Close

Lightbulb POPULAR through -mones!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been

thinking what really makes a person popular and why some ppl seem to be like air that nobody notices.

Why

does somebody seem like leader in a group? Are they more threatening? Is the aplha-(fe)male appearance only about

the pheromone signature?

As I found this website I read the Newbie thread "Hungry" in the newbie section and

it was amazing to read how somebody got one day really popular by wearing some (the right) additional pheromones.

So do the people who are really popular in a group have the right pheromone signature? Ofcourse this has

something to do with the personality but personality does not give you the edge alone?

I would like to hear

some opinions and thoughts of other forum members.

Quote Originally Posted by phinmone
    So do the people who

are really popular in a group have the right pheromone signature?
    I bet there’s a big

correlation. Guys that do well with women seem to be pretty popular with other guys.
    I know pheromones

made a dramatic impact on my popularity. At first I thought every guy I was running into must be gay. If I start up

a conversation with a stranger in a bar, he will almost inevitably buy me a drink. Sometimes guys offer to buy me

drinks when I haven’t even spoken to them. And one guy invited me to a menage a trois with his wife.
    Give truth a chance.

Very interesting, a.k.a. I have

been using PPA, NPA, CHIKARA and some gel packets (not all at same time). But I have not really gotten any superb

results. Maybe a few hits but nothing really ground breaking. I have been considering other products. Which -mones /

products give you the impact?

this is what i think

... mones + attitude. it isnt the mones by themselves it is the FACT that "you do not care" your attitude towards

other ppl. it is in the way you talk walk & act + the mones. how am y so shure of this when i was a kid i used to

have that "signature" (i was a kid i coulndt care less about money) but as soon i started to worrie about my

financial situation [my father was kinda very poor] that signature droped like a stone ... now what im y ? that thin

air guy ! the worst of the kind, the ones between tapistry & the wall kind...

So im trying to get on top of

things & it never was as dificult as it is now!
    so DO work your mones out but get this: mones on this site only

gona enphasis the signature that sleeps under... better be a good one ...

I’ve never tried PPA. I’ve tried

APC, PI, PF, IR, TE, NPA, AE, RM, SOE, Perception, Chikara, Pheros and numerous chem kit concoctions. They all give

me some kind of edge socially but I’d say Chikara has given me the most dramatic results in terms of friendliness

and popularity. Unfortunately it hasn’t given me much in the way of sexual hits, flirty women and etc.. Combos and

mixes aside, NPA/TE seems to provoke the most sexual reactions (but watch out for angry men) while SOE and

Perception seem to have a more balanced social-sexual vibe.

I think the main thing is to keep things

simple at the outset and experiment a lot. Many guys have gotten intense sexual reactions from Chikara. Others

haven't noticed sexual responses to SOE. So it probably varies from person to person.
    Give truth a chance.

a.k.a., how many sprays do you

use chikara when you get the extra attention? should i try more than 6 sprays or even 10 sprays (i have the crome

cap)?

if somebody knew the secrets behind of how to become popular at all stages, damn, he/she would be rich.

it just seems that some people have that extra something that I don't have. just as eric_pelletier_tw put it "thin

air guy".

i would really hear also other people what they think about this subject? i am not only talking

about getting sexual hits from girls but something like social hits in a group. again i am compelling to the newbie

thread "hungry" which was so great. this particular guy did not get a hit from a mix of pheromones A and B (just an

example) but from a combination of B, C and D.

IMHO: "you do not care" - attitude does not bring the

popularity alone. this might be the one for women. but a friend of mine can make easily more friends than i, for

example. he has this special something. i havent really figured it out. that's why i think it has very much to do

with the right pheromone signature which he has naturally.

Phero Dude

i havent

really figured it out. that's why i think it has very much to do with the right pheromone signature which he has

naturally.
    I don't buy that. While it may be a *part* of the process, it's been my observation that the

person who's able to make friends wherever they go have a few common traits. First of all, they're outgoing. This

is an immutable one. One trait I've seen that helps is being able to engage people in conversation they enjoy.

Almost universally, that means letting them talk about themselves without coming off as being cross-examined. Sure,

there's bouncing back and forth in the topics, but most people are willing to speak at great lengths about things

they enjoy. Find them quickly and use them. The third, even more important than the second, is body language. People

that are able to engage anyone in conversation, whether they're doing it consciously or not, are without fail using

body language to show an open, positive demeanor. Stuff like nodding the head. One nod indicates assent, two is kind

of like an accelerator for the conversation, three is disconcerting to the speaker, and will often cause them to

step back and go over whatever it was they had been talking about in greater detail. Whether they're consciously

aware they're using it or not, the best conversationalists use body language to the nth degree.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetetive electronic music." --Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989

phinmone : "thin air

guy "as in so thin you dont notice the guy :P that is what i ment

camusfage : your sig. isnt that the

decription of a rave ? hehe..
    btw: i use the edge free gel packs & just wodering how much must i put on it smells

alot! im not up to 1/2 of the pack but man just 22 drops of this stuff & it seems to me like too much btw ecept for

one occasion i had more succes without then with the stuff ! something wrong here ?
    success = meaning girls not

running away or being scared of me :P or simply ignoring me. lots of more looks without lots more girls around

seriously ...

just a tought: maybe

my balance of mones is just right naturaly or just off a bit ... possible?

Phero Enthusiast

Maybe the key with mones

is the ratios of each type to each other. It works like a fingerprint or a signature. Its not enough that each

type of mone is present, but that the right ratio of one type to another matches. Then, simply amplify all the

mones in relation to each other to make yourself "stand out".

Is there anyway that we can test the air around

someone who has on a "good" mix that really catches attention to see exactly what ppm of each mone they are putting

out? Then test yourself without mones on, and compare to the "desired" result to see what supplements you need. I

bet these types of tests would be expensive, and would likely change from day to day. We need a handheld "scanner"

that could pick up concentrations and tell you what supplements to put on.
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

This is a good topic. Mones

and Popularity. The pheromones definitely make an impact. People around you become more attentative. They also seem

to laugh alot more and really warm upto you. Now... people arent dumb though Ive found out that much. The mones can

give u the edge but people still know the REAL you. I had a friend(female) who ive known for years just recently

tell me that there has been something different about me the last month. She even told me that she didnt want to say

anything to me because she said she was becoming attractive to me. But, she also said that ive become a little

arrogant(which i didnt appreciate lol but normally am a nice guy) She's never had any feelings for me before and it

really hit me hard that she told me she has become attracted to me. I guess im just trying to say that people can

see thru the mones and know who you really are. The will help you, but you gotta stay urself.
    top_dawwgs

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    I bet there’s a

big correlation. Guys that do well with women seem to be pretty popular with other guys.
    I know pheromones made

a dramatic impact on my popularity. At first I thought every guy I was running into must be gay. If I start up a

conversation with a stranger in a bar, he will almost inevitably buy me a drink. Sometimes guys offer to buy me

drinks when I haven’t even spoken to them. And one guy invited me to a menage a trois with his wife.
    Did you

take him up on it?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Did you

take him up on it?
    lol, yeah i was gonna ask the same thing.

a.k.a., how many

sprays do you use chikara when you get the extra attention?
    One spray, from the original batch, seems to

do the trick. Two sprays work just as well.
    Give truth a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Did you take him

up on it?
    They were a very nice, seemingly down to earth couple (early 30’s) on a student

visa from Germany.
    He brought up the subject in such an offhand way that I was kind of thrown off guard;

“Tonight she feels like two men, so I guess I’ve got to keep her happy.”
    “Huh?”
    “Oh you know women.

They get an idea in their heads and you’ll never be happy until she’s gotten what she wants. So... what do you

think?”
    I laugh "Are you propositioning me?”
    “No, no. It’s for my wife your see.”

Meanwhile his wife had a few too many martinis and didn’t seem like she could handle walking to the door, much less

sex with two men.
    I pictured myself in bed with a naked man and a passed out woman and it just wasn’t doing

anything for me.
    Give truth a chance.

Journeyman

That was an ugly picture,

lol.

Thread Information