Close

King of the coupons!

Default It's 3 o'clock in the a.m., and...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just got home from my first night bouncing. What a night!! Five fights...two of the male kind, and three of the

female kind, ran into a door hauling out two men, and got pepper sprayed by the cops.

Anywho, I haven't

seen it posted anywhere, or can't remember, but, does anyone know how many drops of SOE would equal to one SOE gel

pack? If this sounds like a stupid question, just forget I asked.

Night

all........................oh, and thanks.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Guru

Default none

I think you need more than

a coupla drops - are you keeping this job?????

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    I think you

need more than a coupla drops - are you keeping this job?????
    I wasn't looking to use SOE on the job, I

was driving home from the club and just thought to myself, "self, I wonder how many drops of SOE would equal to a

SOE gel pack." Must have been the night. I haven't smoked in two years, and the smell of smoke on my

clothes, and the high of the night had me feeling like that big green fella, "When I lose total control...I like

it!" Am I keeping this job? Hell yeah! Is it worth it? Nawh! I don't know what happened, and I've bounced

in my prime, but I enjoyed every bit of it for some strange and unknown reason. It was soooo exciting! If any

of you brain teasers know why someone with arthristis in both ankles, left shoulder, right elbow, replaced right

hip, and a bad back could be getting this kind of high so late in life, from the smell of cigarettes on my shirt,

burning nose from the pepper spray, and a sore left knee with two little cute strawberries (busted skin) on it, I'd

sure appreciate it! Hope I'm not turning into a S&M freak!

It's a beautiful

morning! Everybody make sure you gets some sunshine on ya face!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Mobley, I'm coming to your bar and

causing a ruckus. It is gonna be you and me!

Poor You Mobely... I don't

envy you your arthritis.. I have it all over as well, and age never makes a difference on having a natural high..

Itsn't it a wonderful thing?? Makes you remember the "good Ole Days" and brings back many memories..
    Hugssssssss

my friend.. you sound like you need one..

Phero Pharaoh

Sounds like an adrenaline high

to me. You may be very sore when you wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    If any of you brain

teasers know why someone with arthristis in both ankles, left shoulder, right elbow, replaced right hip, and a bad

back could be getting this kind of high so late in life, from the smell of cigarettes on my shirt, burning nose from

the pepper spray, and a sore left knee with two little cute strawberries (busted skin) on it, I'd sure appreciate

it!
    Endorphins maybe? Why don't you try getting tattooed on a sensitive area? Sounds safer.
    Give truth a chance.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    Endorphins

maybe? Why don't you try getting tattooed on a sensitive area? Sounds safer.
    *Coughs*
    AKA!!!

hahahaha now there's some advice! Geez..
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

If any of you brain

teasers know why someone with arthristis in both ankles, left shoulder, right elbow
    You could try some MSM

for that, FTR wrote good things about it from a friend of hers.

Onto the SOE, I'm not sure of the size of

your drops, but there is the equivalent of about 1/4 of a ml of SOE oil in the gels.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

King of the coupons!

BJF, don’t do it! I’ve been

going over and over my next Saturday’s attitude, and believe you me, you wouldn’t want to be part of my "screw the

customer that starts trouble, he’s out of here!" attitude. When I was hauling him out from his lower

half, I slammed into the side of the door, and it knocked me to my knees, which is how I got my two cute little

strawberries. Worrying about the trouble maker’s safety on his way out...Go figure!

Emmie Dear, my pain is

not that bad, but it’s there. If you saw me in person, you would never know I was handicapped. I’ve even developed a

cool slow walk to hide it. Annnnd, a hug is finger food to me...always needed/wanted. Just kick me with your boots

on afterwards. Please!

Friendly, my knee was a little sore, and my neck is a little stiff from

that ram into the door frame, but I’m looking forward to next Saturday night.

A.K.A., No way! No how!

I got my nipple pierced and that will be the end of that kind of stuffin!! "Beat me! Whip me! Make me write

bad checks! Treat me like the pig that I am!" that’s not me at all! I am a laid back person, and this wanting for

excitement has me puzzled!

Captain, I got some MSM when I went to Pasadena in August, and I honestly feel a

difference. I even feel better after my workouts! Thanks for the SOE tip, I don’t know why that question popped up

in my thoughts on my drive home from my new adventure, but it did.

Cool, have fun next weekend

CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thread Information