Close

Man of La Pancha

Default Pheromone Timing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    *Note: White

sprayer Chikara mentioned (aka "the bad batch")

I've had an interesting experiment going on accidentally.

I've been using -mones at work about 3-4 days per week. Results vary, but of course they are going to because of

daily changes. Anyway, I've been going to the gym during lunch recently, and an interesting thing happened.

I

stayed late on Monday and Tuesday at work, so I didn't feel like going to the gym. The next day, I decided to go

during lunch. Since I was going to take a shower at lunch, I skipped the morning one (since I didn't go to the gym

the night before), put on two sprays of Chikara and an inch of SOE and went to work.

The chattiness of everyone

around me was insane. I felt like every conversation was pleasant, friendly, and talkative. I hit the gym,

showered, and came back with continued success. I'll never forget the look on one girl's face when I said

goodnight to her...now, maybe it's just me, but it was such a warm smile...it made my heart melt a little bit...

*sigh* My boss stopped by later and jovially slapped me five for no reason. I spoke with this other girl

from my desk to hers for like 15 minutes, too.

I tried the same thing the next day. I went to work with three

sprays of Chikara (one under each arm, one in hair). People were so talkative in front of me, but I don't know if

that was the -mones or not. Anyway, I went and spoke to a coworker to say good morning. We chatted for a few

minutes. This girl had been 'indifferent' towards me for a while. I was trying to make things more pleasant, so

I said I had a gift for her. I showed her what I brought in (a little snack we could eat later), and she was really

happy. Now, I've brought in other things before, and maybe this was different...but it was something else. She

told me a few minutes later that she had to leave early, so I said I'd save them for tomorrow. I thought about

this. She was so happy that she didn't even think about the fact that she was leaving today. I mean, she was

dressed for it and it took up most of her day. I've been turned down a million times for different things, so it

was interesting to say the least.

I am wondering if this change of showering schedule allows my natural

signature to collect just long enough to alter the results of my usage. If I could somehow create a consistent

effect like this, I would love it. I've felt smart, witty, and confident, and I've enjoyed my work environment.

In fact, I've been productive as well.

Maybe this is just a good week. I don't know. I hope it's not just a

fluke. Maybe I'll have to switch around my routine more often so I get better results. Anyway, we'll see how

this finishes up tomorrow...

Good post Panch'!

There

are quite a few posts that agree with this idea. I remember saying that the best hits I get are on a day following a

day with minimal washing (don't get me wrong, I don't tolerate any BO), allowing my sig. to become more prominant

alongside my phero application. If I then do some push-ups or something and apply deoderant/sandalwood

EO/Pheros to "seal in" my natural sig. without it turning into a stink, the results are even better.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Pancho, you know I have trouble with

your language.... were you saying that you started showing at lunch rather than before work?

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Pancho, you know I

have trouble with your language.... were you saying that you started showing at lunch rather than before

work?
    That's okay, I just reread my post and noticed how you could take everything I said two different

ways, and sometimes I'm the only one who knows what the hell I'm talking about. In fact, I even took one

part I wrote the wrong way while reading. Anyway...

Yes. I shifted my shower by about 6 hours (7 am to

1 pm). My guess is that natural production from the previous night may have affected results. Even though I

didn't reapply after the gym, I believe that my body was still in post-workout mode and sending good vibes out

afterwards (plus whatever 'buildup' I had). You'd think that it'd go away after the shower, but my mood boost

(endorphines) and whatever I produce post-workout must compensate.

Pancho, you are a stud! Let us know

how this keeps up.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Pancho, you are a stud!

Let us know how this keeps up.

Yea. Flag me when you finally get laid.

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Yea. Flag me

when you finally get laid.
    "finally"

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    "finally"

What? when? where? whom??? omg I'm about to faint!....
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by SweetBrenda
    What? when? where? whom??? omg I'm about to faint!....

Uhhh...are you okay? I was just laughing about him using the word "finally" in that sentence, not saying

that I finally did anything...

Thumbs up

Uhhh...are

you okay? I was just laughing about him using the word "finally" in that sentence, not saying that I finally

did anything...
    Ohhhhh!! omg! you almost gave me a heart-attack!

Panchito please don't do that again! If you get laid one of these days don't listen to

this guys. Don't come in here and flag anyone about it!

Some things are best when they are

unsaid...

Bren

Man of La Pancha

You're just saying that so I

don't announce to the forum that we slept together... ...just kidding.

Seriously, though...

I came in today without -mones. I didn't want to wear them because I had family coming in...

Anyway,

another solid day. Can't say I got much work done, but it wasn't so bad. I am feeling pretty good about how this

week went in general (argument against large -mone influence)...but I did notice one difference. This one

woman...the one that was all smiles yesterday...didn't even acknowledge me... *sigh* Seriously, I said hi and tried

to talk and got the complete shaft. Not that the situation is comfortable to begin with, but this surely doesn't

help at all. Oh, well. What are you going to do?

Talking

You're just saying that so I don't announce to the forum that we slept

together... ...just kidding

Seriously, though...

I came in today without

-mones. I didn't want to wear them because I had family coming in...

Anyway, another solid day. Can't say I

got much work done, but it wasn't so bad. I am feeling pretty good about how this week went in general (argument

against large -mone influence)...but I did notice one difference. This one woman...the one that was all smiles

yesterday...didn't even acknowledge me... *sigh* Seriously, I said hi and tried to talk and got the complete shaft.

Not that the situation is comfortable to begin with, but this surely doesn't help at all. Oh, well. What are you

going to do?
    I see you can't keep a secret..Damn-You Pancho !

So NO mones Today eh? I think you shouldn't wear any for like hmm 5 months. Why? well because since

you have been wearing them "every" day for quite a while you have soooo much build-up ya' know?! so you need to put

them away in a box under your bed. Yup! that is my advice to you~! Let your skin be mone-free.

Oh! and umm don't be smiling @ to many girls @ your job either! Why? well umm umm

because I say So~! Plus they might just get the wrong idea and think you're flirting. We don't want this ti

happend..okay, darling? (just a friendly advice, cuz I care..)

One last

thing, talking to that one girl for near 15 minutes is a bit too much! you supposed to be "working" in 15 minutes

you can get so much of your work accomplished~! in my book I call this "milking it" and is not

tolerated.

Avoid me to call your Boss! who by the way gave you High Five for no

reason?! I believe you said that if I'm not mistaken right? well if you ask meeee I think she gave you High

Five b/c your Boss was thinking you had your job done~! You should be ashame of yourself!! Go say sorry to your Boss

hurry ..*grins*

Asta!

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by SweetBrenda
    I see you can't keep a secret..Damn-You Pancho !

So NO mones Today eh? I think you shouldn't wear any for like hmm 5 months. Why? well because since

you have been wearing them "every" day for quite a while you have soooo much build-up ya' know?! so you need to put

them away in a box under your bed. Yup! that is my advice to you~! Let your skin be mone-free.

Oh! and umm don't be smiling @ to many girls @ your job either! Why? well umm umm

because I say So~! Plus they might just get the wrong idea and think you're flirting. We don't want this ti

happend..okay, darling? (just a friendly advice, cuz I care..)

One last

thing, talking to that one girl for near 15 minutes is a bit too much! you supposed to be "working" in 15 minutes

you can get so much of your work accomplished~! in my book I call this "milking it" and is not

tolerated.

Avoid me to call your Boss! who by the way gave you High Five for no

reason?! I believe you said that if I'm not mistaken right? well if you ask meeee I think she gave you High

Five b/c your Boss was thinking you had your job done~! You should be ashame of yourself!! Go say sorry to your Boss

hurry ..*grins*

Asta!
    Oh, I tell all the guys

after I do the dirty deed...

I only wear them 3-4 days per week...I don't think buildup factors in

then.

I can't put a box under an inflatable bed...

You're right, I shouldn't flirt with girls at work or

I could get a law suit.

*Austin Powers voice* My boss is a man, man...

Remeber, I was talking from my

desk...so I was still perfectly able to do work during this time period... Besides, this was after hours,

anyway, and I'm allowed to slack off. After all, I don't have to be here.

Talking

Okay fine I

forgive you this one time Pancho but next time I decide to give it to you keep it hush-hush Please?

3-4 days a week is way too much! I don't care about the buildup factors sometimes things you read are

not exactly "true".. Trust me huney~!

I know we did something to your bed but is about time

you fix that bed and put them phermones under there, I don't want any more lip coming from you~ hear

me?!

I'm so glad you understood about the on going flirting with the ladies @ your

work! (that was easy uffffff!!)

In regards to the *$hit-chatting @ work, it doesn't matter

how you want to put it is just NOT correct. Work is work during or after hours so keep it to the min' ...

Don't make go and take care of this matter in person Pancho,

please?

I simply hate violence.

Thread Information