Close

Default More perception feedback.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Having used perception now for several weeks this is my feedback:
    1) No difference

in everyday life (work, shopping, friends etc).
    2) Not sure about clubs

yet – no significant difference although I only go out once per week so I need to test this

further.

3) One significant hit spotted though. I was travelling by

train. I had applied one spray of perception and on spray of the perception cover scent about four hours earlier. A

cute young girl was sitting diagonally across me about 1.5 meters away. No difference in her behaviour. However,

after a while she had to move since someone else had reserved her place. So she moved so that she was sitting beside

me, about 0,5 metres away. Then she started to flip a lot, not just adjusting it occasionally like all women do,

mones or no mones, the flipping was really extreme.

I guess this could be normal behaviour for her. But I think it is more likely it was

the mones having effect. I mean, if she found me attractive from being her type visually the hair flipping should

have started when she sat a bit further away, since I was clearly in her field of vision all the time. But it did

not start until she was sitting closer.
    This proves nothing of course.

But if we chose to interpret her behaviour as an effect of the mones, I guess the effective range of mones is really

small. I have not seen anything that indicates women picking up mones several metres away.

Journeyman

It depends upon the air

currents. Flipping a definate reactive sign especially with the seat change. Unless there were flies around. Did you

ever watch horses flip their tails?

Elk

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Had an interesting

one this morning. Left the house early to get my car's oil changed. Hard to say exactly how much Perception I used.

I applied one spray of Ralph Lauren Silver Romance to my chest followed by what was to be two sprays of Perception.

The second spray seemed like a half spray compared to the first one, so I decided to do one more and it covered a

much larger area than the first one. So somewhere between 2 and 2.5 full sprays.

After the car was done I

stopped at a grocery with a Starbucks. The line had several people in it and while I was waiting, a woman came in

behind me. She stood slightly behind me and to my right. When she first came up, I was leaning slightly to my right.

I shifted to my left and she quickly stepped towards me, filling in the gap between us. It almost looked like we

were together. As the line moved up, she kept the proximity to me. She was so close she could have been hanging onto

my arm.

After ordering my coffee, I walked to the pickup side and stood near the pickup area. This woman

came over and stood directly in front of me, fidgeting in her purse with her back turned for about a minute. She

then walked away to look at a display, then came over, standing closely to my right again. I then realized that the

woman behind her in line had positioned herself directly to my left. Both of these may just be due to where I was

standing in relation to the pickup counter. But the way the woman was standing behind me in the order line seemed

out of the norm and may have been due to the pheromones.

Enlightened One

taggard whats the max you have

used at once - 1 spray i find is inadquate

Have you tried 4-6 at once
    1 on head (hair up there)
    1 on

each side of neck
    1 on chest
    1 on each wrist
    1 on back of shirt

thats about six sprays - go out and

about - see if you get reactions then it could be youre using not enough.

ive had no results with 1 to 2

sprays, i might try that watcher, guess my bottle wont last very long though

Enlightened One

It would only be a 1 off test when

youre were going into a crowded place - you have the product anyway so give 6 a go (see if you notice any netagive

or postiive results)

Smile

i have used 4 sprays with

success i will try 5 tonight with a dab of npa i find more is better for me especially with perception

well used my usual 4 sprays

to the neck and aqua di gio as a cover and one dab of npa i think this is a terrific combo for me as in the movie i

went to with my date to girls sat in front of me and it was a bad movie and everyone started to laugh in it upon

leaving the theater the 2 girls looked at me and said bad flick huh! and just started giggling hit a lounge after

the flick and 3 girls compltely looked me up as i walked by them very good results tonight something i may stick

with

Enlightened One

taggard hasnt responded but yes

luckyhorse that is a good result and proves to you that it works - still id dip back occasionally to the lower dose

- keep mixing it up and playing around (experimenting) to get a feel for it.

Well since I wrote this post I

have got some results in clubs from using mones. Just a few hits hits in the classic sense, but getting numbers have

been a bit easier.

Yes I have tried really large doses of perception, but they do not seem to work for me. I

think my optimum dose is about 2 sprays.
    Last edited by Traggard; 11-07-2004 at 10:44 AM.

i would like to see bdc

concepts offering perception in a higher doseso there would be 2 products available one for those who find 1 to 2

sprays enough and an extra strength for those that require 4 to 6 sprays i sure hope it happens as at 4 sprays my

bottle will run out a'lot quicker

If you use really high amount

of mones how do you solve the cover scent issue? I mean if you spray on 5 different places you need cover scent on

those. And would that not lead to a scent OD?

Enlightened One

Dont worry about the cover scent

issue - once they fade it seems to still work as effective without everyone running away.

Taggard have you

noticed any issues ie without a cover scent.

Thread Information