Close

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Egyptian Musk??? HELP

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What is Egyptian musk like compared to `normal´ musk?

Is it a fresh scent, or dry, similar to sandalwood or more flowery...or what ever.

There are musk perfumes for women but I want to come up with my own and I´m going to mix it with other fragrances.

CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Default Re: Egyptian Musk??? HELP

Thanks, I guess going by your description that it could be worn by women as well? That sounds good! I´m thinking of
    1 mixing it with PF, which is patchouli
    2 mixing it with several other fragrances so I have one I can use to cover up the NPA and AE.

**DONOTDELETE**

Egytian Musk is an intoxicating frangrance. Worn by woman I\'m sure would be a true pleaser. Put some on that area between the neck and cleavege (men like that) and you may want to comb a little through your hair. I use Arabian Musk for something I made recently and it\'s wonderful.

**DONOTDELETE**

I have smelled two or three types of Egyption Musk oils. THey all are a bit more spicey as well as floral than regualr musk. If youi have smelled White Musk it smells simular.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey this sounds like a real good fragrence to add to the strong unscented stuff late all. r

Sadhu

Thanks guys, I´ve ordered the Egyptian Musk now from stone labs. Will have to wait and see what it does for me scent wise. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Good luck CJ hope it works out to be fairly good, sounds like a good scent.

**DONOTDELETE**

Egyptian Musk and PA is my favorite cocktail. I have received lotsa responces from this combo. PA on the temples, wrists, and behind the ears. EM on the wrists and behind the ears, and on the area 6 inches below the adams apple. I usually avoid the mixing of the oils and the PA, for no reason other than to have it at 100%.

I had a soul mate who I have stopped chasing but she ALWAYS responded to the mones when we go out. Even stating very strong attraction to me. She is in the hospital in a few weeks and I plan on visiting her with my mones blasting while she can\'t move and to see if she will have the same response.

**DONOTDELETE**

You know you wrong for that. But hey, if it works it works. I just bought some Egyptian Musk yesterday. I got a small bottle of it for $6.00 which I guess is the going rate. I do love the smell but I\'ve yet to get any NPA specifically to mix with E-musk but I have sugguested this mix in the past. By the way E-musk is up there with APC in the scent category and cheaper by far. Mixed with about 35% NPA you could be the man. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

You know you wrong for that. But hey, if it works it works. I just bought some Egyptian Musk yesterday. I got a small bottle of it for $6.00 which I guess is the going rate. I do love the smell but I\'ve yet to get any NPA specifically to mix with E-musk but I have sugguested this mix in the past. By the way E-musk is up there with APC in the scent category and cheaper by far. Mixed with about 35% NPA you could be the man. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information