Close

Default Help the rookies

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This was brought up on

another thread, and Bel asked that I also mention it here.

Please make your product decriptions on the store

comprehensive. People should be able to get all the info on a particular product on the individual product

page.

When I say "all" I mean the info that would be listed in the pheromone product table.

Also,

change the search function default from "threads" to "posts."

It would be very helpful if

there was a link for each product that goes to a page describing the product in detail.

Thanks BJF, it's a

good idea.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Bel, there is that right now in the

store. Were you suggesting that something like that exist in the forum, too? Or did you just mean what I meant:

make the individual pages in the store more detailed.

MUCH more detailed. After

reading your previous post I envisioned something like a detailed description of content, normal dose range and

anticipated reactions.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I think that would be a good idea,

although stating all of the facts is of primary importance. I can imagine Bruce wouldn't want to post claims,

however, that can't be backed up; such as anticipated reactions or normal dose range. I think a good place for

that is newbies click here thread.

What would one label SOE, for instance? Sexual or social? Science

points to the former, generally people on the forum experience the latter, but not always. I guess if we put up

more reviews on the products page, it would be a perfect place to discuss anticipated reactions. It would not be

official, sort of speak, so people couldn't complain that they were promised things they did not get. As long as

it is not anonymous though, I would never contribute.

General usage, I think the paper directions that

love-scent includes with the products needs to be updated with normal dosage instructions or whatever. As it stands

now, they are pretty unhelpful. Thank god people have the forum to help guide them, or they'd be using OD amounts

of PI and treating Edge like it is cologne (I guess many still do anyway ) But having more of the dosage

instructions in newbies click here would be good. I believe there is already a lot of that for the older

products.

Having a brief decription of each pheromone included in a product on the individual product's page

would be good, too. New people cannot be expected to know what any of this stuff is.

I'm working on that now for

the Pherolibrary, check out my lastest post in the pherolibrary thread.

But something still needs to be done

about the store product pages.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Enthusiast

BJF has the greatest idea. I

have asked many questions about the newbie package. Took a few days to get what I need. This is what I've

gathered. I mix 4 parts of TE to 1 part of SPMO. Put 2 drops on neck/upper chest area. 1 drop behind each ear.

Then put some body lotion around or on it. Also, I took a shower prior putting this on to avoid OD. This is not for

big time use. Just at home and be close to my hub.

I just put the 4 drops on. Hope it works this time. It

didn't work well the last few days.

Let me know if what I did makes sense.

Newbie Gal,

There aren't too

many regular female posters, but "SweetBrenda" comes often, so you can private message her for more info, or you can

write askftr@love-scent.com (a former member Fultiltredhead) for advice. I recommend both. I think

your ratios might be able to be improved in your mix, as in more SPMO.

Hey guys,

I think BJF and Belgareth have a good idea. I

am still not sure I know what I am doing. Mater of fact I have no clue. I think a detailed listing of what is

in them
    as well as dosages and typical reactions or type of expected results. Such as “this

product contains none and is an Alpha Male pheromone and normal responses from women are etc… and other men around

you may exhibit behavior that ranges from etc… some may experience results not so common such as etc… OD indicators

are as follows etc… You may experience personal effects from wearing this product. It has been reported that the

wearer may experience etc…” I still don’t understand OD. Some post make me think I am in the normal dosages and

other times I think I might be grossly ODing. I have noticed results when freshly applied and when more is used

that less. I now find all the products I own to have a pleasant scent. I feel empowered when wearing

them

HK45Mark23

I can't believe it, but I am just

noticing this thread now for the first time. Very good suggestions of course. In most cases there is pathetically

little info on the product discriptions. I was in a hurry to get the new site set up and ready to run. Some of you

may remember that the old site, server and all went down coincidentally and we had to scramble to get anything going

at all. Since then, I seem to be moving from one emergency to the next, but really need to make this a priority.

As has been mentioned above, we can't get too elaboarte with product claims, but when appropriate I can

mention that a certain product has been designed to get such and such results. As in the case of WAGG, certainly

something along those lines needs to be said. Another thing that I could do in lieu of printing detailed promises

of specific types of results is to point shoppers towards a user created area (such as the forum or CK's

Pherolibrary) where they can find such information. The trick would be to keep the two separate but

linked.

Thanks,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Enthusiast

Most newbies order the newbie

kit. It's important to have good explanation on each item from the kid. What's each item for? What kind of mix

might produce what kind of results?

Thread Information