Close

Default Is my edge sandalwood?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I got the edge and the musk oil today in the mail. I know this issue has been raised in the past but I ordered sandalwood edge and I got what looks like a regular bottle of edge. It doesn\'t say sandalwood anywhere on the bottle and I don\'t seem to smell anything.

How do I apply the cool musk oil? Can I just put a few drops in the edge bottle or what?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Is my edge sandalwood?

Lee, I\'ve recently received my order as well. Check for a blue circular sticker somewhere on the the edge bottle. If you have the blue dot, then you have the sandalwood edge.

As for applying the SPMO, I would consult with one of the phero \"experts\" on the board such as jambat or paul/donaldduck!

[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: Hot_Like_Fire ]

yeah, I have no blue circle. Looks like I\'ll have to be covering up the smell like crazy now. I was thinking of putting a drop or two of the musk oil in the edge or maybe return and exchange it for sandalwood. Not sure what to do, I\'m sure it\'s a good product either way

**DONOTDELETE**

TE dissapates after a while huh? Does that include TES? I ask because I think that the effects are still there but I really cant smell the TES after 45 mins or most likely less.

Even if the smell of the TE dissaptes after a while the effects still work correct?

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes the effects are still there my friend. The smell I am talking about is the ethonal smell. The pheros are still there. I have place TE and TEsw on my forearms and have woke up 8 hours or so later and still smell the pheros. Seems that hair holds onto the pheros quit well.

TCO

I sprayed the Edge/S on my armpits once and I could still smell it after taking a good shower. It really sticks to the hairs.

Lee, write me an e-mail about your Edge. Does it have any kind of sticker on it at all. Seems like I heard they were going to change the blue dot thing, but can\'t remember exactly. You would notice the sandalwood smell though, so it sounds like you got sent the wrong stuff. We can exchange it, or you could try dripping some of your musk oil into it.

Sorry,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Lee,

If there are mno blue dots then you have the reg edge. But do not dispair. TE is GREAT. With the SPMO you can either;
    1) Spray TE on as normal and then apply some SPMO to your skin. I like it on my neck and forearms. Seems to hold the scent for awhile.
    2) Mix SPMO with the TE either int he bottle or in something other. But remember that SPMO is an oil so add a bit and shake the shit out of it until you have reached the scent you like. The ethonal will break the oil down in the mixture but it takes a while (30-50 shakes per 10 drops added). And with any mixture shake it a bit before application.

Remember that the TE smell does dissapate after a few minutes (the smell of the ethonal). Anyway happy hunting.
    Post your results here.
    TCO

Thread Information