life known as stinky britches. **grin**
    Puppies need not apply

I forget who posted and where I

read it, but one member said he puts a drop of NPA at the base of his zipper. I guess he uses a cover scent. Seems

risky to me since the NPA and Edge scent has been compared to urine.

Stranger

Well, I enjoy giving a bj BUT I

will spend a whole lot more time going down on a guy who has recently washed. Actually it's been my experience

that few men appreciate how much more appealing it is for me if it doesn't reek like BO. So if you want prolonged

attention in that area you may want to consider going easy on anything that's going to smell.

Kyra

Phero Pharaoh

Just put the stuff on your

chest. The pheromones have an effective range measured in feet, not inches. I've had women suddenly change course

at about fifteen feet.

And don't try to get fancy with this stuff. You're already being sneaky by using

pheromones. Just go with the flow.

Smile

I have noticed that the larger the venue and the more populated, the lower the hits. I believe

a larger room, and more people cause there to be a lower concentration of your signature. I also am using the

handkerchief because I am a clean freak and do not want to emit any foul ordure from my person. I am not able to

since any scent from the hankie while wearing it. It is under several layers. I also can use it a few times. I

also like a clean woman. To orally pleasure a woman with low or no pungent oduers is favorable. Preferably, I wish

that she be fresh out of the shower. This being said, I am also not going to subject one to a foul dirty

experience. I prefer that that she wishes to practice sexual play in the future. I would rather

ward off anything that would inhibit this process.

HK45Mark23

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Just put the

stuff on your chest. The pheromones have an effective range measured in feet, not inches. I've had women suddenly

change course at about fifteen feet.

And don't try to get fancy with this stuff. You're already being sneaky

by using pheromones. Just go with the flow.
    There is nothing sneaky about

this practice. Many factors go into the chemical signal we all produce naturally. There are environmental,

lifestyle, genetic, dietetic, age, ethnicity and many other factors that contribute to an individual’s chemical

signature. There are studies that show people with less desirable features emit less desirable pheromones; hence

they don’t “smell” as attractive. This could be due to events in a person’s childhood. Also, we wash off the

chemical signature through proper hygiene practices. We are only using pheromone replacement or pheromone

supplement therapy. This is not like drugging a subject. It is just opening the subject to explore any feelings

that might otherwise be restrained if the proper “chemistry” did not naturally occur. Attraction has been called

chemistry because all health, mental and physical, status and dominance in society have a chemical signature. We

also emit chemicals to signal receptiveness despite the type. It is also relevant to state that we emit that

chemical signals to signal the lack of receptiveness. Is it cheating for a negotiator or sales person to look into

your eyes to know weather or not you are a buyer or not. No it is not; in all of history we use the eyes as a singe

of truthfulness. You know by the dilation of pupils the level of desire and the directions the eyes are looking to

determine truthfulness and what emotion centers are being accessed in the brain. It is a tool used to help you by

allowing the person to know when it is time to land on a decision and promote you to follow through with what you

truly want. At that point you have a deal. In pheromone use, one may be a good business risk but producing the

wrong chemicals, or one might be a good lover and able to provide security and stability, where as with out the

pheromones the target subject may not ever take the time to try out the waters with out the ice breaker leaving a

door unopened resulting in a life of unsatisfactory relationships because the great catch without the right chemical

signature slipped by. This is IMHO.

HK45Mark23

<There are studies that show people

with less desirable features emit less desirable pheromones; hence they don’t “smell” as attractive. >

I

believe I've seen this too; and that more attractive people produce more desirable signatures. However, I was

looking the other day for the studies and couldn't find it. Any links to these studies would be appreciated.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by HK45Mark23
    There is nothing sneaky about this practice. Many factors go into

the chemical signal we all produce naturally.... In pheromone use, one may be a good business risk but producing the

wrong chemicals, or one might be a good lover and able to provide security and stability, where as with out the

pheromones the target subject may not ever take the time to try out the waters with out the ice breaker leaving a

door unopened resulting in a life of unsatisfactory relationships because the great catch without the right chemical

signature slipped by. This is IMHO.

HK45Mark23
    In my opinion, we are being sneaky. To me, that is not implying

anything bad.

Yes, we all emit pheromones naturally. But we are using supplemental pheromone products to

improve our pheromone visibility, and most of us aren't telling people we use the pheromones.

So, we are being

stealthy, secretive. Sneaky. I didn't intend to offend anyone with that word. I am sure it can be phrased

differently.

I think we are being sneaky too. We

are pretending to have a biology we don't have. Sure women do that with make-up or whatever, but men know they are

wearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by kyra
    Well, I enjoy

giving a bj BUT I will spend a whole lot more time going down on a guy who has recently washed. Actually it's been

my experience that few men appreciate how much more appealing it is for me if it doesn't reek like BO. So if you

want prolonged attention in that area you may want to consider going easy on anything that's going to smell.

Kyra
    That doesn't mean don't apply phero products there though.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

I really think there is a difference in covert and sneaky. Sneaky implies an amoral,

non-ethical practice. If you read a book about the psychology of women applicable to dating, such as “How to succeed

with women” or any good psychology and body language material, you don’t go out and say “Gee, I just read this book

on dating psychology; I thought it is sneaky not to tell you that before I apply these techniques on you.” Matter of

fact if you tell anyone you have read this material, any advances would be met with distrust. The enchanting part of

attraction is saying the right things and reading the reactions of the target subject. Processing this data and

continue the pursuit of the fore mentioned target is the process that determines your success. In properly

evaluating the emotional condition of said subject, based on the stimuli presented by the practitioner, the subject

learns about the practitioner and the practitioner learn about the subject. This process continues switching who is

whom, other words both people use there knowledge of psychology, body language, and “vibes” or chemical signatures

to play a game of cat and mouse. One who is “smooth” and hits the targets hot buttons will cause

a
    ttraction between you two.

It is the chase that is the most interactive part of the

relationship. This is why many relationships fail after marriage, why they feel there is no romance any more. Simply

the anticipation, interaction and effort to get to know one in lost. There is a thread on the moral dilemma of

pheromones. That is not what this thread was about. I already read that thread and did not agree with the arguments

there. The pleasure of hunting is the hunt. Well I have to go will continue later.

Hk45Mark23
    Last edited by HK45Mark23; 10-15-2004 at 03:50 PM. Reason: corections

Phero Pro

Bloody good post. People need to

read this and look between the lines here. It's filled with wisdom.

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeStudent
    I knew

that title would get your attention. I have read from a couple of posts of people putting an OD amount of something,

say TE, on a small handrag and putting it in their pants and getting results with this "OD in the pants"

trick.
    The only guys I have seen talking about this are new, and they don't yet know what true ODs are.

At least, I haven't seen any of them post any anecdotes that lead me to conclude they are using OD-level

applications.

Stuffing a rag down my pants is not a strategy I would want to try. I'll stick with chest and

forearm applications, thank you. I know they work just fine.

I really don’t think that two sprites of TE constitute OD. I have read the other posts concerning dosing. I

also explained that I simply did not want to subject my system to ant more transdermal take-up than necessary. I

also mentioned the desire to exclude the scent from my person by using another medium as a carrier. Some info

suggests that pheromones last longer on clothing.

HK45Mark23

The only OD I have heard of as of yet is the kind that repel people and turn people off

socially or sexually. Please educate us to the full diversity of OD. This way we may all be enlightened.

IMHO If you think this is a sneaky practice and you do it feeling like

you are getting away with something, and especially if you also promote others to participate in such practices,

then in your heart you are doing an injustice to your self. What I mean is that the ethics and morality of one who

does something wrong, weather it is or not wrong, if they perceive it to be wrong, and they still do the action,

than in there heart they have committed a crime. If you don’t follow your convictions then you are lowering your

own standards. This degrades your character, and I believe in having a high standard of ethics and morality. I am

not offended by the remarks that it is sneaky, I just don’t agree. I fear for the people who may not be adhering to

there convictions. What scares me is if one lowers their standards to accommodate there wishes and desires then

they are lowering there character. This is why telling the truth, not steeling and not cheating (which is a

combination of the first two) are such important issues in my life. I feel that people who participate in these

practices are low quality, low character, of poor breeding, and have lo self control. The act of self control is

the evidence of proper character, other words if you value your self, then you will not lower your self to commit

crimes against your self much less others. Please understand I am only referring to the code of conduct I hold my

self to. In no way am I wishing to impose this on others. I also am deeply thrilled to engage in conversation with

every one here, so please don’t be offended by any thing I say. I am just speaking philosophically about the moral

and ethical fabric that makes up our world and only want to enrich my self with the combined wisdom of the people

here. You all are friends to me. I have been reading all of your post and some of your profiles and feel deeply

connected to everyone here. You all have taught me more that you know. With love I present this post.

Humbly

yours,

HK45Mark23

Some info suggests that

pheromones last longer on clothing.
    I agree! Application to the skin brings body heat into the

dispensation of the pheromones. When you apply it on clothes, it will take longer to evaporate.

To any newbies reading this:

take all of the information with a pinch of salt. There are some posts with good points, but they are mixed up in

wrong knowledge and psudowisdom.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by HK45Mark23
    What scares me is if one lowers

their standards to accommodate there wishes and desires then they are lowering there character. This is why telling

the truth, not steeling and not cheating (which is a combination of the first two) are such important issues in my

life. I feel that people who participate in these practices are low quality, low character, of poor breeding, and

have lo self control.
    Who is this guy!!!!? How did he get to the

forum!!!? Who let'em in this forum!!!!!! Moderators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like him lots!

Mone's up to ya fella! And to the restofyou MADmoners...I like you too!

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    To any

newbies reading this: take all of the information with a pinch of salt. There are some posts with good points, but

they are mixed up in wrong knowledge and .

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

What psudowisdom do you refer to here? All information I

receive I take with a pinch of salt. Are you just posting to collect points or are you concerned with educating

other newbies and me, for I am a newbie. I am only being controversial for the sake of controversy. I wish to

learn not alienate any one, so please where is the good points. I have noticed my post has been hijacked. Does

anyone remember the original reason for this thread?

HK45Mark23

Mark,

Don't take offense to

CaptK. He has been around for ages and puts a lot of work into our PheroLibrary. Your ideas are very stimulating

and it's great to have you here. Worthy thoughts must always be able to stand the test of examination though. Not

to worry. It's all good.

Peace, Love, Beads, Incense and Hare Krisna,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Smile

Thanks Bruce,

I do value the library. I value

everyone here, and love this place. I used the library frequently and religiously. It helped me to educate myself

when I first arrived and really knew nothing
    about

pheromones
    . Well, I only knew what educational TV had

taught

about pheromones over the last 30 years. Again, thanks to every one, especially Bruce for this Super Cool Place

to come together, learn and shop.

HK45Mark23

Last edited by HK45Mark23; 10-16-2004 at 09:12 AM. Reason: corections

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information