Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 31 to 52 of 52
  1. #31
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    7160

    Default

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by jkohl
    However,

    there's a new report I just posted info on that indicates a chemical secreted in the underarm area of breastfeeding

    women increases sexual interest in other women.[/url]
    When can I place my order?
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

  2. #32
    Banned User jvkohl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Posts
    1,127
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeStudent
    When can I

    place my order?
    My bet is that the chemical signal is based upon either -rone or -nol

    production. It is unlikely that it's -none related since -none is typically an aversive scent. Martha McClintock's

    group is probably well on their way to isolating the chemical by now. Monel scientists Charles Wysocki and George

    Preti already suggested that the key to human pheromone discovery would be finding an effect on luteinizing hormone

    (LH) of the particular chemical that's isolated.

    JVK

  3. #33
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    6,233
    Rep Power
    8029

    Default

    You might be able to

    synthesize the chemical by treating typical steroids or apocrine secretions with the afirementioned mother's milk

    bacteria, assuming coryneforms or other strains found more on women don't have to get to it first to make it

    "digestible".
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 10-07-2004 at 10:49 PM.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

  4. #34
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    6516

    Default

    Perhaps I am not too late to

    add to the original theme of this thread:

    I also noticed that since I began frequent use of low-dose chikara,

    my muscle mass and tone have improved (noted by not only me, but by my woman and the camera as well) while slightly

    reducing weight (hence, the tiny bit of fat that I had).

  5. #35
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    make sure you dont use too much

    chikara then, cuz you might get gyno symptoms...lol

  6. #36
    Phero Enthusiast ManBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CrazyWorld
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    6728

    Default

    ROFLMAO.... I can just see it

    now.... "Pheromones gave me b*tch-tits!"


    MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

  7. #37
    Full Member DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The Hollow Inside Myself
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    6670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicbum
    make sure

    you dont use too much chikara then, cuz you might get gyno symptoms...lol
    Just keep your Nolva on

    hand!!!

    Adams

  8. #38
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    6516

    Default

    The comments about "gyno

    symptoms" or breast growth make no sense.
    The effects to which I refer seem androgenic, NOT estrogenic.

  9. #39
    BDC Concepts Chemo (BDC Concepts)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    6698

    Default

    I don't think the

    gyno commens were directed to you. It is a running joke that anything anabolic or otherwise is claimed to yield

    muscle mass will inevitably have a novice claiming estrogenic side effects. For instance, "I took X grams of

    creatine for Y days and now have a size DD bra". Or, "I once looked at a stash of 4-AD and increased my fatty

    breast tissue by X percent".

    Don't worry...it's a bodybuildr's joke

    Bobby

  10. #40
    Full Member DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The Hollow Inside Myself
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    6670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ismellgood
    The

    comments about "gyno symptoms" or breast growth make no sense.
    The effects to which I refer seem androgenic, NOT

    estrogenic.
    Damn killer calm down... Just a joke for someone who uses anabolics... Excess Test Turnes to

    Estrogen.

    Adams

  11. #41
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    6516

    Default

    Perhaps the swiftness of my

    getting irritated above is further "evidence" of an androgenic effect of pheromones.

  12. #42
    Full Member DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The Hollow Inside Myself
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    6670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ismellgood
    Perhaps

    the swiftness of my getting irritated above is further "evidence" of an androgenic effect of pheromones.

    You mean... the oh so mythical "Roid Rage"???

    Adams

  13. #43
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    6447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    BJF,
    Thank you

    for the clarification. The increased T response reportedly occurs after approx. 20 minutes exposure.



    http://evol

    ution.anthro.univie.ac.at/institutes/urbanethology/student/html/astrid/femphers.html


    I also have doubts

    about the effectiveness of using cops when it comes to men using them to increase the interest of women. However,

    there's a new report I just posted info on that indicates a chemical secreted in the underarm area of breastfeeding

    women increases sexual interest in other women.



    JVK
    I

    AGREE WITH JV, the copulins will raise test levels scientifically proven. and the first time i tried cops under my

    nose i got 2 more reps on a heavy weight bench press. but i also had some very potent none on too. so from now on

    cops goes under nostrils before workout time.

  14. #44
    Banned User jvkohl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Posts
    1,127
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIONIC MAN
    I AGREE WITH JV,

    the copulins will raise test levels scientifically proven. and the first time i tried cops under my nose i got 2

    more reps on a heavy weight bench press. but i also had some very potent none on too. so from now on cops goes under

    nostrils before workout time.
    I'd advise against using the none; it would be somewhat like

    working out with an alpha male--a guy who could always outdo you. The effect in other animals is a form of chemical

    castration, where the alpha male's testosterone increases (because he's the undeclared winner), while yours

    decreases. I'm ridiculously paranoid about this -- to the point of trying to ensure I don't inhale, when someone

    who's more muscular than me passes by. Of course, when an attractive woman passes by, I'll do my best to catch a

    good whiff of her--that's always come natural to me, even long before I knew anything about

    pheromones.

    Okay, I know some of you probably workout with a friend, or sometimes use a "spotter." If the guy

    is helping you, he's probably not going to have the effect of an alpha male. But if you can find a nice young lady

    to work out with, that's the best scenario; even better than using

    cops.

    JVK

  15. #45
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    6447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    I'd advise

    against using the none; it would be somewhat like working out with an alpha male--a guy who could always outdo you.

    The effect in other animals is a form of chemical castration, where the alpha male's testosterone increases

    (because he's the undeclared winner), while yours decreases. I'm ridiculously paranoid about this -- to the point

    of trying to ensure I don't inhale, when someone who's more muscular than me passes by. Of course, when an

    attractive woman passes by, I'll do my best to catch a good whiff of her--that's always come natural to me, even

    long before I knew anything about pheromones.

    Okay, I know some of you probably workout with a friend, or

    sometimes use a "spotter." If the guy is helping you, he's probably not going to have the effect of an alpha male.

    But if you can find a nice young lady to work out with, that's the best scenario; even better than using cops.



    JVK
    I was not sure about power increase ,

    i did read studies by you and some other researchers . and the cops study did show test increase. the none could be

    bad for lifting is what you are saying? but i guess the other guys in the gym would be weaker since my od none would

    make me the alpha male one question i was pondering on does rone convert to none ?

  16. #46
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    7879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    But if you can

    find a nice young lady to work out with, that's the best scenario; even better than using cops.



    JVK
    Wonderful! I knew there was a good reason

    to spar with Linda, beside her being pleassant to look at that is.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  17. #47
    Banned User jvkohl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Posts
    1,127
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIONIC MAN
    the none could

    be bad for lifting is what you are saying? but i guess the other guys in the gym would be weaker since my od none

    would make me the alpha male one question i was pondering on does rone convert to none

    ?
    The none OD at the gym doesn't make much sense to me. I'd care more about the cops effect

    on me, rather than the none effect on others. There's almost always someone who's more muscular, and usually more

    men than women on the free weights. Best to ensure that cops are increasing your testosterone, and not worry about

    your none effect on other men. Besides, the none OD isn't likely to get any positive attention from women. I don't

    think that any studies have shown rone to none conversion--not sure if that's even possible due to a difference

    between C-17 and C-19 conversion.

    JVK

  18. #48
    Banned User jvkohl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Posts
    1,127
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Wonderful! I knew

    there was a good reason to spar with Linda, beside her being pleassant to look at that is.
    Think

    about the cops effect when she kicks to the head. Now, try not to think about it next time she does it--focus man,

    focus.

    Best workout partner I ever had was a young lady who sounded like she was having an orgasm each time

    she increased the weight while approaching her max. Go Sally, Go--more weight, more weight, lots of guys cheering

    her on, she never needed to ask for a spotter.

    JVK

  19. #49
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    6447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    The none OD at

    the gym doesn't make much sense to me. I'd care more about the cops effect on me, rather than the none effect on

    others. There's almost always someone who's more muscular, and usually more men than women on the free weights.

    Best to ensure that cops are increasing your testosterone, and not worry about your none effect on other men.

    Besides, the none OD isn't likely to get any positive attention from women. I don't think that any studies have

    shown rone to none conversion--not sure if that's even possible due to a difference between C-17 and C-19

    conversion.

    JVK
    Thanks im very interested in the rone , it just seems people run if you got an od going on with the none.

    could you od on rone?

  20. #50
    Bodhi Satva CptKipling's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,142
    Rep Power
    7861

    Default

    i find that if I put some TE

    under my nose I get very aggressive which is useful when doing anything to do with sport.

    I go running, play

    football, sprint, cycle, work out a little, etc., and I usually wear both EW and TE under my nose if I really want

    to go for it.
    CptKipling

    Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

  21. #51
    Banned User jvkohl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Posts
    1,127
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIONIC MAN
    Thanks im

    very interested in the rone , it just seems people run if you got an od going on with the none. could you od on

    rone?
    I've only known a few women who were super sensitive to rone, and found it

    aversive-except for pregnant women, who almost invariably found it to smell very bad--even in the lowest

    concentration. Simply put, I think you can OD on anything, but an OD with rone is much less likely than with other

    products.

    JVK

  22. #52
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    6447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jvkohl
    I've only

    known a few women who were super sensitive to rone, and found it aversive-except for pregnant women, who almost

    invariably found it to smell very bad--even in the lowest concentration. Simply put, I think you can OD on anything,

    but an OD with rone is much less likely than with other products.



    JVK
    the

    rone might be a better choice for me with a little nol. the none makes people run from me that does make me

    wonder why people push none so much .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. -ADVANCED PC MUSCLE EXERCISES-
    By TBiRD in forum Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 12:52 PM
  2. Spraying both cologne and pheremones on oneself...
    By Lagrimas in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-27-2004, 10:50 PM
  3. College and Pheremones
    By Lagrimas in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-31-2004, 05:13 PM
  4. The Mass Attack Stack
    By DefconX3 in forum Health
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 05:59 PM
  5. Muscle Turning into Fat?
    By MadMaxx in forum Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 09:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •