Close

Stranger

Exclamation Holy cr** this stuff is powerful!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Helloooo again.

Thought I would let rip about this Thursday night's experience down in the dark pub-lit

streets of Coquimbo, Chile.

Man oh man, if I knew this AE/w was going to produce these effects, I would have

used MORE - sorry, no, what I meant was LESS of course ha ha.

Dosage - 3 large drops smeared over neck and

wrists. Generous helping of PCC also smeared round neck and behind ears. Mood starts of okey but soon becomes-

excellent. Company - hubbie this time plus a couple of dating friends.

AE/w's effect on JM (friend) - a

little annoying to start with - keeps cracking jokes incessently - obviously this stuff is making him very

talkative. Effect on his girlfriend - goes giggly (is not giggle-pot normally - very serious). So that is all

good. Hubbie is sneezing a bit though, but that is normal as he is allergic to every molecule of just about

everything.

Ok, that's the boring beginning bit.

So, several hours after applying this stuff, we head off

to a large one-room bar stuffed with people (of course), beer flowing, decent band, chatty friendly vibe, large long

tables to sit at, fan overhead (!!! - yes, this did something!!).

Couple of beers later, weird and

wonderful things start to happen. Vibe of room picks up dramatically (and it is NOT just me thinking this, J

comments on this as well, hubbie starts practically eating my face off (he is very reserved, and in Chile it is a

little 'taboo' to do lots of snogging in bars). I can't keep his hands off me!

So recover, but the

group of blokes near us are just staring at me and seem desperate to get in our conversation. I turn round and this

group of girls are just staring at me as well. J says to me, 'What are you doing to those girls, they're just

transfixed by you!'. I go to the ladies and the group of girls are just giggling and asking lots of questions

about England etc. etc. I feel like I need a sign saying I'm hetero or something!

I don't normally get much

attention - really - but this was ridiculous. Even the band were egging us on.

Get out the bar, but damn if

these mones aren't still driving our little group crazy! J (hubbie) starts dancing in the middle of the plaza, at

which point JM + girlfriend join in. We got some odd stares from the bouncers at the nearby pub ha! J still is

getting very leary and starts insisting we go home because ...well.. ya know..

Head back to other bar which is

quiet when we go in. Cripes it ISN'T JUST ME - that vibe just goes right up again after about 10 minutes. J

starts asking me how I'm managing to be such a good-vibe heat-source - he says - what the hell is it with you

tonight??? Everybody seems to be drawn to you. Ahhh. All this without ANY effort. If only he knew.....

Ha

ha ha ha - I love that AE/w. Man I have NEVER had sooo much fun in my whole life.

I tell you, it takes a few

hours for that stuff to 'kick in', but once it's been sitting on your skin a bit, the results are truly

amazing.

Now I'm not bragging here, because I was hoping for results, but no way was I prepared for so much

attention. Even this morning after my bath I put on a few drops and J's mood immediately lifted and he was

chatting away once more, despite having the mother-ship of all hangovers! Usually we just sit around spacing at the

tele groaning about our heads.

Definitely the world's best-kept-secret this stuff! How to enrich your sex

life??? Ya, move over, it's more like - how to put a bomb in yer husband's pants and everyone elses!!

Hadehadeha.

Loops

Wow! Cool! Great

story.
    Thanks,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Sounds like a great night.

Don't let it go to your head.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Stranger

Yeah, don't worry, I was on quite

a high the other night, but have calmed down a bit now.

Over the past week I have been wearing the AE/w during

the day as well, but the reactions are no way near as strong as in a pub i.e. people drinking. I wonder if people

are just less inhibited, or are more open/tuned in to people's pheremones?

I read somewhere here an idea

that alchohol raises production of pheremones (?) or does 'something' to either the people emitting or/and the

people receiving. Anyone got any thoughts on this??

Interesting I always find my husband smells more (in a

good musky way) after we've both had a few beers - I don't think this is due to becoming uninhibited as we know

each other very well (obviously being married etc!) and are always quite relaxed around each other.

I'd love

to buy him some pheremones, although after all that neck-rubbing the other night I think some of my AE/w must have

rubbed off on him and maybe I was reacting to that as well!!

I wonder what would be good for him. He is one of

those very tranquil blokes - always very calm and careful. Both AE/w and PCC have had a big impact on his more

aggressive animal sex instincts which is what we need. Any suggestions??

Thanks

Loops

Phero Enthusiast

I need to move to Chile

Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

Stranger

Default Yeah please come down!!

but beware

- this can be a very machismo society! Easily dealt with though - and also if you look foreign people automatically

treat you differently and give you more space to express yourself than if you're a native Chilena.

People are

very friendly here - they are still getting over Pinochet's regime and making the most of their freedom still,

after many years.

Go to Coquimbo/La Serena! It has the most temperate climate out of all Chile and the wine

is fantastic!

Loops

Phero Enthusiast

I've heard they are lots

more girls than guys in Chile. I'll need a huge supply of mones if I have to go there.

Thread Information