Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Concentrate Updates?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Bruce, any news yet as to if and when you will be carrying Stone\'s concentrates? I would prefer to purchase them from you!

Default Re: Concentrate Updates?

I\'m looking forward to this Bruce, when will it arrive?
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

Hi,
    Glad this thread got started.
    I have an order in for 50 kits, but need some feedback from everyone before ordering any of the individual ingredients.

The \"kits\", for those of you who don\'t know, are little pheromone chemistry sets from Stone Lab (maker of Alter Ego, PPA etc) which include small concentrated bottles of androstenone, androstenol and androsterone, a mixing bottle some ethanol, and a very acurate looking plastic measureing syringe (blunt plastic tip). The whole thing is shrink wrapped together and costs $99.95.

I can also stock the individual bottles if you want, but I have to buy quite a few of each one to get them in, so if the chemistry sets look like the ticket, I\'ll hold off on that for now. So, let me know what you want. The kits are ordered though. I\'ll let you know when I have an ETA, and of course put them up for sale as soon as they arrive.

Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I was hoping you\'d at least get the straight Androstenone and androsterone; been thinking of experimenting with these for awhile...can we \"preorder\" these to ensure that you get them or something?

**DONOTDELETE**

I think you should get indivisual bottles. Some of us just want one thing. Like I love my mix (as you all know [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ) but a little A-nol wouldn\'t hurt. I\'d love be able to mix about 10-20% straight A-nol in with no other chemicals, coplins or scents. But I do think you need to get some small bottles for us to use. I\'ll email you a link on that but get the sets sure but I think you\'ll have better luck with individual bottles of A-nol maybe coplins (did I spell that right?) for the ladies. I\'d say get some A-rone too but no one\'s really sure what it does and I don\'t hear many people talk about it.

Hello Idol,
    No need to preorder them. If you say you want them, that is good enough for me. I trust you. Also, once they are in, we will have quite a few. I don\'t think there is much chance of running out suddenly.
    Thanks for the feedback,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m all over the Androsterone - put me down for a bottle of that! Maybe no one else is talking about it, but the differences I see between products that contain it (Alter Ego) and those that don\'t is enough to make ME want to test it out! I am SOO glad someone finally came up with these! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah sounds good, although i dont know about customs in australia but it should be ok yeah the androsterone thing is being missed by a lot of people in favour of other stuff, but it does make one hell of a difference i wonder how that stuff would go on its own, you know androsterone only mix now theres an idea, yeah i will find some money and put in an order. Anyone else ???

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

YES I´ve ben meaning to ask the same thing. These kits, or individual bottles do sound great.
    Bruce,
    My question is, is there any chance for getting hold of a 4th, separate bottle containig only copulins?

What´s the quality of these pheros, compared to P10 for instance?
    I´m looking forward to those kits! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

CJ

I think the concentration kit is better, you can experiment little by little with the syringe. I already have products which contain the right amount of Pheromones but it wouldn\'t hurt to have a little more power.

**DONOTDELETE**

Id love to experiment and add a little more power to some pre existing products, like adding more rone to alter ego or adding some couplins to the edge and also kick in some nol into the edge to.
    Hey one could really go to town with this idea.
    As jambat says you could mix the individual chemicals into his mix to play around a little.
    This is defineltly a creative idea.
    YES when is the ETA of these things bruce my order will be there rain hail or shine.

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I ordered 50 each of everything: kits, androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone. Sounds like there is a need for them all.

Thanks again,
    Bruce

Phero Enthusiast

oh yeah!!!!

Ya I agree. I myself like the single bottles. Would be nice to add a little rone or additional nol to the mixes.

Thanks Bruce. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ October 28, 2001: Message edited by: Jaggy ]

[ October 28, 2001: Message edited by: Jaggy ]

Jambat,

APC/NPA/NOL/RONE [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

and jaggy [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] add some couplins and none to that one and you got something that might work or might be the biggest fuckup youve ever saw lol [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Bruce,

I was wondering when this kit was going to be put onto your site so that I can see it, its definately the best idea for pheromones that i\'ve heard for a long time. What will the specs on the amount(volume) and concentration and stuff going to be? and how much mixing fluid will there be?

Thanx

**DONOTDELETE**

Yep, you heard right Jaggy, adding some nol may make the mix unstoppable. Now the couplins, I don\'t know what\'ll happen with that. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information