Close

Default Thinking about buying Chikara but worried about smell

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone I've been reading some of the post and Ive decided to give phermones another

chance. From what I've read I think that I want to try chikara as people have been getting good results from it.

The only concern I have is about the smell, I hear that chikara has a realy musky scent. Im afraid of the musky

scent because Im a pretty young guy still in high school so I dont know how well the musky scent works when youre

young. Anybody have an info or advice?

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bizraterx
    Hello everyone I've been reading some of the post and Ive decided to give phermones another

chance. From what I've read I think that I want to try chikara as people have been getting good results from it.

The only concern I have is about the smell, I hear that chikara has a realy musky scent. Im afraid of the musky

scent because Im a pretty young guy still in high school so I dont know how well the musky scent works when youre

young. Anybody have an info or advice?
    You could try the new Chikara gel packs. They are only $9.95

(plus postage) for seven of them, so it's not as much of an investment. I would wait until Wednesday, when Bruce

usually offers free gel pack samples and see if a Chikara pack is included in the offer. Then it would only cost a

few dollars postage. You would probably get one or two applications in a pack.

Can anyone describe the smell

of chikara? Any young guys out there wear chikara?

I'm 22 and I use chikara. It

isn't a "heavy" musk at all. Not exactly something I think you would wear to school in HS, but definitely ok for a

date-esq situation IMHO.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Yeah thats kinda what I was

concerned about how the smell might be a little to much for going to school since I dont usually wear cologne and if

I do I wear suave cologne which is very mild. Is it ppossible to mix fragrances with chikara(ie mix my Suave cologne

with it)

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Chikara is a mild, light musk.

If you use just a little and let it sit for at least 30 minutes I see no reason why you couldn't wear it to school.

But you'd just have to try it and see. It would be better than most colognes for that purpose. A little

Pheros would work too, if you used just two dabs and spread them out among several application points from 4

of your fingertips. It would blend with your body scent.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

I very much agree with DST,

"Chikara is a mild, light musk". I am 22 and I use it in the school. No prob!

DST: I have been considering

Pheros. The description in the shop-section of this site is very interesting. But I have my doubts, because I am not

sure if'd suite me, because I'm in my early 20's. Is there going to be Pheros samples? I think the samples are

great because you can test it with low-risk.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Chikara is a

mild, light musk. If you use just a little and let it sit for at least 30 minutes I see no reason why you couldn't

wear it to school. But you'd just have to try it and see. It would be better than most colognes for that purpose. A

little Pheros would work too, if you used just two dabs and spread them out among several application points

from 4 of your fingertips. It would blend with your body scent.
    Listen to the Doc, he knows what he's

talking about.

I wear it a lot, in all kinds of situations.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

I'm just outside your window looking in... you'll go blind if you keep doing that by the way.

Chikara smells a bit of vanilla and

a little coconutty. Not too musky. Scent fits just about any age. (i'm 22 myself and I like it) But the gel pack

thing is probably a good idea. Then you can decide for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by phinmone
    I very much

agree with DST, "Chikara is a mild, light musk". I am 22 and I use it in the school. No prob!

DST: I have been

considering Pheros. The description in the shop-section of this site is very interesting. But I have my doubts,

because I am not sure if'd suite me, because I'm in my early 20's. Is there going to be Pheros samples? I think

the samples are great because you can test it with low-risk.
    You are correct to ask for a sample. However,

due to the limited supply and extreme ingredient cost of Pheros, I regret I cannot provide samples. It's

like precious homemade soup, and I want everyone to get a bowl that can. There's only one pot of it. However, I

would suggest going to a perfume shop and asking to sample a woody scent. It is the most masculine and most common

male scent. Men smell more like wood than any other non-animal smell. Or better yet, go to a health food store, or

place they smell essential oils, and ask to smell some real sandalwood (while you're at it, notice how much it

costs). If you dislike the smell of a good sandalwood, don't get Pheros. If you really like the sandalwood,

there's a very good chance you'll like Pheros. There is a lot of sandalwood in Pheros, in several

varieties
    ; and it, along with rare Asian oud, is primarily responsible for the woodiness (For those of you who

have been "hounding" me to tell more ingredients, there are also pheromonic cedars, pines, black spruce (which

enhances sexual energy or kidney chi) and just a touch of oak). Other than that it's musky, and somewhat

spicy, with a few sweet notes. A sensitive nose will also detect notes of frankincense and myrrh (more than one

variety of each are in there).

I think a lot of people can benefit from using a very small amount of

Pheros, as I described above, just for the pheromone benefits, to round out their pheromone profile, even if

it's not their cup of tea as a cologne. It is not just a cologne, but is also a body-enhancement product. You

don't have to think of it as a cologne at all, in fact. If you put it your armpits and crotch in small

quantities the smell changes to sort of a generic sexy bodily smell anyway. You can also put it in your hair. If it

were me, I'd wear it every day just to get the pheromones I couldn't get anywhere else, even if I kept it to a

very small quantity. I first came here from a very different pheromone background than love-scent, (I'd never tried

laboratory -none or -nol) and wanted people to be able to enjoy some of the pheromones I had enjoyed.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 10-04-2004 at 01:35 PM.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    There is a lot of sandalwood in Pheros, in several varieties; and it, along with

rare Asian oud, is primarily responsible for the woodiness (For those of you who have been "hounding" me to tell

more ingredients, there are also pheromonic cedars, pines, black spruce (which enhances sexual energy or kidney

chi) and just a touch of oak).
    Wow! No wonder my first impression of the stuff was "woodshop."

It reminded me of the heady smells in my junior high woodshop class many years ago. It's great stuff and I know

I'll be sad when the supply runs out. So for selfish reasons, I'm glad that samples aren't available. They'd

just "nickle and dime" the supply to depletion that much quicker.

Buddy i have some advice for

u. Get the chikara. I'm 20 and in college, and when i heard musk smell i was not to thrilled. But I love this

scent. I would definitely get chikara. It seems to work well for me and has a really good scent to it. Not to

strong, its actually kinda subtle Id say. Its perfect for dances!! I have figured that much out. When your slow

dancing with a girl and she leans her head on your shoulder. Had that last week. i would defeinitely recommend

Chikara. GO FOR IT.
    top_dawwgs

I think "musk" has a

reputation that is only tangentially connected with reality.

Thanks for the advice evryone,

I think Ill give chikara a try. I was a little worried about the musk scent thing because it immediately made me

think of my dads colognes which I dont find particularly alluring.

Stranger

Hi everyone,
    I was reading

some good things about Chikara and bought two bottles. I was wondering if some of you that use it, on a regular

basis have any advice? Such as should I spray it just as it comes in the bottle or should I mix it with any thing

else in a separate bottle such as new phero additive? Any advice would be good advice.
    Thanks,
    The_Gweet

Phero Dude

you can turn it up a little bit by

adding some none. put the none on then spray the chikara on. i use it almost every day and if it's a club night, i

always wear it. the only bad thing is since chikara has it's own scent, your old colgnes goes to waste. i hope

chikara becomes scentless soon because i have so many bottles of colgne i bought before i discovered love-scent.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by The_Gweet
    Hi everyone,
    I

was reading some good things about Chikara and bought two bottles. I was wondering if some of you that use it, on a

regular basis have any advice? Such as should I spray it just as it comes in the bottle or should I mix it with any

thing else in a separate bottle such as new phero additive? Any advice would be good advice.
    Thanks,

The_Gweet
    Hello,

as you appear to be a newbie I would definitely start with Chikara without any mixing!

Otherwise it would probably hard for you to estimate what product gives you what effects. Chikara is meant to be a

stand alone product so should work alone. If you have the actual batch ( silver cap and sprayer ) start with on full

spray and watch reactions for one or two weeks. Later you can slightly increase dosage if you think you have to!

Best regards and good luck!

Indigo
    Last edited by Indigo; 10-08-2004 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    you can turn it up

a little bit by adding some none. put the none on then spray the chikara on. i use it almost every day and if it's

a club night, i always wear it. the only bad thing is since chikara has it's own scent, your old colgnes goes to

waste. i hope chikara becomes scentless soon because i have so many bottles of colgne i bought before i discovered

love-scent.
    No, you should try every product on it's own first.

I doubt a newbie understands what

"you can turn it up a little bit by adding some none" means in pactical terms, and when you're mixing or using

combos you should at least have some idea of why you are augmenting with x or y phero. How else do you know

if the mix/combo is working? Or even if it was better than the original.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Dude

good point Cpt, Gweet should use

chikara by himself 1sta nd observe the reactions.

Journeyman

im a 23 yr old male and usually

wear clean/fresh fragrances (burberry touch, aqua di gio...). i just got my first bottle of chikara and love the

smell. i dont think musky is the right word to descibe it. i think of "musky" as being those oil based

hippy/african perfumes. this is totally different than what im used to wearing but the smell is great. doesnt last

very long and is pretty faint though....

Stranger

Thanks to those of you who have

helped out with this. I really love this forum. I have never posted before but read so much of what you all have

to say. It's kind of like you know everyone without ever meeting anyone in person. Kinda cool. Since I'm being

nice I might as well pick all your brains a liitle. As you all know pheros have effect on the opposite sex, but

what about the person who wears it? Also what if you keep wearing the same phero mix around the same woman for a

long period of time. Will the phero lose its "magic". Is it good to switch it up for that reason? Can you have a

mones build-up? Just a couple of thoughts. I feel like I should tell you a little more. I am a newbie when it

comes to Chikara, but I have had a mixture for about a year now. As you can already tell I do not wear this mixture

everyday. Usually once or twice a month for a day. Sounds like the amount of sex I get too. Girlfriends won't

read this right? But anyway I think my mixture was 1 part Androstenone plus 1 part NPA. Now the reason I got into

pheros in the first place was that I always believed that pheros worked and I started using them because I wanted to

spice up my sex life with my girlfriend. I'd say the combo worked but took a while to get a hit. Now that I am

reading more on this site I think this mixture was pretty weak. It would take almost a half hour to see any

difference. I could tell that it was working because my girlfriend would hug me and sniff me like a dog and keep on

doing it and she would not even know it. Now if you knew my girlfriend she is always questioning me. She only

asked me once what I was wearing when I had an OD. It was just too much. So I just played it off by saying it was

aftershave because of its clean smell. Now remember I said she loves to question. I will even say she is astute

thinker. But you would think she would pick up on the fact that I am wearing aftershave at midnight when we are

getting into bed together and I have a beard! I just want to find something where I can get a hit off her without

having her sniff me for a half hour before I see any difference. As you can tell I have alot to say since I have

not ever posted before last week. Were any of you like me? When you first received your pheros for the first time

you followed the directions on that paper that said put the mones on your pressure points.. on your neck, chest, and

so one. And you did. Then when you went out at night or were with your girlfriend, you kept leaning into her so she

would smell your chest. Sometimes I would have some mones on my hand and I would start massaging her face making

sure I got very close to her nose trying to get her to smell the pheros. I don't know maybe it was just me. Well

thanks for reading.

Thread Information