Close

Default Spraying both cologne and pheremones on oneself...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    If you don't know already, I'm a freshmen in college this year and so my neighbor here who I happen

to like mentioned that she really liked the cologne Mambo for men. When she asked me if I was wearing cologne, I

said yes as I was wearing Chikara at the time and she asked to smell it, so I sprayed some on to my wrist (without

letting her see the bottle, lol). She said the scent was pretty good but not as good as Mambo in her opinion.

So, I've never worn cologne before, only pheremones, and I was wondering if it would be a wise idea to buy Mambo

and then spray that on while also spraying on two sprays of Chikara or using some other pheremone product like SOE

gel packets, etc. Will using Mambo and Chikara compromise the fragrance or change it too much do you think?

Is

it wise to spray cologne and pheremones on or is it a better idea to buy the chemestry set or whatever that is and

mix pheremones into the cologne and then just spray it on from the cologne bottle?

Thanks!

as a newbie my opinion

dosent cout much but iv read somewhere you need to spray colonge first the phormones.there is also the compatibility

thing phero vs cologne ...

there is also the other choices you mentioned chimistry sets & gel packs [soe does a

unscented version]

like i said newbie & have'nt foud my mistery dose yet :P

Phero Enthusiast

Yes, you do need to spray

on a cologne if you are using an unscented phermone, especially one that contains -none. If not you will stink like

a pig! Its not a big concern about mones first or cologne first. However, Perception is the exception to this

rule, as its water based. If it is used with an "external" fragrance then dont put those on the same app spot, or

apply fragrance first then Perception mones.

Some products are scented but not scented enough, like scented

TE and Primal. They dont stink as bad, but will soon start stinking again if you dont have a cover scent.
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

Cool Hmm..I wish I was a freshman again

Hmm, I am thinking the following:

1) The scent of chikara is pretty unique and sophisticated
    (.. perhaps

an older or more mature scent is what I mean), I'm thinking that it would be more than enough to simply wear it by

itself. But then, thats my opinion. (Perhaps you could save the extra cash and buy some NPA/m or the newbie

special.....) Unless you find a scent that can go well with it, I don't suggest you mix it...and I don't really

know about mambo....(as in I've never tried it)

2) Are you sure you want to buy mambo and wear it because

she likes it? Might not be too great an idea if you are gunning for her....

3) If you want to mix a cologne

into a phero-product, I would suggest NPA or something unscented. The chem set might be abit too complicated if this

is your first time. Perhaps the more experienced members of the forum have a view on this?

Have fun and keep

your options open.
    Just some friendly advice!

(Currently listening to "A State of Trance 143; Armin van

Buuren"....woo hoo....)

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    2) Are you sure you

want to buy mambo and wear it because she likes it? Might not be too great an idea if you are gunning for

her....
    totally agree. wearing something that she likes is seeking her approval. be your own man and

tell her she has bad taste in colgne. now if you wanna do it for yourself and actually liek the smell, then by all

means do it.

Phero Pharaoh

In my opinion, you should only

buy a cologne that a girl has actually smelled on YOU. Think about it. You're not sure of what to wear. So, why

not field test a few scents with girls you don't plan on dating?

If you go to a department store or perfumery

(I strongly recommend that you NOT buy colognes at Wal-Mart or drug stores), make sure you get at least 2 women's

opinions on scents by having them sniff the scents on you.

Watch their reactions. Their first, immediate facial

expressions will tell you if the scents are good for you. Remember that the sales girls are trying to get you to

buy something. There is nothing wrong with insisting they pick the very best fragrance for you that you can afford.

They'll make the sale and you will buy a good fragrance.

Thumbs up Hear, hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    In my

opinion, you should only buy a cologne that a girl has actually smelled on YOU. Think about it. You're not sure

of what to wear. So, why not field test a few scents with girls you don't plan on dating?

If you go to a

department store or perfumery (I strongly recommend that you NOT buy colognes at Wal-Mart or drug stores), make sure

you get at least 2 women's opinions on scents by having them sniff the scents on you.

Watch their

reactions. Their first, immediate facial expressions will tell you if the scents are good for you. Remember that

the sales girls are trying to get you to buy something. There is nothing wrong with insisting they pick the very

best fragrance for you that you can afford. They'll make the sale and you will buy a good

fragrance.
    I totally second that.

You can also use it as a trick to field test successful

phero combos (that work for your body chemistry) and test to see how many sprays of chikara is optimal for

you.

(Why the hell am I still at the freaking computer lab on a sunday night.....)

("Markus Schulz in

the mix; Trancesphere Birthday Bash"....
    2 more weeks till Van Buuren and Schulz....major clubbing....major

phero-moning......)

I agree you should get

colognes that women will like on you. But in this case, it sounds like she has already stated to you that she really

likes this cologne. If you're after her... and you go out and buy this "mambo" she is gonna have you wrapped around

her finger already. I agree you should have a womens opinion... but how about a different women's opinion. Be your

own man and find something else. But... dont forget the mones.
    top_dawwgs

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by top_dawwgs
    I agree you

should get colognes that women will like on you. But in this case, it sounds like she has already stated to you that

she really likes this cologne. If you're after her... and you go out and buy this "mambo" she is gonna have you

wrapped around her finger already. I agree you should have a womens opinion... but how about a different women's

opinion. Be your own man and find something else. But... dont forget the mones.
    Well, I don't think anyone

has suggested he buy the Mambo. In fact, I would recommend against it because she hasn't smelled it on him.

Colognes can change their fragrance once they mix with your body chemistry. Several girls have suggested specific

colognes to me in the past, but I have only purchased colognes that got favorable reactions when I tested them.

Except for the Amouage Dia. I have to admit that they did not have a tester for that. But I had read so many

positive things about Amouage here I felt it was a worthwhile risk.

And I have not regretted that decision

once.

Phero Dude

I'll take a different tack to

this one. She's indicated she likes Mambo. If you buy it you're a supplicating wimp (or so sayeth the peanut

gallery). What you might do is choose some fragrances similar to Mambo. According to Michael Edwards' site, the

three suggestions for those into Mambo are Gres' Cabaret Pour Homme, Guy Laroche's Drakkar Noir, and Givenchy's

Xeryus. Give those a whirl and compare to Mambo.. Based on personal impressions, you might also consider Avon's

Perceive. It has a similar citrus/musk thing going on, which while in Mambo is a lime/musk, in Perceive is a

grapefruit/musk.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetetive electronic music." --Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989

You guys make a very good

point. This is one of the reasons I posted on here, because I knew you'd be able to pick up on things that I'd

overlook. It's definitely a good idea NOT to get that cologne. Originally I was thinking that I would get the

cologne because a) she likes the smell b) it would show that i was interested in her.

But, now i realize that

this is a terrible idea because in a way, i'd be submitting to her. Plus, she told me that one of the reasons she

broke up with her ex-bf was that she felt like she had total control over him. in her own words, she said he was her

"bitch" and that she felt more like his mom than anything else. so, yeah, not purchasing the cologne she was talking

about is definitely a good idea in this case.

i'm not sure what i'm going to do about cologne. i mean, i've

never worn it before... usually i just wear chikara which is already scented. i'm not particularly sure if i need

cologne.

Phero Pharaoh

Okay, you're well on your way

to passing one of her tests.

Thread Information