Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Prescription Diet/Weight Loss Pills

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Did some searches and couldnt find any mention/review of any of these. Im just a tad bit overweight

(mostly in my stomach area) that Id like to get rid of. Its not a big deal, but it would help. Ive been going to

the gym and watching my diet for a while, but Im short on time now that Im back in school and its hard to schedule

in gym.

Ive taken Didrex which is an appetite suppressant and it also give you stamina while you are working

out. Good stuff but I wonder if there is better out there?

Xenical is supposed to be some effective stuff

but it gives diahhrea and is expensive. Phentermine is a generic amphetamine, I guess, similar to Didrex. Its

cheap and very popular.

What do you guys think? What have you used and what works well? Thanks.
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

Man of La Pancha

Weight loss pills are bad,

man...but that's just my opinion.

I was in college just last year...I could give you some suggestions on what

to eat as a college student so not to gain as much weight.

1. Fruit - The college student's best friend. It's

already 'prepared' and can go wherever you do. I was so lazy in college that I'd buy anything that I could just

grab and go with.
    2. Cereal/Nutri-grain bar - Why these? Always eat breakfast. It gets your metabolism

going so you can burn more calories. You could do the same with fruit, but the bars have 25% of a bunch of vitamins

and stuff...good for your brain when you have that 8 am class...
    3. Only drink water (juice/milk also good) -

You'll be consuming thousands of calories when you go to the bars/frats/parties and chug a few beers. Drink lots

of water. It makes you feel less hungry (natural appetite suppressant), keeps you hydrated for those

dehydration fests, and has 0 calories. If you cut out all of the crap from soft drinks and coffee (I think

people forget how bad coffee is or at least ignore it because it has caffeine...I recommend getting at least

7 hours of sleep and switching from coffee to water...you'll feel better in about 2 weeks), you'll be that much

healthier. Plus, it's the best preventative measure for the hangover! After all, a hangover is just dehydration

and rehydration of the brain.
    4. Chips and salsa - replace your worst fattening junk food (chips and dip, whatever)

with chips and salsa. Still have some munchies, just consuming less bad stuff. Salsa is much healthier than french

onion dip.
    5. Make your own food as much as possible - unless you're going out with friends (friends = excuse to

go out), try to make your own food. You'll save money and know what you're consuming so you can eat

healthier/less if you want.

I could go on indefinitely, but I'm just trying to deter people from pills. *Jack

Nicholson impression* I hate pills. I'm using the word hate about pills.

Seriously, though,

pills are for people with severe problems, and even then, your mind is much stronger than any pill could ever be.

It's called hard work, willpower, and all of that good stuff.

Okay, enough preaching.

PR

The key to loosing weight is

diet and exercise, any suppliments are just the last 10% of the equation at most. That being said, I'll take an ECA

stack over some amphetamine or diahhrea. If you look around you can find the ingredients to ECA for cheap, just make

sure you are getting USP grade stuff.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Weight loss pills aren't that

bad. I think they have been given a bad rap. What's worse, being fat and subject to many diseases or being thin

and taking diet pills temporarily? Xenical works okay and helps in behavior modification. Phentermine works very

well. Ionamin is the phentermine that I used. I would only take it three times a week and I lost about 15 pounds

in a month. I think what makes it work is that it messes with your metabolism so much. You will eat fairly

normally on the days you don't use it, but on the days you do use it you might not feel the need to eat at all.

The appetite suppresant is a

"feature" of just about any amphetamine (ephedrine and phentermine are both in the same "family" of drugs as meth,

just far less dangerous, and much "cleaner").

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

I haven't been to this

forum for a while... I guess i'll just butt in. I was put on Adderall XR(A mixture of 4 amphetamine salts, extended

release version) because I was having trouble concentrating on the job / narcolepsy (a condition where you can

practically sleep your life away). I lost 23 pounds in 1 and 1/2 months, I noticed the weight loss after a few days

so I decided to combine it with a "ghetto" version of the Atkins diet. I ate protein all day and a chewable fiber

supplement (trust me.. you'll need it). I felt speedy, yet lazy.

I didn't workout at all and I lost all that

weight.... just did my usual stuff (work and perfecting my piano skills). I got off the adderall xr after 2 months

and used ephedra, herb (I bought it before the ban) to make the withdrawl unnoticable. Well, if your going to use

any of the real speedy stuff (amphetamines, phentermine ect..) I suggest getting the extended release versions, if

you don't you'll be super "wired, tweaked" in the morning then you'll "crash" about midday.

Try everything

else before you get on the strong stuff, there's lots of supplements out there that when taken in COMBINATION

actually give some good results but alone they are garbage. Caffeine sucks (practically makes holes in your

stomach), Ephedra sucks because it will make you feel depressed some days and some days not (usually later in the

day). Phentermine is much "cleaner" than amphetamines (and safer) in my opinion. Thats what i'm taking now and it

works much better than adderal (amphetamines) because it has a longer half-life (12 hours.. I think, you only have

to take one dose and it lasts all day).

Weight watchers. Not cool and

hip, but if you follow it, you'll lose weight.

Thread Information