Close

Thread: Advice Needed!

Stranger

Default Perfect Pheromones for Asian girls!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello! I am new to this site as well as the whole concept on pheromone use. I find it very intriguing. A little

information about myself:
    -Caucasian male
    -6,1'
    -170 ib-good communication skills
    -fairly attractive

I

have always been attracted to girls of a petite body frame. Currently I am going to a school with a high Asian

American population. I am looking for a product or combination of products that are known to be the most effective

at attracting Asian girls (18-23). I have no problem talking to girls and have had many girlfriends, yet I am still

interested in thie idea that a product could "amplify" an attraction between other girls and myself. Money is not as

issue for an effective product. Any help is appreciated. Cheers!
    Last edited by evon610; 10-11-2004 at 02:26 AM. Reason: title

There is a lot of information

on the forum regarding asian women but little is conclusive. You would do well to try a search for the word asian

and do some studying.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Thanks! I have heard good stuff

about "Attraction." Is there a more potent mix such as SOE and attraction?

Potency, as in mone

concentration, isn't all that big a deal. The stronger mone concentrations just require more attention to avoid an

OD. SoE is a good product for general friendliness but something with more None seems to attract asian women more,

according to other's posts. My own experience is that I get great hits across the board with Chikara/TE combos.

I've been playing with a new mix the past couple weeks but don't have results ready yet. In the past, 3 sprays of

Chikara and 1 of unscenteed TE has done a lot of good.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

I thought the general idea was

that Asians are less receptive to androstenone, which can actually scare them off, speaking very generally. I

thought that experiments have shown that mixtures low in none's, yet high in nol's and/or rone's are generally

found attractive to Asians, or at least have landed a lot of "Asian hits." Please correct me if I am wrong. If

this is actually so, what did you mean by your post "SoE is a good product for general friendliness but something

with more None seems to attract Asian Women more, according to other's posts."

This

quote threw me off. The reason I suggested SOE was strictly for the friendly aspect. I intended to use it in

combination with another product more specifically for the attractive aspect. I was thinking that SOE combined with

Attraction would be a great mix for young Asian females. I appreciate the feedback and find this topic very

interesting. Cheers

That is what I thought too.

actually, there have been some who have said that none heavy mixes work.

I think wagg plus PPA works well on

asians. If you just wanted to buy one product, wagg-n (wagg with none) would be the one that I would pick.

In the past people have posted

that None seems to scare off asian women. Recently, there have been posts that people are getting hits from asian

women with high none products.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pharaoh

I think it depends on who is

wearing the Androstenone. I have gotten the impression that Asian men haven't reported as much luck with

Androstenone and Asian women as non-Asian men have.

Stranger

Bjf- I am assuming that you

have had Asian hits with wagg plus PPA. What ratio were you using? If you could, tell me more about these hits, or

post a link to a previous post where this combo landed Asian hits.

Stranger

For all to note, I have a

tendency of creating a CEE among girls as I am not shy, but a bit reserved. I understood that WAGG or SOE would be

the answer for this. It is hard for me to choose between the two products as they both have great reviews and

testimonials. I am also not simply going for better friendship among girls so I intended to use one of these

products in combnation with a product known to boost more of a sexual attraction as well..... Once again, I am

targeting Asian girls (18-23) as I am constantly around them at school and the community that I live in. Cheers!

Evon, the PPA and Wagg combo is

something a forum member in asia was telling me about several months ago. It was working great for him.

Wagg

is more of a trusting product, but you can't except to wear it and then all of a sudden you'll have girls pouring

their hearts to you. SOE is more of something that is kind of socialable/playful. You'll seem nice and you might

find people talking more to you.

Since you want sexual attraction to, I would look into combining those

with one of the heavy hitters (and using smaller amounts of the none-based products).

Stranger

bjf- Thanks for the feedback.

I have had trouble distinguishing the differences between WAGG and SOE. You described the effect of SOE as "kind of

socialable/playful." How would you describe the effects of WAGG, noting a difference from SOE? I have researched

this but they are both described in the same manor.
    I have heard good results about:
    - SOE/AE combo
    - WAGG/

PPA
    What would you recommend?
    Also do you know what ratio your friend is Asia was using?
    Thanks!

I think it was a 1:1 ratio or a 2:1

ratio. Really everyone is different, so if u do get those products, you have to find what works for you, but it

shouldn't take you too long.

Wagg makes you seem like a decent guy, but it will not get someone laughing

or giddy like SOE sometimes will. None can scare some women, especially if you are using in larger quantities, so

wagg's value is mainly in allowing users to get positive effects from none.

As for the combos you presented,

keep in mind alter ego is just none, nol and rone. By mixing it with soe (nol and rone) you are changing the ratios

so it is more nol and rone. I think you'd be better served just using SOE and PPA in that case, because you can

achieve ratios of those three mones that are fairly close, except for maybe the rone, which is probably less

important.

Than if you decide you want to get wagg, you can just mix it with the ppa. I would think though

that AE and wagg are good too, although AE requires you to throw down a lot more of your money than PPA. And i

would even think about getting Chikara, in that case, instead of AE.

Yea, I know, it is complicated!

Stranger

Thanks for the

advice. I think it is very important to understand one's weakness and strengths in relation to a target. For me,

my weakness would be my reserved and serious personality and my CEE effect that I always cast on women. My

strengths would be my looks, ambition, and convection. To counteract my weakness’, I think a product such as SOE

and/or WAGG is a necessity. As for other products that, when used in combination, help produce a sexual and

relation interest for Asian women, aged 18-23, I am still lost. I am continuing to research though, and I must

mention that the feedback is of a great help in giving me direction. I think I am at the point where I need to

start to experiment, so I recently ordered the sample pack of "1 x FREE Scent of Eros, Edge and Chikara gel packs

for men (set of 4 )." I will experiment with these products when they arrive, and as always, I will keep everyone

posted on my results.

I have been reading posts that basically

spoke of the effects of Rone's as minor and not very important in the grand scheme of available Pheromone options.

From my understanding, rone's are used to cast a subconscious image of reliability/dependability and of

"Boyfriend/relation material." If this is so, how can this not be of great importance? I guess it all has to do

with one's target and goals. My goal does not have to do with "one night stands" nearly as much as an active

relationship. So in understanding of my goals, wouldn't rones play a HUGE role in giving me an edge? Feedback

please.

Cheers!

Phero Pharaoh

You need to experiment with

different products to see what works best for you. As you experiment, you will learn more about how pheromones

affect others and yourself.

Of course, I feel you should also work on your body language skills. You may be

great at reading body language, but in my experience most men aren't very good at it. A lot of guys just don't

believe it's important. Developing your powers of observation in this area can help you in all aspects of life, in

my opinion.

Stranger

Actually this is an

area that I could improve upon. As far as projecting body language, would you suggest projecting more "Alpha male"

body language such confidence, dominance, and an all around sense of control? Do you have any suggestions, tips,

references, or links with helpful information? BTW, I added a positive note to reputation for helpful feedback.

Thanks!

"As far as

projecting body language, would you suggest projecting more "Alpha male" body language such confidence, dominance,

and an all around sense of control?"
    The one-size-fits-all ain't gonna work. So change your act

according to careful observation. I'm Asian and live and work in Honolulu, a city of more than 50% Asian

population. The women are as diverse as you can imagine. Some like to dominate you, some like soft sensitive types,

some like to rescue "lost puppy dog men" while others are attracted to wealth. However, I've noticed one trend here

more than where I'm originally from (Seattle): Asian women tend to be turned off by really agressive guys, so

laying back and being cool tends to get your further than coming on strong. Also, they're more picky about smells

and personal hygiene than women back home.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

I agree with you 100% Yet, I

know that I am weak at reading girls' body language. I always end up confusing myself. It is hard to tell whether

girls are attracted to me and waiting for me to make a move, or whether they are just "friend flirting." I would

like to think it is usually the former. I have a problem casting a CEE image and many girls have reported that I

act as if I am too good for them. I need to do more research on reading a girl's body language. I have done a bit

of research many years ago and I remember finding it very interesting, unfortunately I cannot remember much else.

Phero Pharaoh

I think developing your assets

one step at a time will work best for you. Pretending to be confident is not nearly as easy as being confident, but

until you get that confidence, it's hard to understand how that can be.

Don't focus on trying to please anyone

other than yourself (in terms of how you live your life). As long as you respect others and genuinely care about

your friends and loved ones, people will see more quality in you than if you practice dropping your voice to its

lowest levels and slapping people on the back.

You want to change yourself. Just change a little bit each day.

Give yourself time to get used to what is changing in your life. Learn from your experiences, but don't try to

analyze everything. Just go with your feelings. Learn to develop and trust your intuition.

Like Gegogi says,

one-size-fits-all solutions don't work. You need to find your own way.

Thread Information