Close

Journeyman

Default Crazy Edge Hit/Experience

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys

and gals. I ended up getting some free samples from this site about 2 weeks ago. I've been real busy lately and

never got the chance to use them until this week. I have a girlfriend already and am not looking for a new one, so i

just got these samples to see if any of this hype was actually true.

Well, anyways, the first sample i used was

the "Unsented Eros" with my regular cologne (armani mania). This tuesday i had classes and worked so i decided to

try it then. I put about half of the packet on my neck and wrists. I dont thank i gave off any different body

language because I'm not really trying to hit on any girls one way or the other. I didn't notice any difference at

all at work or college. The next day i tryed the rest of the package again at work and same thing, no results or

"hits" of any kind.

The next day changed. Yesterday I had classes and worked after that and this time I tried

"The Edge scented" sample. I did the same thing again, put about half teh packet on wrists and neck. The smell was

ok IMO. Nothing out of the ordinary happened at school. But things started getting weird at work.

Let me

explain where i work. I think my job is a real good place to test them out because i sell phones for suncom (an at&t

wireless affiliate) and my store is just a hole in the wall inside of a brand new mall here in richmond, va. So i

get one-on-one time with many customers throughout the day.

Anyways, the first weird thing that happened was

this guy came in to pay his bill and started giving me crap about his roaming charges out of the blue. He was reall

agresive towards me and it just kind of took me off guard.

The next weird thing that happended was this girl

came in to upgrade her phone and we didnt have the one she wanted in stock so i thought she was just going to leave.

Next thing I know she just keeps asking me these stupid questions about her account and just stood there staring at

me. You would have to be there, but trust me, she was just chit chatting about absolutly nothing. It is just odd

because I thought i was kinda giving her the cold shoulder and she just kept on with the pointless questions...

The next hit that happened was just plain blantant. This girl came in about 8:45pm (about 15 mins before we

close). I'm a white 23 yr old male and she was a pretty cool white girl with long straight dark hair with one hell

of a tan probably about 25-26ish. She came in just to pay a bill and she standed there just chatting with me about

how much her cell phone was a piece of crap. Then she starts asking me what area do i live in and where do i hang

out for fun.... She finally just came out and said it, "Well, you should save my # and call me sometime and we can

go grab a beer or something, im serious." I'm starting to kinda laugh because I cant believe this is really

happening. The weird part being that i really didnt act interested or anything with her and she just kept going at

it.

I've worked at this job for over a year now and ive NEVER had someone hit on me so obviously to my face. I

have had a girlfriend the whole time ive worked here so ive never really been trying to pick up on the girls I meet

anyways. I have had some girls do stuff like text message me sh!t or call me with dumb questions, but never so

blantant.

These three incidences that happended would have been kinda weird on their own, but for all 3 to

happen in the same day is unbelivable! When I first heard about all this pheromone stuff, I thought it was a crock

of $h!t, but now im kinda on the fence. Those things could have been a total coinidence, but that is a lot to happen

in such a short time. I kinda wanted to try some more samples before i decided what product to just go ahead and

buy. Is there any other pheromones that should have the same kind of effect as what I experienced on The Edge?? I'm

debating between chikara and perception, and ive heard Bruce wont be sending samples of those out anytime soon. Any

suggestions or feedback would be appreciated
    Last edited by sonicbum; 09-24-2004 at 08:38 PM. Reason: proper grammer/capitalization

Phero Enthusiast

Hello,

a half package of The

Edge is very, very much ( about 0.07mg of TE pheromones)! I got clear Overdose effects on 0.01mg of the special

pheromones in TE (The edge). It is one of the most potent products Loverscent offers, and its is meant to be very

sexual! Chikara is a much more socially oriented product and thus probably better for use at work ( I guess you

don't need aggression of customers like that one you described in your job). Perception lies probably in the middle

of both. Its advantage is that you can use it without the fragrance if you don't like it. Chikara is scented and

you will have to live with its scent whether you like it or not. I used it for a week and got a lot of friendliness

ans sympathy. So it is definitely worth a try. And when you want a additional sexual effect: Chikara is supposed to

be a very potent combo with TE respectively NPA ( same pheromones just more concentrated ) !

Best regards

Indigo
    Last edited by Indigo; 09-25-2004 at 03:00 PM.

Herr Indigo,

Did you

ever measure the volume of an NPA "dab"?

Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen,

ismellgood

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by ismellgood
    Herr Indigo,

Did you ever measure the volume of an NPA "dab"?

Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen,

ismellgood
    Hello,

well, I tested the dabsize for alcohol ( pure ethanol ) with my application bottles I bought in a drugstore. The

NPA bottle ( at least the 10ml version I have ) has exactly the same opening, so you should get around 0.02 to 0.03

ml per dab, which is very much of NPA IMO. As I said in another thread: 0.1 ml of TE ( 1/5 concentration ) have

definitely been too much. So only one of those NPA dabs ( BSW I always remove the plastic inlets of the bottles ) is

a OD for me. So be very careful!

But I don't want to dissimulate the fact, that other members got very

different results for the dabbing sizes ( arount 0.01-0.02 ml ) !
    So the overall range is about 300%.
    If you

really want a good advice:
    Get a descent bottle with a pipette top. Then you get a relatively precise amount of

0.025ml per drop for alcohol based ( PPA base delivers appriximately the same amount ) and 0.05 ml for water based

products.

Best regards

Indigo
    Last edited by Indigo; 09-25-2004 at 06:11 AM.

Journeyman

Indigo, so you think NPA would

be a good pheromone to use with my cologne?? just that and no other pheromones?

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by sonicbum
    Indigo, so you

think NPA would be a good pheromone to use with my cologne?? just that and no other pheromones?
    Well, as far

as I got it most users ( including me ) use NPA for mixes. But for some it gives very good results as a standalone

product. To find out what is the best for you, you will have to test it. As you got definitely noticeable reactions

from TE ( NPA ), it is probably a good product to start with, but test with lower dosages. The effect can go from

higher respect and attractivity to aggression. During work I would try it together with a product containing nol (

for compensation ) or Chikara. The only problem of Chikara could be that you don't like its scent. But if you

should really not be able to stand it you can send it back within 90 days of testing. So the risk is not too

high!
    I hope that helps you!

Journeyman

if i want a pheromone that has

no scent because i will wear it with my own cologne what would be the best option for the 2 different effects

1)

to wear at work/to break the social ice barrier
    2) to attract women

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

if i

want a pheromone that has no scent because i will wear it with my own cologne what would be the best option for the

2 different effects

1) to wear at work/to break the social ice barrier
    2) to attract

women
    Unscented SOE. I think Perception is fairly safe to use at work too, I haven't noticed any

adverse effects but I keep it to one spray or just a few dabs there. Personally, I would stay away from the Edge and

especially NPA at work.

Phero Enthusiast

Hello,

I agree with IP. You

really have to be careful with TE/NPA. But in light dosages it couls also work well ar work, butonly as an

addition.
    You could try Perception als standoalone or SOE plus small amounts of TE.
    With NPA and Perception it is

the same thing: the dosage is important.
    There were some users getting bad results with two sprays of Perception

and positive ones with only one spray. Both products can easily be overdosed!

Regards

Indigo
    Last edited by Indigo; 10-07-2004 at 11:17 AM.

What I don't understand about

Perception is this:

If it is time release, and slowly letting the pheromones out, how come we

don't have to OD on it to get results? And how come the standard pheromone amount that you would use for a

non-time release formula is what works?

I'd love for Matt or Bobby to address this.

Journeyman

time release is nothing but a

theory.........IMHO....

time release is

nothing but a theory.........IMHO....
    I'm not a chemist so my thoughts may be way off, please take them in

that vein. For the last 25 or so years I have seen articles about using polymers to micro-encapsulate various

things. For example, the organically based pest control compunds (organo-phosphates) to create a longer lived

product that releases at a more or less steady rate over a period of time. I had assumed that was the concept used

here. If so, it's a well proven technique.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

polymers are usually broken

down by water (hydrolysis), so if perception is water based, i doubt that is the case..

As I said, I'm not a chemist.

The question is though, how do you explain the apparent longevity of Perception pheromones?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Man of La Pancha

time release

is nothing but a theory.........IMHO....
    Time release is perfectly logical for substances such as

medicine...in medicines, when you swallow a pill, the "time release" properties are made by allowing some of the

pill to be easily digested and absorbed while the rest takes longer to absorb, making the properties last longer.

That makes sense and is perfectly feasible and logical. As for liquids you place on your body such as -mones, I

would say that "time release" would involve some sort of reaction with the air/skin/clothes/whatever that would

occur over a long period of time, providing a lasting effect. How this is accomplished, however, is beyond me...I

mean, people use it on both skin and clothing...so that can't be the catalyst...-mones have contact with the air in

that bottle, I'm sure, so it can't be that...I assume it just gets absorbed easily and lasts a long time, but

easily washes off with soap and water...like sunscreen or lotion.

Phero Enthusiast

polymers

are usually broken down by water (hydrolysis), so if perception is water based, i doubt that is the

case..
    Exactly, thats why its easy to wash off (no buildup). And perception does not "lock" into place

until the water dries.

At least thats how I think it works.
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

polymers are

usually broken down by water (hydrolysis), so if perception is water based, i doubt that is the case..

Hydrocarbons are polymers, you don't see them being broken down by water do you (plastic bags, for example

[polythene - or poly-ethene])? Most sugar based polymers can be hydrolysed, but they also require an enzyme.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thread Information