Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    cuddlebear

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Trying this today ... 3 sprays

(old) Chikara to upper chest .. allow to dry then one good spritz of Perception over the top. We will see

PheroTester

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebear
    Trying this

today ... 3 sprays (old) Chikara to upper chest .. allow to dry then one good spritz of Perception over the top. We

will see
    Excellent.. I was going to try that today, but decided to wait intil Monday since Sundays are

usually not very social days for me. It's my day for R&R and minor house work, so no sense in using pheromones.

Let me know how it works out. I have a bottle fo the 'weak' Chikara batch (as well as the new bottle) and

wanted to try the 'weak' Chikara/Perception mix.

Has anyone else tried it yet? At first I was

hessitant, but the more I think about it, the more I think "Why not? It could be a wonderful mix after-all". I'll

post my findings Monday night.

Trying this

today ... 3 sprays (old) Chikara to upper chest .. allow to dry then one good spritz of Perception over the top. We

will see
    bump for update
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

PheroTester

Cuddlebear, any update? I

tried the Chicary/Perception (applied in that order) today, but not much to report. Today being Monday was a very

buisy day and didn't give me much time to socialize. Two Chikara sprays to the chest, one to the arms (spread

betweenthe two), one on each side of the neck (This is the weak chikara with the spall spurts/srays). I then

followed with One Perception spray to the Chest, one to one arm, spread to the other and then the neck.

My

co-workers kept coming into my cubicle though when I was trying to get work done, but they're all male.. No femail

hits at all. Grrrrrr

I will try again, maybe on Wednesday. My department is being relocated from

Florida to Georgia soon, so we've been quite busy and preocupied.

cuddlebear

Sorry for the delay, but I had

to do this test twice due to the extreme lightness of old Chikara's scent ...

The second time was today ..

5-6 sprays old Chikara on chest and cover with one shot of Perception ...

The Perception once again worked

wonders with keeping the scent in the air, and I got compliments on my smell and my look both ... very nice ... but

there's one problem ... when you put THAT much old Chikara on you, there comes a point where the cover scent is

replaced by mostly mones and that many sprays of Chikara mones plus Perception mones is apparently too much ... This

trick should work WONDERS with new Chikara and a normal dose ... I'm sold on Perception completely as a

time-extender for any cologne you put on, mone-laced or not.

PheroTester

Well, I had tried the

Chikara/Perception combo on Monday with not much to report (see my posting above), and again today to give it

another chance. I'm not sure if others have run into the same results, but in my opinion, Chikara is probably best

as stand-alone, and Perception pheromone spray mixes VERY well with other non Phero colognes as cover scent, but not

necessarily with other pheromone products. Each one is wonderful on their own, but they don't seem to 'play well'

together. I really didn't much like the scent of Chikara mixed with Perception, and have tried it with SOE

unscented and NPA and it just smells sooo much better on it's own, same seems to go for Perception/SOE or

Perception/NPA even in very small dosages of SOE or NPA. So as far as Chikara goes, I might stick to my original

thought of 'why ruin a good thing by mixing'.

For more details: I had applied 3 Chikara sprays to the

chest, one to the arms (spread between the two), one to the neck (again, the old chikara with small spurts/sprays

and weak scent). After drying, I followed it with one spray of Perception to the Chest, and one to each arm which I

then spread to the other arm and neck. Reactions were either indifferent to minor, or bad. Again, co-workers were

chatty, but people that came into the area that I work in kept saying they smelled onions. Sure enough, I sniffed my

arms/wrists, and they did sort of smell like onions. I was freshly showered and have never had that smell before,

exept when mixing Chikara and SOE or NPA. I am guessing it might have been an OD between the Perception pheromone

content and Chikara's, etc.

So, I think cuddlebear was right in his posting above.
    ... but

there's one problem ... when you put THAT much old Chikara on you, there comes a point where the cover scent is

replaced by mostly mones and that many sprays of Chikara mones plus Perception mones is apparently too much ... This

trick should work WONDERS with new Chikara and a normal dose ... I'm sold on Perception completely as a

time-extender for any cologne you put on, mone-laced or not.
    Well, back out to do more testing. Maybe I'll

try the newer Chikara batch with Perception and limit the Chikara sprays to 2 or so and see what happens?

Heck, why not.. One last try before leaving Chikara perfection alone. Not to say that Perception is any less

perfect, again in case I was not clear, as the thread tittle reads, I LOVE MY PERCEPTION.
    ~ Dan ~
    "The self is not something that one finds. It is something that one creates"

PheroTester

Quote Originally Posted by jollysnowdevil
    .....would like to try with drakkar think it will b really good match but too broke to buy

new colognes right now.
    Good call! I tried it with my old Drakkar (I have a huge bottle that I've not

used in a loooong time) and they seem to go very well together, not to mention that it definitely did make Drakkar

scent last much longer. I never thought I'd say it, but this might make a Drakkar comeback for me..
    ~ Dan ~
    "The self is not something that one finds. It is something that one creates"

cuddlebear

I also used Drakkar with

Perception and got the exact same result as in the above post. I had retired Drakkar long ago and now it's back

for the same reasons just stated. My experience with Drakkar and Perception is identical to Dan's. Perception

would be marketable as a cologne life extender even if it didn't have a mone in it. And I would buy it for that

purpose. I have tried this experiment with numerous colognes that I had left in my cabinet unused, and it's the

same each time. Perception makes it last MUCH longer and gets it out there instead of letting it sit on your skin.

It really livens up my work environment, but that's a different story ...

Any word on whether a water-based

non-mone matrix will be made available to forum members?

Stranger

perception+npa how do i

make this work

I was wondering although

perception has a polymer that keeps the scent lasting longer, doesnt the fact that it is water based allow it also

to evaporate faster, just a question

Perception's polymer is

designed to bond both to ther pheromones AND to your skin which is what gives it the time-release effect. From my

own personal experience, even under HOT (90-100deg 80% humidity) conditions that make me sweat (more than usual,

heh), the scent I used under the perception mones, or the perception scent itself has lasted pretty much all day.

I'm guessing the `mones were there too because I would still be getting hits at the end of the day.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Amazing Stories............
    Flash1

King of the coupons!

Haven't heard too much about it

lately. Anyone still a believer/follower of Perception?

Lets make a deal!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Haven't heard too

much about it lately. Anyone still a believer/follower of Perception?

Lets make a deal!

I bought Perception along with some other products back when the Valentines Specials were

running (and also based on Oscar's suggestion I give it a try). So far I've been concentrating on SOE more as a

general testing of the water as I'm still a new user of 'mones.

I've tried Perception a few times but not

noticed any real results, yet. It's still cold here so we're all covered up and sniffley, and I really haven't

been in any "real" social situations for a while. As Spring moves in and we get above 40 deg F, and I start

hopefully socializing more, maybe I'll have some results!

I *think* I've had some positive SOE reactions in a

few of the limited social situations I've been in over the past month, but I consider them "non-dating" situations.

I'm hoping the Perception will boost the "dating" situations. (And I have some "all-day" trade shows coming up

I'll be attending where I can put that 12-hour duration to the test...).

So in summary... I for one will be

putting Perception to a more serious test (Gold version) in the next 3 months or so. And experimenting with using it

with and without it's own cover scent, even without *any* cover to see what happens too. Will try to report on my

experiences as I go along. For one thing I'm still experimenting with dosages. We shall see...

Go ahead and keep us unformed And

when I get mine I'll do teh same.
    Flash1

Stranger

I have used a whole

Perseption and is warm here but nothing not even hits like SOE
    gives...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information