Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Yes, like in

this case, I think it's good that there is a lot written about Perception, but some of the basic information isn't

laid out.
    As per the product announcement:

2 mg nol
    1 mg none
    1 mg rone

in 10 ml solution. The

only issue was the spray volume, which I measured as slightly higher than expected.

-Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Thanks for pointing this out

to us. We will make sure that the key product points are laid out clearly in the beginning of the product

description. I think we were focused so much on explaining the technology that we looked past stating some of the

most important info! . For anyone concerned, the gold release of Perception featuers a 10ml atomizer containing

2mg nol, 1mg none, 1mg rone for a combined 4mg a pheromones. The 2nd 5ml atomizer features our fragrance in the

same proprietary water based formula.

Thanks

Thanks Matt
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Dude

unholy,

i

would start with 1 spray of perception. ive said two worked well for me in my other posts but as ive recently

discovered it does not work as well as 1 spray does. the sprays r just too large for me to use 2 sprays. perception

is great as it really lasts all day.
    i would also stay away from the primal completely. ive used primal

in the past when i was your age but it is way too high in none. gave me 1 good hit ruined many other good

relationships for me when i started using it. now years later thanks to this site i finally know what really went

wrong for me it was mone OD from the primal.
    i hear TE works really well for sexual hits. i have some

gels but have not tested them yet.
    as far as the stripper thing goes. dont waste it on the furniture

like somebody said it will only draw her to the area. what if u get up and lose your seat? than somebody else may

reap the benefits from your secret. as far as trying to sleep with the strippers in vegas yeah it may b possible to

do but most will only consider it if u come across as having very deep pockets. be careful if you do decide to fool

around with the strippers as disease is easily transmitted and hard to spot until u feel the symptoms.

i know one young guy who turned 20 and went to one of those strip clubs where "anything goes". he ended up

sticking his fingers into a few "warm wet places" and kissing a few other girls. long story short 1 month later he

ended up really sick in the emergency room - blood test revealed not only did he get mono but he also caught

hepatitus. he never did anything to any other woman other than his g/f. when she tested clean he lost her. it's a

shame he is so young but his life will never be the same. essentially ruined from 4 hours in a stripclub. so the

decision is yours completely but is it really worth throwing away a lifetime of love and happiness?

i've gone to some classier strip joints where they pratically tie your hands to your sides for a lap dance. i had

some perception still on me from about 6 hours earlier. i swear when she picked up the scent of the mones she went

nuts. she grinded my "pole" dry humping for close to an hour till my pants were stained with her love nectar. it was

the best lapdance ive ever gotten.
    ONE LAST WARNING about mones and go-go's. just remember if u r

sitting at the bar with mones on and the girls get attracted to the scent it will turn into a 12 girl conga line in

front of your seat and u will be broke quick. face it they dance for money and if u get their attention they wont

stop coming by for money. once the other girls see u r tipping they all come over. I got the best lap dance ever

when i had the mones on but they would not give me a minute to drink my beer before another girl was there looking

for money. best advice don't waste your mones in go-go's as it will cost u much much more money both in mones and

girls to have a good time.
    as i take it u are a newbie to mones the biggest mistake to remember

almost all newbies make is wearing too much essentially ending up with OD thus defeating the purpose. LESS IS

BETTER

Phero Dude

unholy,

i

would start with 1 spray of perception. ive said two worked well for me in my other posts but as ive recently

discovered it does not work as well as 1 spray does. the sprays r just too large for me to use 2 sprays. perception

is great as it really lasts all day.
    i would also stay away from the primal completely. ive used primal

in the past when i was your age but it is way too high in none. gave me 1 good hit ruined many other good

relationships for me when i started using it. now years later thanks to this site i finally know what really went

wrong for me it was mone OD from the primal.
    i hear TE works really well for sexual hits. i have some

gels but have not tested them yet.
    as far as the stripper thing goes. dont waste it on the furniture

like somebody said it will only draw her to the area. what if u get up and lose your seat? than somebody else may

reap the benefits from your secret. as far as trying to sleep with the strippers in vegas yeah it may b possible to

do but most will only consider it if u come across as having very deep pockets. be careful if you do decide to fool

around with the strippers as disease is easily transmitted and hard to spot until u feel the symptoms.

i know one young guy who turned 20 and went to one of those strip clubs where "anything goes". he ended up

sticking his fingers into a few "warm wet places" and kissing a few other girls. long story short 1 month later he

ended up really sick in the emergency room - blood test revealed not only did he get mono but he also caught

hepatitus. he never did anything to any other woman other than his g/f. when she tested clean he lost her. it's a

shame he is so young but his life will never be the same. essentially ruined from 4 hours in a stripclub. so the

decision is yours completely but is it really worth throwing away a lifetime of love and happiness?

i've gone to some classier strip joints where they pratically tie your hands to your sides for a lap dance. i had

some perception still on me from about 6 hours earlier. i swear when she picked up the scent of the mones she went

nuts. she grinded my "pole" dry humping for close to an hour till my pants were stained with her love nectar. it was

the best lapdance ive ever gotten.
    ONE LAST WARNING about mones and go-go's. just remember if u r

sitting at the bar with mones on and the girls get attracted to the scent it will turn into a 12 girl conga line in

front of your seat and u will be broke quick. face it they dance for money and if u get their attention they wont

stop coming by for money. once the other girls see u r tipping they all come over. I got the best lap dance ever

when i had the mones on but they would not give me a minute to drink my beer before another girl was there looking

for money. best advice don't waste your mones in go-go's as it will cost u much much more money both in mones and

girls to have a good time.
    as i take it u are a newbie to mones the biggest mistake to remember

almost all newbies make is wearing too much essentially ending up with OD thus defeating the purpose. LESS IS

BETTER.
    it takes time and patience to figure out how much works best for you. in the end iyour success with mones

always boils down to your personality. mones r not magic they just give u an edge to attract the attention or get

your foot into the door

Stranger

Yeah, less is more is what i read

alot. Most newbies are under the impression that if they douse themselves in this stuff it'll work wonders. I know

how to use this, and I think I'll avoid the strip club crap then.

So 1 spray........I think I'll spray it on

the chest because it's water based, along with a dab of NPA on the wrists, then use SOE sample packet to cover the

NPA. Sounds like a good combo.

But check this out, I'm meeting this older woman in vegas. We've gotten a

little close . I mean close like we've had erotic discussions, blah blah, things like that. Anyway, this is a great

opportunity to use pheromones. I read alot that NPA tends to attract older women also. I'll be in vegas in like 2

weeks though, but I will definitely post a field report on what happens. And no, it ain't gonna be a "the stuff

worked, but i bitched out" report, I'm gonna try to take this all the way.

Journeyman

Default Pheromones Work Great at Strip Clubs

I've found the best pheromones for strip clubs are Chikara and TE. Two sprays of Chikara and two to

four dabs of the edge work great. Since using these pheromones, I've had several dancers discuss meeting me

outside the club. I never took them up on this since I'm married, but this just started with the pheromones.

Stranger

Cool, cool. Remember guys, when

you're in a strip club, don't be a little bitch and be intimidated by the dancers. You paid to get in, and then

you should pay to get a lap dance. That's it, you're done. Then sit back and watch the show and don't do shit.

I'm watchin the girl on stage and one of the dancers come up and say something like "is this lap taken?", I say

shit like, "sorry, my balls hurt". Mostly I just sit in an uncomfortable looking position so they can't even sit in

the first place. Some see this and just jump on your lap, it was getting pretty funny. The waitress was like, "so

you gonna buy her a drink now or what?", BS I thought. I said, "nah, I didn't bring my wallet", and then they just

leave you alone because you have no money.

I think I'll still try the pheromones, but I'm not gonna openly

pursue dancers. Just let them come to me, because that's what they do.

Phero Enthusiast

Me and a friend of mine

went to a strip club this past Sunday. Had on half a pack of SOE and 4 dabs of TE. Was approached by three

dancers. She asked if I wanted a lap dance, or a friction dance or something. Ive never been to a strip club, what

is that? Im not sure if its my thing, since after I got in there my morals started to kick in. I felt that using

the beautiful female body in those ways felt damn near close to prostitution.
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

Stranger

Nah dude, you ain't using

nothing. They're willing and they're there because they want to. Anyway, a friction dance/lap dance is when the

stripper takes you into a room in the back and basically has sex with you, but with your clothes on. Ask her where

you're allowed to touch her. Most is just tits and ass, because the most club don't permit "downstairs". Lap

dances are 20 dollars, and it lasts for an entire song. 3-5 minutes usually, or you can do a 2-for-1 deal. Two songs

for the price of one.

I had a hot little spanish stripper and was giving her a little spanking. I was teasing

her alot, fun times.

Phero Dude

yes yes good ol 2 for 1. i never

get a single lap dance anymore. and the strip club i go to u either get a shirt or some other free stuff when u get

the 2 for 1. i use te and chikara and soe at the strip club. best lap dances i ever got.

if you want to test out

what your od level is. go to a strip club. they'll ignore you for dollars dances if you're oding from my

experience.

Stranger

Sounds like a good test. Where

would you guys hang out at in vegas if you wanted girls to notice you if you weren't in the mood? I was thinking of

going to that New York style food court, the one with the smoking sewer lids and stuff.

Stranger

K, I got the stuff. But instead

of perception and NPA, I got chikara and NPA. Oh well, they're both good. I'm gonna try these out tonight on my

college instructor and see how she reacts, because I hear NPA has that effect on older women for some reason. I'll

post a field report tonight to tell how it went.

Stranger

K, tried the stuff. I applied a

dab of NPA to the wrists, then a spray of chikara to the wrists and rubbed together. I couldn't smell the NPA, but

oh well. Then a spray of chikara on the throat. The thing is, the chikara smell wasn't all that strong. I mean, I

could smell it if I had my wrist all upclose, but I'd be surprised if anyone else could tell if I was wearing

cologne at all. Don't take my word for it, I'm a newbie, so I'm gonna dab the chikara next time instead of spray.

I just read that spraying is 100% no-go. NOTE: I wasn't sure to let the NPA dry THEN put the chikara on, that

could've been the problem. Someone clue me in please.

Alrighty, about the college instructor. This was just a

test day, so i wasn't gonna do any moves or talk. Just take note on reactions. There was constant eye contact with

her, watching me go up around the room here and there. Always coming up to my table checking on my work for no

reason and trying to find ways to get close to me for brief moments. She never does this. I was so confident it

worked though, I gave her a little rub on the neck at the end of class.

I have a good supply of gel packs also,

so I'll try the gel chikara on the wrists with a dab of NPA, then a roll of chikara on the throat.

A question

about the wrists, which should I apply first? And should I let one dry before applying the other? How long to dry?

How many inches of gel?

-thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information