Having used perception now for several weeks this is my feedback:
1) No difference

in everyday life (work, shopping, friends etc).
2) Not sure about clubs

yet – no significant difference although I only go out once per week so I need to test this

further.

3) One significant hit spotted though. I was travelling by

train. I had applied one spray of perception and on spray of the perception cover scent about four hours earlier. A

cute young girl was sitting diagonally across me about 1.5 meters away. No difference in her behaviour. However,

after a while she had to move since someone else had reserved her place. So she moved so that she was sitting beside

me, about 0,5 metres away. Then she started to flip a lot, not just adjusting it occasionally like all women do,

mones or no mones, the flipping was really extreme.

I guess this could be normal behaviour for her. But I think it is more likely it was

the mones having effect. I mean, if she found me attractive from being her type visually the hair flipping should

have started when she sat a bit further away, since I was clearly in her field of vision all the time. But it did

not start until she was sitting closer.
This proves nothing of course.

But if we chose to interpret her behaviour as an effect of the mones, I guess the effective range of mones is really

small. I have not seen anything that indicates women picking up mones several metres away.