Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Ever heard of or tried this?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Guys,

Anyone every bought this course?

http://www.realworldseduction.com

The owner

wrote me and offered me a 100% commission on the sale of this e-book, which is of course tempting, but I'm

concerned about the quality. With that size commission, I could give away a starter kit of some sort right along

with it. The e-book costs about $40. Since I would get all of that, I could make it a set where you get quite a

few gel packets (we will soon have Chikara and Alter Ego for men packets).

Bottom line though... Is this book

of any value? Anyone tried it?

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I found the book to complicated

and to difficult to use in real life. But that is just my experience. Plus, when my computer crashed and I had to

reinstall the ebook it did not accept my old passwords. I emailed Swinger several times about this without getting

an answer. So with a customer service like that, I dont think you should associate yourself with him.

cuddlebear

Chikara and Alter Ego packets?

Wow!!

I've been gone too long, I see ...

Didn't mean to hijack the thread, I don't know anything

about the e-course, but if it isn't user friendly, it probably won't fly that well, even if the content is good

Traggard,

Thanks for the

feedback. Complicated is probably better than the opposite problem. I will ask him about your password. I should

be able to get that fixed pretty quick. Now if he is slow to pay commissions that is bad; or if he misuses personal

customer info, that would also be bad, so I am very concerned about character issues. Thanks.

Note to

others: It looks like you can get a free chapter at that URL above. Might be good to be careful what email address

you give (as always). Us, you don't have to worry about. :-)

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Bruce, I just figured that you

decided not to do the AE packets. You were awfully close back when you released the edge packets, it was going to

be weeks, but then we didn't here about them again - until now! Good to see you are offering it, as well as the

Chikara gel packets. Any new way to make products more portable is something many of us value. Thanks!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Bruce, I just

figured that you decided not to do the AE packets. You were awfully close back when you released the edge packets,

it was going to be weeks, but then we didn't here about them again - until now! Good to see you are offering it, as

well as the Chikara gel packets. Any new way to make products more portable is something many of us value.

Thanks!
    Bruce, any idea about when the Chikara and AE gel packs will be available?

Stranger

The DYD interview series

(mentioned in another thread) this month was interviewing Swinger. He certainly knows his stuff wrt the subject

matter. I've never seen his materials though so don't know if he has comparable book writing skills.

I looked at some of his free

sample material, and noticed that it is different than many other dating advisors. He recommends some interaction

patterns with women that are both: 1) neurotic, manipulative, sometimes cruel, and 2) Things I have spontaneously

done with many women in the course of relationships, which might very well have added sexual intensity to the

relationship.

Bruce,
    I suggest you read

a little of his material to see if you are comfortable with it, and if so, do offer it.

It's funny I hear a lot of talk

about this stuff, yet I'm not getting a lot of feedback saying that these methods work.

Just my

observation.

DCW

I had an offer from one of these

programs long ago, but after reading it, I felt I couldn't offer it with a clear conscience. Specifically, it was

very demeaning to women. I guess I just need to have a read of this one and see what sort of feeling I get about

it.

Bruce

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Bruce,
    It sounds like

after you read the content of this one, you will decline it. However, it might still be an effective approach,

perhaps even a very effective approach. There are many demeaning interactions between people, but if the outcome is

mutually pleasurable, it might be worth it.

I don't think demeaning to women is

necessarily bad, unforunately. If it is truthful, that is what counts. Is it truthful? That is the important

question.

Bruce,
    The potentially

"demeaning to women" content of that (or any similar) approach does need to be balanced with the demeaning

encounters experienced by men, especially much of your clientele. Upon close inspection, even the nicest women do

many demeaning things to their men almost every day.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    It's funny I hear a

lot of talk about this stuff, yet I'm not getting a lot of feedback saying that these methods work.

Just my

observation.

DCW
    Besides the recent awakening of Sexual Cuing, a while back Watcher swore by Doc

Love's "The System." It's amazing the things one will go through, if they think it will help get them laid,

eh?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Dude

Bruce,

you

are in my mind no doubt a good business man. so my question to you is why would u even consider this e-book thing.

with your business experience you should know what they r really doing.
    think about it... seriously if

it's 100% commission shit ill take it. honestly they r going to scam u. the'll get you to buy the books to sell at

40 bucks or so than u have to try to mark the price up so u can make some money off of it. and that is only to say

if u can sell thru whatever number of books they get u to buy.
    i've seen a lot of schemes to know one

when i see it. simply put it they r just trying to sucker people into buying quantities of their product. whether

the person makes money off it depends on how many people u can jack selling it.
    DON'T BOTHER. the best

advice i can give you. they can offer 100% commission only becuz you already bought the book from them. they dont

care what u do with it after that. also consider is this book available in stores? if so your double fucked since u

already prob paid the full price u would have to sell it higher than book stores and who in their right mind would

pay an extra 10-20$ for a book they can get in a store cheaper

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    I don't think

demeaning to women is necessarily bad, unforunately. If it is truthful, that is what counts. Is it truthful? That is

the important question.
    Could you please clarify what you mean a little, bjf?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Could you please

clarify what you mean a little, bjf?

If guys want a seduction guide, and assume women go for

things that we are largely considered demeaning, then you can't fault the author or the book for including

them.

Obviously women most often don't like to be explicity treated like shit (except for the really low

self esteem ones), but I've attracted ones that I wasn't nice to because I actually disliked them.

So

attraction isn't always kosher. Hey, us guys don't determine what works and what doesn't. That is up to the

females. So who is demeaning whom? If I had it my way, women would go for the guys who were most gentlemanly too

them. To some women, that can spell "not aggressive enough", "too sweet" or "wuss."

Another thing I'll add

- women are all different, so the same behaviors aren't going to work on all of them. Even if a seduction guru's

book is sound advice, and it is somewhat demeaning, there are going to be plenty of women out there who will wisely

not go for it.

But, as I'm sure you are well

aware, you can be a gentleman without seeming like a wuss, or not confident. I think one of the most important part

of being a gentleman (and attraction in general) is making women feel good.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

No doubt Captain. The key is to seem

sincere, I guess, as overly nice guys (well, DST can go into this). I am just saying that you can be a gentleman

(and not a wuss), and to some women, you are too vanilla for that their tastes.

I don't want to get to off

topic though, my original point was that you can't judge the material by how it sounds, more so the results.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Thanks, bjf. Makes sense. I

knew you had a good point in there, but didn't want you to sell it short. Also, nice point, Kip!

If you're

going to be nice, make it come from a place of fullness and happiness, not need for reciprocation or anything else.

Otherwise you're an energy suck, and everybody hates that.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Dude

in my experience, most

women like being treated good. occasionally these women like to see the harsher more animalistic side in their men.

then u have the other women who actually like being treated like shit. we've all seen them, they're the

ones who constantly complian about their men treating them bad or even beating them, but in the end they just dont

leave them. if they do leave them the breakup lasts for what a month tops. if the breakup lasts then the next man

they r with just does the same things.
    i think it is better to be a gentleman. the women who make good

wives like gentleman. but u always have the occasional woman who actually gets more turned on when u tell her your

not interested. it seems with these women the nastier u get trying to make them understand you dont want them the

more turned on they become. best thing to do in this situation is not say anything.

then u have the other

women who actually like being treated like shit.
    I'm sorry, I think that's BS.

You may find the odd

menatally unstable women who likes to be mistreated, but in general most of these women have something deeper going

on. They end up responding well to men who are more or less complete d*cks, but only because they have wrongly

associated violence, aggression or jerkiness with being indications of a strong man able to protect/support them,

etc.
    CptKipling

Captain, you seem to be aware that

they exist, so why do you think his statement is BS?

I was saying that it is VERY

rare for someone to actually like being treated like crap, but rather they are responding to what they

interpret this behaviour to mean. In fact, the fact that they complain is an indication that they don't actually

like what is happening, but something draws them back in.

Sorry for picking up on a fairly innocent

comment, and the bad wording!
    CptKipling

Phero Dude

very rae to want 2 be

treated like crap? you obviously havent met any thugged out women from our ghettos. LOL lucky lucky man

Phero Dude

so what's the word on this? does

his technique work?

Default CD and my 2-cents on Swinggcat

.. CDs

from Swinggcat (RWS)? Where did you gets those? I recalled that he only has this e-book ... but have never seen any

CDs... pray tell if there are other products that I am unaware off.

Bruce:
    As for my 2-cents on Swinggcat

and his RWS e-book, I must put forth a disclaimer first... his style of seduction is about getting the ladies (no

questions asked)... hence it might come off as say .... being too brash, strong or sometimes demeaning to woman (I

don't want to start another war on seduction books and their analogs)
    ....for those of you out there who know

what I'm talking about, I'm talking "Mystery Method", "Papa", "TD" and "Style" type of cold pickups and club

hits....in book form... and less strong.

As for their effectiveness, I do admit it works (for certain types

of women in its unadulterated form) and if you know how to simply take the essence of what is being taught and

modulate as per the individual (as in what works for you and what does not without BS-ing yourself)... it has a very

wide application.

....I would say that Swinggcat advocates a path that treads in between C&F (DYD) and

treating women like meat (some say MM and SS)......

Hope this helps Bruce. If you want, we can have a

private chat over this on PM.
    Last edited by Bruce; 08-16-2006 at 03:36 PM.

Just so this ebook doesnt

effect the quality of Love Scent. Its a great site with quality products and customer service. Dont wanna ruin that

with a bad product. So I would just check out the program..... see if its interesting..... and go from there. Maybe

sure its upto the Love Scent standards.
    top_dawwgs

Phero Dude

hey bruce i'd be willing to test

the book if you give it to me, lol. but it sounds like swinger's technique is the kind that i'm into. i'd be

interested in buying the book sometime down the line.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information