If this sounds like an oxymoron

maybe this site isn’t for you. But I took four tests in about 1/2hour (after three beers at the neighborhood bar, no

less), so it’s not like taking you LSAT’s or GRE’s or anything.

http://web.tickle.com/

Just watch out, because they’ll try to sucker you into paying money for more “comprehensive” test results (of

course).

Here’s how I came out on my IQ:

“Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means

you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of

different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to

others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.”

My personality type:

“you're an

Observer!
That means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you

probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to

spend more quiet time on your own than most.”

My ideal carreer path:

“the Right Job for you will

allow you to be:
Personable and Creative
As a Personable type, you are a true generator of original thoughts.

You probably like to think that you're equally as good at spinning old ideas as you are at projecting what might be

possible in the future.
Your compassionate nature draws people to you. Because you can relate to others, you see

yourself as a diplomat of sorts. You prefer to avoid disruption in the workplace if at all possible — especially if

you can help others avoid discord.
You are particularly intuitive when it comes to reading some people. And

because of your social smarts, people tend to like being around you. That's part of the power you bring to work.

But unless you're in the right job, these strengths could be stifled.”

But my favorite results are from

“What’s your vibe”, which appears to be geared towards females. (Did I mention the three beers?)

“your vibe

is Violet Vamp
Have people ever said that you see things just a little differently? That you've got your own way

of doing things? Well they were right. That's why your vibe is violet vamp — a strong and wild combination that

always leaves a lasting impression.
You've got a mind of your own and you're not afraid to let the world know

what you think...usually as soon as you think it. This makes people trust your opinion and want to follow your lead.

But we know that a wild child like you will always stay two steps ahead of the crowd. And when you are, don't look

back!
A wild woman like you has a lot to offer the world.”